Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

What did you think of Becky Lynch's "The Man" storyline?

What did you think of Becky Lynch's "The Man" storyline?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of Becky Lynch's "The Man" storyline?

• Loved it
        • Hated it

This is the best Becky has ever been and the most over character the women’s division has seen in a long ass time. She plays it so well and the crowd eats it up.  It has gotten stale to me in the slightest. In fact, it has gotten better with time.

I love it. I've been Becky's biggest fan for years and always knew she had something special in her, so to see her rise into the hottest star in all of wrestling makes me such a proud fan. She 100% deserves to main event Wrestlemania against Ronda. CBSSPORTS named her Wrestler of the Year, and she's the first ever woman to top ESPN's Power Ranking. 

http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/25417608/wwe-power-rankings-becky-lynch-makes-history-first-woman-top-espn-wwe-power-rankings

https://www.cbssports.com/wwe/news/the-man-comes-around-becky-lynch-breaks-out-for-wwe-as-the-2018-wrestler-of-the-year/

Becky's change into this character has been nothing short of astounding. Not many people thought that she would pull off being a heel, and she hasn't; she became a grey-area anti-hero character who fans were supportive of because she hadn't received as many opportunities as the other 4HW and was almost the irrelevant one after she lost the title in her first reign. I don't think this storyline is over by far, but I think they may end up overdoing it as they tend to do, because she got over organically and now they want to get as much exposure as they can.

Of course, love it. It's finally managed to bring her out of the rut that she's been in since losing the title to Alexa. She was the victim of bad booking, losing to practically everyone and it's an organic turn. Everyone was tired of seeing her screwed (by WWE creative) and Charlotte getting the title. It's nice to see females that aren't blonde catapulted to front of the line and going over. She isn't a heel, she isn't a face, just someone tired of being overlooked which she backs up with promos and fire that it's believable and not "I wish you died in the womb" levels of cringe/cheese.

It's a whole lot better if "The Man" does indeed face Ronda at WrestleMania. The brutality, the storyline and actual feud is there rather than a thrown together, last minute Nattie clotheslining Ronda "I did it you bitch" and bam, rushed WM match.