Jump to content

Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

    An Evolution

    What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

      For More Heartbreakers

      Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

      HB Survivor: Exile Island | Tribal Council


      Recommended Posts

      • Replies 385
      • Created
      • Last Reply

      Top Posters In This Topic

      Top Posters In This Topic

      Popular Posts

      This is where Tribal Councils will take place throughout the game.

      First, I would like to say some things to the jury and my fellow finalists. @Dante. I wish you wouldn't have changed your vote and got me elim

      First I want to start by saying this game was a lot of fun. I'll admit the first go around, I wasn't enjoying myself and I honestly hesitated before rejoining for the reboot. I'm glad I did. Ev

      51 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

      PfbAaf7.png

      Tribal Council #3 - Team Hotties
       
      @Samier., with this being your tribe's first loss, what's your assessment of everyone's abilities? Do you think there's a weakest link; if so, who?

      I don't think one loss is enough to determine one's abilities or who's the weakest link, I just know it's not me. Everyone has their strengths and unfortunately a member on our team was placed in a challenge the didn't cater to theirs. I do think there was a lack of effort, which is why we're the situation we're in.
      If that person is to face music, well, I hope they enjoy the song.
      insta.gif

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      7 minutes ago, Samier. said:

      I don't think one loss is enough to determine one's abilities or who's the weakest link, I just know it's not me. Everyone has their strengths and unfortunately a member on our team was placed in a challenge the didn't cater to theirs. I do think there was a lack of effort, which is why we're the situation we're in.
      If that person is to face music, well, I hope they enjoy the song.
      insta.gif

      Let em know, sis.

      lsKIHUN.gif

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      In their first Tribal Council, Team Hotties unanimously vote out the person who literally chose the tribe. Wow. How it'll impact the rest of the game, we'll have to wait and see. Katy will return from Exile and rejoin your tribe in time for the next challenge, as will Leigh for City Girls.

      Grab your torches and head back to camp. Goodnight.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      0nC0F8G.pngXPq8LFi.pngygWBiqT.pngPfbAaf7.png

      Tribal Council #4 - Team Hotties
       
      First, let me start with @Gavin again. You were the highest scorer in the challenge, both tribes included actually. Do you think that ensures your safety?
       
      @Katy, this is your first trip to Tribal Council after spending the last one in Exile. What did you make of the result, Stephen being voted out? And why do you think you were chosen to go to Exile by the other tribe?
       
      @Samier., with you being the only one whose score came out as 0, do you feel you'll be blamed for the loss? Do you think you are to blame for the loss?
       
      And @Dante., the person voted out tonight will become the last pre-Jury boot, with every player voted out after becoming part of the Jury that decide the winner at the end of this game. Will that affect who you plan on voting for?
       
      You have until 7PM ET tomorrow to send me your vote in your assigned confessional PM. You cannot change your vote after sending. If you don't send me a name by the deadline, your vote will turn into a self-vote, where it will be counted as a vote against you at this Tribal Council. 
       
      Only the Team Hotties tribe can vote obviously, and only the Team Hotties tribe can post in this particular Tribal. Good luck!

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      23 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:


       First, let me start with @Gavin again. You were the highest scorer in the challenge, both tribes included actually. Do you think that ensures your safety?

      Well you never know but I definitely feel like I put time and effort into the challenge so hopefully my tribe understands that I have something to contribute.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      4 minutes ago, Gavin said:

      Well you never know but I definitely feel like I put time and effort into the challenge so hopefully my tribe understands that I have something to contribute.

      I guess that poses another question. Does challenge contribution and what you can bring to the tribe matter anymore as we get closer to the merge and this becoming an individual game? Because it's close, perhaps closer than you think.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      4 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

      I guess that poses another question. Does challenge contribution and what you can bring to the tribe matter anymore as we get closer to the merge and this becoming an individual game? Because it's close, perhaps closer than you think.

      I think they do matter because winning challenges is the only way for everyone on the tribe to ensure that they will even make it to the merge.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      53 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

      And @Dante., the person voted out tonight will become the last pre-Jury boot, with every player voted out after becoming part of the Jury that decide the winner at the end of this game. Will that affect who you plan on voting for?

      I don't really have any ties to anyone here, so no it will not affect my decision.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      1 hour ago, Shoaib. said:

      @Katy, this is your first trip to Tribal Council after spending the last one in Exile. What did you make of the result, Stephen being voted out? And why do you think you were chosen to go to Exile by the other tribe?

      I was a little shocked, but then I saw how he responded to some things and it made sense. Also apparently he was coming for me, so I wasn't sad at all. I have no idea why they sent me to Exile. If they had sent me again this week I think it would've made some sense, keeping the same person there so you don't risk multiple people possibly getting an advantage, but that's just me.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      49 minutes ago, Katy said:

      I was a little shocked, but then I saw how he responded to some things and it made sense. Also apparently he was coming for me, so I wasn't sad at all. I have no idea why they sent me to Exile. If they had sent me again this week I think it would've made some sense, keeping the same person there so you don't risk multiple people possibly getting an advantage, but that's just me.

      Intriguing take. You're the first person to bring up that advantages are available on Exile, I think. Do you not worry that as someone who's been to Exile, that could potentially put a target on your back?

      Also, why do you think Jake was sent to Exile this time then? Surely the challenge has to come into it, right? Not only would the advantage be a factor, but that the person would be safe from being voted out that round.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      5 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

      Intriguing take. You're the first person to bring up that advantages are available on Exile, I think. Do you not worry that as someone who's been to Exile, that could potentially put a target on your back?

      Also, why do you think Jake was sent to Exile this time then? Surely the challenge has to come into it, right? Not only would the advantage be a factor, but that the person would be safe from being voted out that round.

      If I had been more than once, maybe. But they can search me, I don't have any sort of advantage. The number I got was a big fat nothing.

      Maybe because he was the lowest scorer? And they know that he would've been an easy vote for us because he didn't seem to have as much time to put into the challenge to get his score up.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      2 minutes ago, Katy said:

      If I had been more than once, maybe. But they can search me, I don't have any sort of advantage. The number I got was a big fat nothing.

      Maybe because he was the lowest scorer? And they know that he would've been an easy vote for us because he didn't seem to have as much time to put into the challenge to get his score up.

      That seems like it could be it, in which case it makes the decision at least a little bit harder for you guys. I'll leave you to contemplate!

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      • Mariah. locked and unlocked this topic
      • Mariah. unpinned this topic

      Join the conversation

      You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

      Guest
      Reply to this topic...

      ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

        Only 75 emoji are allowed.

      ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

      ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

      ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

      • Recently Browsing   0 members

        No registered users viewing this page.

      • Similar Content

        • By Shoaib.
          Only about five and a half hours left! Who will take the crown of Sole Survivor? Everyone is invited to join me here tonight at 7:30PM ET for the winner reveal, followed by a bunch of other stuff. Don't miss it!

        • By Shoaib.

           
          It's been a minute but the hit competition game is back. Five years after the first season kicked off in summer 2014, I'll be hosting again!
          The game will be identical to Survivor—the show on CBS—in most aspects, but everything you'll need to know can found here.
          FORMAT
          Those who make the cast will start the game in evenly split tribes, either assigned randomly or based on a yet to be determined theme that'll be announced along with the final cast. Each round/cycle, these tribes will face off in an Immunity Challenge. The winning tribe each cycle will be safe, while the losing team must participate in a Tribal Council and vote to send one of its members home. Once the numbers have dwindled to around 8-12, the two tribes will merge and it becomes an individual game. Each challenge from then on will be every man for himself, and only the winner will receive immunity in the upcoming vote. Once only two or three people are left, the remaining contestants will be turned over to a jury of their peers for one final Tribal. The contestants who have been voted out since the merge get to come back, question the remaining players, and ultimately vote to decide who wins the game. Throughout the game there will also be a number of bonuses that can help turn the tide in your favour, from hidden immunity idols to added challenge rewards that can prolong your stay. A variety of twists may also be implemented when you least expect them.
          DATES AND SCHEDULING
          The official start date of the game will be announced during the cast reveal within the next two weeks, but I'd like it to be as soon as possible. The season will last approximately 4-6 weeks depending on how quickly each cycle goes and is expected to begin by mid-June, so if you know you can't commit to the full length of the contest, please make a note of it during your application. Not being available won't immediately bar you from making the cast as most situations can probably be worked around. If you've signed up but have to back out of the competition for whatever reason, please let me know as soon as possible so I can arrange for a replacement!
          RULES
          While this game doesn't have any unique rules, forum rules do apply and you can receive warning points if you go too far. Drama and arguments are fine within the context of the game, please keep it at that and try not to make things personal. This game is solely for fun and bragging rights, not a million dollars, so try your best to keep things from getting too ugly.
          ACTIVITY
          If you sign up for the game, it's expected that you participate. I understand that it's summer and you may have other things to do, but this shouldn't take up much of your time. The challenges will be fairly quick, and tribal will take place over 24 hours, so you have plenty of time to post something. The only way everyone will remain interested is if we keep the game fairly paced.
          CASTING
          To sign up, please send me a Private Message with the following template filled out. Applications won't be accepted after June 9.
          Sign-up template:
          Not everyone who sends in an app is guaranteed to be cast. If you don't make the initial cut, it isn't personal, it just means someone else may have fit the desired theme more than you. It also doesn't mean you won't be playing. Sometimes things happen and people have to drop out, and someone who wasn't originally cast gets their time to shine.
          Finally, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me in this thread or via PM. I hope we can all make this game's return a success and create some fun memories, much like we did for the last two seasons!
          SEASON 1 (challenges, tribal, reunion) | SEASON 2 (challenges, tribal, reunion)
          Thanks to @Michael Psyches for some of the summaries.
        • By Shoaib.
          This is where the challenges will be posted and played throughout the game.

      ×
      ×
      • Create New...