Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

HB Survivor: Exile Island | Tribal Council

4 hours ago, Dante. said:

@Gavin @Puggle @Katy

If not yourself, who do you think should win out of this final three and why? :jeigz: 

Gavin, mainly because he fought his way back into the competition. He actually won a few challenges. Plus based on pre merge he carried your team challenge wise even if it didn't work out for the hotties in the end. 

• Replies 385
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is where Tribal Councils will take place throughout the game.

First, I would like to say some things to the jury and my fellow finalists. @Dante. I wish you wouldn't have changed your vote and got me elim

First I want to start by saying this game was a lot of fun. I'll admit the first go around, I wasn't enjoying myself and I honestly hesitated before rejoining for the reboot. I'm glad I did. Ev

12 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

For the record, yes, finalists can quote each other too! The main discourse should be between you and the Jury but if something doesn't quite sound right and you want to dispute it, you can and should. Don't let anyone lie on your name. It could be the difference between getting someone's vote and it going to one of the other two instead!

Just for emphasis!

tumblr_n4wzdn9uNp1txmsuro1_250.gif

@Puggle I know you explained why you wanted me gone, however at what point did I end up being seen as a threat to you? What changed before and after Mariah's elimination. That made the Kill Bill sirens go off when you looked at me again?

@Gavin I'm still confused as to what decision you made last elimination. There was so much Angelic said this, Angelic did that, Angelic voted this person, Angelic asked for xyz. Did you actually have my back, or did you just see someone you could convince to get Katy out, assuming you did vote her in the end. 

11 minutes ago, Angelic said:

@Puggle I know you explained why you wanted me gone, however at what point did I end up being seen as a threat to you? What changed before and after Mariah's elimination. That made the Kill Bill sirens go off when you looked at me again?

Nothing really changed after Mariahs elimination. I always knew I wouldn’t be able to take you to the end. I knew you had potential to steal votes that could go my way and I knew I would have to cut you lose before the finals!

36 minutes ago, Angelic said:

@Gavin I'm still confused as to what decision you made last elimination. There was so much Angelic said this, Angelic did that, Angelic voted this person, Angelic asked for xyz. Did you actually have my back, or did you just see someone you could convince to get Katy out, assuming you did vote her in the end. 

Katy asked me to vote for Ari, but I told Ari and voted for her instead. Katy originally figured out that it was me who voted for her instead of Ari, so I had to send her an edited screenshot of me voting for Ari to trick her into thinking it was either you or Leigh that lied to her. Eventually she decided it was you. I'm not really sure if I actually had her fooled or she was just pretending, though. Then, she asked Leigh and me if we wanted to be the final 3 together, thus having to vote you out. So, Leigh and Katy voted for you and I ended up voting for Katy. My thought process was that if you had voted for her also, you could have tied the vote up. Yes, I wanted to get Katy out and get my revenge, but also I would have preferred you be in the finals instead of her. Since you voted for me, it didn't work out that way unfortunately.

Spoiler

23 hours ago, Eric said:

Well, sis one thing I can say is that playing an honest and loyal game is a dangerous way to play honestly from experience then again apparently I still play that way according to a few other squares. Anyway, I'm still glad that you played with one eye open despite the position you were in. It's really hard going in trust certain people because as you said you don't know who is working with who or if that person will run back and tell this person and having numbers on your side and winning challenges is really what's it about etc etc. While we're on it there was a time after I realized you were in an alliance that I wanted to say that they're probably just gonna use you for the moment then pluck you off but clearly it worked more in your favor. Unfortunately just because you played strategically doesn't justify you to be picked the winner especially to the people who played both sides and mastered it. Do you know what I mean? I'm not trying to say you didn't play well in the game and did what you had to do to survive but other players won immunity challenges and even on their tribe contributed to their wins the most. So it's just like they've been doing good from the beginning and had an influence on their team from the start and carried to the merge and made it to the finals. What makes them not deserving of the win?

I'm going to answer that along with Dante's question below. Anyway, yes I see what you mean. I said in my opening statement, I didn't outplay anyone really. I did better in challenges that weren't live/speed based. We would have won the game challenge had we not had the technical difficulties with Samier's computer. I played that game for a couple hours that night trying to get my score high enough to add some value to our team's score. I always showed up to challenges and I always tried. It's just not my strong suit. So I made up for it in other ways.

19 hours ago, Mariah. said:

But you literally back stabbed me. You say I wouldn't have flipped on Gavin so it had to be me, but you didn't discuss that with me at all. You didn't discuss my relationship with Gavin at all. And as far as alliances go, I was your closest ally and vice versa, at least I'd like to think. When I said I wanted you at final, I meant that more than I did with Leigh because Samier instilled that faith for me and frankly when you made the claim that you have no allies in a tribal, I felt really bad and I looked to you as my sister from that point forward. Henceforth the name of our private message. You know I would have given you my ear over Gavin. But all I said regarding who should go was "eh, let's go Angelic this week for floating, Gavin can probably help us win and be on our side" and that was quite literally the extent of our conversation regarding it. Next thing you know, I'm being voted off. So I don't think this is the angle you should be playing. You were as much of a snake as Leigh, only Leigh takes ownership over it and orchestrated it.

Tying to my point above, this sounds like you used me this entire time through Samier, let me make the moves I needed to make since it kept you safe, then tossed me when you had the opening because Leigh put things in place before you allegedly could and again it kept you safe. I don't know about anyone else, but that sounds an awful lot like riding coat tails in my opinion. We can speculate that you devised a scheme of your own but Leigh got to it first, but again like I told Gavin earlier, it's easy to say that in hindsight with no proof.

But in the end I suppose all of this worked in your favor to this point, anyway.

kVyEFeN.gif

I didn't think I backstabbed you because I didn't see our relationship the way you did. I wish I had known what you just said then though because I would have stuck with you. But like I've said, I never felt entirely safe with you. I always thought I was just another number for you to get what you wanted done, and then you were going to get rid of me. When I saw you, I felt like you had a relationship with every person, including Gavin. That's why I didn't push that any harder because I was worried you'd go to him and it would get turned on me. I felt that way with several people, and the only one I actually went to and tried to trust was the person (Gavin) who did what I thought everyone else was going to do, run and tell. So if this was based on who made the most mistakes, I'd be the clear winner.

19 hours ago, Dante. said:

@Gavin @Puggle @Katy

If not yourself, who do you think should win out of this final three and why? :jeigz: 

Leigh. I told him had I been put on jury, he'd get my vote. In my opinion he had the most well rounded game. It was a little boring had I been watching and not paying, but overall a good game play that i can respect. Before the reboot actually started, I messaged Leigh and asked if he'd want to work together. I didn't think the reboot would have 2 tribes and it would have started as a merged group, so I immediately approached him. Then we were on two tribes and were split up, so that never came to fruition. Anyway yes, Leigh would be who I think should win if not myself.

16 minutes ago, Katy said:

I didn't think I backstabbed you because I didn't see our relationship the way you did. I wish I had known what you just said then though because I would have stuck with you. But like I've said, I never felt entirely safe with you. I always thought I was just another number for you to get what you wanted done, and then you were going to get rid of me. When I saw you, I felt like you had a relationship with every person, including Gavin. That's why I didn't push that any harder because I was worried you'd go to him and it would get turned on me. I felt that way with several people, and the only one I actually went to and tried to trust was the person (Gavin) who did what I thought everyone else was going to do, run and tell. So if this was based on who made the most mistakes, I'd be the clear winner.

You wanted to be able to trust me, but I didn't feel as though I could trust you. Even if I had voted Ari like you asked me to, it seemed like you had planned to take Leigh and Angelic to the finals anyway, so how would that have benefited me exactly? To me, it seemed like all you did was get rid of me the first time and try to use me when I came back to get out one of the people you were threatened by, so there was no reason for me to trust you or go along with your plan.

4 hours ago, Katy said:

That's fair. In any event, I still respect you as a competitor, mainly the fact that you fought through as an underdog. Good luck and god bless!

• Mariah. locked and unlocked this topic
      • Mariah. unpinned this topic