Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

MTV Movie & TV Award Winners

Best Movie - Avengers Endgame 

Best TV Show - Game of Thrones 

Best Performance in a Movie - Lady Gaga in A Star is Born 

Best Performance in a TV Show - Elizabeth Moss in The Handmaid's Tale 

Best Kiss - Noah Centineo & Lana Condor in To All The Boys I've Loved Before 

Best Hero - Robert Downey Jr in Avengers Endgame 

Best Villain - Josh Brolin in Avengers Endgame 

Reality Royalty - Love & Hip Hop Atlanta 

Best Comedic Performance - Dan Levy in Schitt's Creek 

Breakthrough Performance - Noah Centineo in To All The Boys I've Loved Before 

Best Fight - Captain Marvel vs. Minn-Erva in Captain Marvel 

Best Real Life Hero - Ruth Bader Ginsburg in RBG 

Most Frightened Performance - Sandra Bullock in Bird Box 

Best Documentary - Surviving R. Kelly 

Best Host - Nick Cannon in Wild 'N Out 

Most Meme-able Moment - Colton Underwood jumps the fence in The Bachelor 

Best Musical Moment - Shallow from A Star Is Born 

Source - https://www.vulture.com/2019/06/2019-mtv-movie-and-tv-awards-winners-list-endgame-lady-gaga.html#comments