Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

SD! Live Preview: “The King’s Court” returns as Jerry “The King” Lawler welcomes special guest Trish Stratus

EAgGWucW4AAzLsT.jpg

When SmackDown LIVE descends on The Home of the Blues this Tuesday night, Memphis’ own WWE Hall of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler will return to the blue brand to host a special edition of “The King’s Court.” And his royal guest will be none other than fellow Hall of Famer Trish Stratus!

What will The King have in store for the seven-time Women’s Champion? We’ll find out this Tuesday at 8/7 C on SmackDown LIVE.

https://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/2019-07-30/article/the-kings-court-with-trish-stratus?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Just now, Travis said:

trish coming to whisper like janet jackson only to get interrupted by // charlotte //'s loud ass yelling

i'm already annoyed

ub36uoR.gif

trish spending most of her career on RAW (A show)

now she's returning on smackdown live (B show) in a jerry the king predator segment..

ub36uoR.gif

Capitalizing on a feud that once Tuesday hits it will only have two weeks worth of build. In true fashion, WWE never ceases to amaze me I do hope the match is good though for their sake.

ub36uoR.gif

44 minutes ago, Eric said:

Capitalizing on a feud that once Tuesday hits it will only have two weeks worth of build. In true fashion, WWE never ceases to amaze me I do hope the match is good though for their sake.

ub36uoR.gif

I forgot SS is earlier this year so they actually only have two weeks to build this Tuesday and the go-home show the following Tuesday.

ub36uoR.gif

it all feels bad tbh. I don’t mind Trish losing because she’s retired and Charlotte has been built to surpass her anyway, but it’s going to be a wreck when the smarks drag her through the mud for not being able to keep up. and before y’all get nasty, Charlotte needs someone with a solid foundation for her gimmicks and her offense to work, and we’ve seen that Trish can still do her usual spots, but of course is not a ring general anymore (see: her five Bella snapmares in a row at the Evolution match and that being my only memory of the match other than the pin botch). there’s been no buildup and therefore no real time for them to practice, and it would just be better to book the actual women’s tag champions on the card rather than rushing to get this match because it’ll get people to watch. 

ub36uoR.gif

It also would have been better and at least a bit less obvious for them to not announce this and let it be a bit of a surprise, but they know no one is tuning in and need to do what they need to for ratings. 

Oq9Ns0i.gif

55 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

it all feels bad tbh. I don’t mind Trish losing because she’s retired and Charlotte has been built to surpass her anyway, but it’s going to be a wreck when the smarks drag her through the mud for not being able to keep up. and before y’all get nasty, Charlotte needs someone with a solid foundation for her gimmicks and her offense to work, and we’ve seen that Trish can still do her usual spots, but of course is not a ring general anymore (see: her five Bella snapmares in a row at the Evolution match and that being my only memory of the match other than the pin botch). there’s been no buildup and therefore no real time for them to practice, and it would just be better to book the actual women’s tag champions on the card rather than rushing to get this match because it’ll get people to watch. 

ub36uoR.gif

Have you not heard about the fire n desire vs iiconics women's tag team title match where if they win they get a women's tag team title match? The girls are COMING for that pre show aka the smackdown before the ppv
      Oq9Ns0i.gif

4 hours ago, Jeigz said:

ub36uoR.gif

Yeah, my biggest problem with this is that Charlotte is not good at carrying people who need it. She's mostly good at offense so maybe if the story is that Trish hasn't competed at this level in 13 years, they can get away with Charlotte beating her down for most of the match to keep Trish's offense limited. But if Trish loses, then that makes her look terrible. 

ub36uoR.gif

Also, this match would have made more sense if they had Charlotte brag about breaking Trish's record for the past few months. I don't even think it was ever mentioned on television at all.