Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Need A Little Time to Reflect: Torrie Wilson's GREATest Hits

[Subject to Update]

Here we celebrate the life and greatness of the Undisputed Queen of Smackdown, and our fav, Torrie Wilson. Feel free to post your favorite matches, segments, interviews, videos, attires, or just thoughts on Torrie and her successful career!

tenor.gif?itemid=10986007

tumblr_mqm6z7kCDQ1qcds4qo6_r1_250.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=11153067

torriewilson.gif

tumblr_p3as4pV4UN1wyspnlo1_500.gif

tenor.gif

• Replies 78
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This storyline was the one that made me really love Torrie. It was really sexual, like most of the stories the women had at the time, but lowkey showed that her face character was willing to put famil

I truly stan this match so much. Their first singles match together. Both Torrie and Trish were so green but they did such a good job here. It was so entertaining. Torrie's flawless dropkick >>&

You mean the iconic sex hotline purple one? Queen of looks, themes and sex appeal. #Perfect10

13 minutes ago, Angelic said:

@Qwan™

Let me start by just saying SvR 06 was GOOD ago whoever made it in (besides Michelle), but Torrie was done right! Her best iteration ever. 2K20 has work to do!

Listen, let's talk about how this Icon literally invented video games. I would get so excited every time they went to a commercial break because I hoped they would play the trailer again. :gaycry:

I also don't think Torrie gets enough credit as an actress. Of course she wasn't amazing, but she was better than most and could sell her character/role more than well enough to get the scene across. Not even just The Dawn feud, the inter gender stories, Candice post-Vince's Devils, etc.

Dawn goes without saying. She was a BITCH and I livedT :clap: 

5 minutes ago, LIVin the Riott said:

This storyline was the one that made me really love Torrie. It was really sexual, like most of the stories the women had at the time, but lowkey showed that her face character was willing to put family and loyalty before herself no matter what

This is literally in my top favorite Torrie moments ever! Torrie whooped Dawn's ass and was showing so much aggression here. Not to mention I still live for this outfit. It's my favorite of hers. :shook:

19 minutes ago, Crow. said:

Torrie is a legend and such a natural baby face. WWE tried so hard to find that same charisma in women years later.  She’s the reason we had carbon copies like K2. 

I mean Kelly obviously studied this footage here. Ms. Wilson was ACTING. :clap:

2 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

Listen, let's talk about how this Icon literally invented video games. I would get so excited every time they went to a commercial break because I hoped they would play the trailer again. :gaycry:

This fucking commercial  >>>> :dies: Torrie and Stacy were already my 2 favs of all time at this point, so I was already living. But the way I SCREAMED voiceover with Mom. I always felt if there was an actual cover star for the game, Torrie would've made it, and Stacy better had too. I hated her outfit in the game though, preferred her B&P playboy shoot outfit.

I died when I saw her alt outfit was her Playboy shoot outfit. When my brother asked why I was so excited to see it and I told him, he and my mother were so confused lffjdhw

1 minute ago, Qwan™ said:

This is literally in my top favorite Torrie moments ever! Torrie whooped Dawn's ass and was showing so much aggression here. Not to mention I still live for this outfit. It's my favorite of hers. :shook:

Outfit-wise, I'll admit that my favourite ones are from the Vince's Devils era. The white furry one was so extra :shook:

@1:22

3 minutes ago, Angelic said:

This fucking commercial  >>>> :dies: Torrie and Stacy were already my 2 favs of all time at this point, so I was already living. But the way I SCREAMED voiceover with Mom. I always felt if there was an actual cover star for the game, Torrie would've made it, and Stacy better had too. I hated her outfit in the game though, preferred her B&P playboy shoot outfit.

I died when I saw her alt outfit was her Playboy shoot outfit. When my brother asked why I was so excited to see it and I told him, he and my mother were so confused lffjdhw

Same. I hated when they gave the girls heels in the games. :rot: Torrie was on the cover of Smackdown HCTP though and that commercial was iconic too with the Pink Bra and Panties. I'll never forget it. :cry:

6 minutes ago, LIVin the Riott said:

Outfit-wise, I'll admit that my favourite ones are from the Vince's Devils era. The white furry one was so extra :shook:

@1:22

This outfit was a slay all around. Chloe was the perfect accessory. :clap:

I truly stan this match so much. Their first singles match together. Both Torrie and Trish were so green but they did such a good job here. It was so entertaining. Torrie's flawless dropkick >>> Trish clocking Torrie against the ring post pole >>> Torrie swinging the paddle at Trish's ribs. The outfits. The backstage segment alone. 

:shook::shook::shook::shook::shook::shook::shook: 

13 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

I truly stan this match so much. Their first singles match together. Both Torrie and Trish were so green but they did such a good job here. It was so entertaining. Torrie's flawless dropkick >>> Trish clocking Torrie against the ring post pole >>> Torrie swinging the paddle at Trish's ribs. The outfits. The backstage segment alone. 

:shook::shook::shook::shook::shook::shook::shook: 

Also their chemistry >>>>>

:shook: 

https://youtu.be/mhWgOmeUD4c

One of my favorite matches and attires. It was short, but the crowd, the way I wanted Jamie Noble fired, the flawless finish! She did that and you could tell she was comfortable in this match. Torrie was good and improving, but I'll always be thankful to Nidia for doing her best to make Torrie look as good as she did. Not even just in the ring, she was a kii in the storylines.

1 minute ago, Angelic said:

https://youtu.be/mhWgOmeUD4c

One of my favorite matches and attires. It was short, but the crowd, the way I wanted Jamie Noble fired, the flawless finish! She did that and you could tell she was comfortable in this match. Torrie was good and improving, but I'll always be thankful to Nidia for doing her best to make Torrie look as good as she did. Not even just in the ring, she was a kii in the storylines.

!!!! I'll never understand why she couldn't keep that DDT. It was so impactful and flaw free. Definitely outsold the Swinging Neckbreaker. :rot:

If Torrie doesn’t mention Nidia or Dawn in her speech, I swear to god!!!

But the potential storylines we could have had make me sad.

I always wondered where the SD girls vs Shaniqua was leading to.

Torrie Wilson vs Hiroko!? Vs Krissy Vaine!? A heel McCool!? Or Trish!?? Why didn’t Torrie take her title actually? 

13 minutes ago, Blooberry said:

If Torrie doesn’t mention Nidia or Dawn in her speech, I swear to god!!!

But the potential storylines we could have had make me sad.

I always wondered where the SD girls vs Shaniqua was leading to.

Torrie Wilson vs Hiroko!? Vs Krissy Vaine!? A heel McCool!? Or Trish!?? Why didn’t Torrie take her title actually? 

Initially after Torrie first debuted she was supposed to go into an angle with Trish over Jeff Hardy but Trish got injured so it was scraped. 

Also allegedly Torrie was supposed to win the title from Trish in 05 at the Taboo Tuesday PPV but Torrie had some immediate personal issues going on so she took some time off and that plan was cancelled as well. 

Clearly timing was just not on her side.

yxkOuI5.gif