Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

The Evolution of Heartbreakers Community

• Replies 50
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On August 14, 2012, Heartbreakers Community was born as a women's wrestling centric forum, catered to marginalized audiences within the wrestling fan community. LGBTQ+ persons, cis women and people of

Throwing open the doors of HB to new fandoms is a scary but ultimately exciting prospect. Everyone deserves to have the same experience that so many of us were so fortune to have by finding Heartbreak

Omg Travis The Influencer has a  cute ring  I love this and I love HB. Welcome back! 

1 hour ago, Angelic said:

Whew, Evolution indeed :clap: 

Edit: I cant see anybody's usernames though.

Are you on mobile? Because that was having some difficulties, but it was assumed to be resolved. If you are on mobile, I'd recommend scrolling to the bottom to the themes option and selecting the old school theme for the time being.

I have to say, I absolutely love the redesign, and the new layout/expansion. It looks amazing! My only issue though is for the time being I have to use the old theme because I’m on mobile and Usernames don’t show up in the glittery shiny prettified version yet 😭.

Other than that, amazing work and it looks really nice!

Throwing open the doors of HB to new fandoms is a scary but ultimately exciting prospect. Everyone deserves to have the same experience that so many of us were so fortune to have by finding Heartbreakers. Congratulations to all involved. Couldn't be more proud of this community. Here's to the next chapter in HB History pink_heart.gif

Oh and of course @Mariah. returns with a Buffy avi for the re brand :crying: her MIND never ceases to amaze. I don't know a better person. I DON'T know, a better person.

4 minutes ago, Gavin said:

am i the only one who is seeing a lot of empty space under the text in posts (like enough room for a gif)? i think it's a glitch or something :uhh: 

I think that is just because the avi's got a fair bit bigger. So the post is bigger to fit them in. If you only type out like one line of text with nothing underneath (like a gif or something) there's gonna be a bit of blank space. The site did the same thing before this update it's just the avi's were smaller so it was a bit less noticeable
      I84OFGb.gif

2 hours ago, D0dz said:

Love it! So glad to be a part of it! Missed you guys when the site was down:hug:

Right! I may not post as much as I would maybe like to, but I check the forum every day and I was shook to see it down for a little while. Safe to say it was worth it though.

17 minutes ago, Kevin Thomas said:

Right! I may not post as much as I would maybe like to, but I check the forum every day and I was shook to see it down for a little while. Safe to say it was worth it though.

Glad to see you back !

• 4 months later...