Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Not Moderated: Backlot

graphic coming soon

WARNING: THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE MODERATED AND MAY CONTAIN OFFENSIVE CONTENT! NSFW

A sister to our iconic staple Not Moderated: Extreme Rules thread, here is where all miscellaneous film, TV and pop culture discussion goes, un-moderated. Is there a famous actor you'd like to drag mercilessly? Or perhaps thirst over? Or maybe you'd like to share some news or gossip that might not fit or get its due recognition elsewhere on the forum? Maybe you just wanna freely go back and forth with someone over your fave movies, TV show, superhero, etc.? Or start a popular meme? If any of that applies, this is the thread for you. There are no limits here for stans, best known as those who will stop at nothing to ruthlessly defend their faves and bash everyone else's.

Like with ER, there are a few ground rules:

- Personal fights ARE NOT allowed in here or anywhere on the forum. Utilize blogs or private messaging for that.
      - You can post about ANYTHING (not listed below) as long as it's pop culture related (try not to lean too heavily on pop music, as that's not the basis of our forum. If it's too much of a regular occurrence, you'll be warned for off topic) 
      - DO NOT discuss children.
      - DO NOT insult other members.
      - DO NOT post shockingly offensive images (graphic or explicit). Moderators will determine severity. Images containing nudity are only allowed to be posted if linked under a NSFW spoiler tag.
      - DO NOT post sexually explicit dialogue (e.g. discussing in detail what a talent likes to do sexually or what you'd like to do) or shockingly offensive dialogue. NOT to be confused with sex based insults (e.g. calling a talent a "cum-guzzling gutter slut) which remains not moderated.
      - DO NOT post anything racist, transphobic, homophobic or typically offensive.
      - Trolling and flamebait posts are okay here ONLY!

With that said: action!

• Replies 197
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah I cancelled last minute. When you see all the tote bags in the theater, it’s not because they’re sneaking in hot food.

@Jake @Amlex @Captain Fox @Cooksie @prince. @Josh. their chemistry is gonna be  

cause I be the baddie B, Barbie Tingz
      banging body B, everybody be on my D
      yo I gotta be in reality, suck a D if you doubted me
      back of the back, back of the back
      back of the back, back of the back

tumblr_px8cgqtw711xetezto4_250.gif

who on Timmy D? who on Timmy D? everybody!
      who you gotta see? honestly, on my odyssey
      I'm the baddest B, I don't even know how to speak
      hat to the hat to the back and relax, you in the back of the Bach

tumblr_px8cgqtw711xetezto2_250.gif

NO ONE is doing it like him... PEWIOTTTT

9 minutes ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

This stupid man doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut

Image result for asuka you talk too much gif

If you need to be insensitive to be funny, you're not funny PERIODT. Get on the level of those teens/20 somethings on tiktok :momkie:

I really hope this movie flops after all this attention. 

There is no way this Joker movie is flopping.

4 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

There is no way this Joker movie is flopping.

I know, ughhhh, wayyyyy to wishful thinking on my part. Hopefully it ages poorly or time isn't too kind to it. I'm a huge Joker fan, the Dark Knight, imo, is the perfect superhero movie. This shit just looks like a white guy's power fantasy. HARD PASSSSSS.

Image result for becky lynch YIKES gif

12 minutes ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

I know, ughhhh, wayyyyy to wishful thinking on my part. Hopefully it ages poorly or time isn't too kind to it. I'm a huge Joker fan, the Dark Knight, imo, is the perfect superhero movie. This shit just looks like a white guy's power fantasy. HARD PASSSSSS.

Image result for becky lynch YIKES gif

IDK I actually want to see it. :clitglam:

and i - oop

https://screencrush.com/joker-review/

The movie around Phoenix, though, never matches the complexity of his performance. It’s a simple, grim slog.
      Based on the internet’s reactions to other recent DC Comics movies, it seems there are those who will admire Joker for its pharmaceutical grade nihilistic bleakness. Good or bad, it’s undeniably one of the most depressing comic-book movies ever made.

Image result for charlotte flair yuck gif  

Ya'll I'm so tired of grimdark movies/movie endings. Happy endings are valid too and with the state of the world right now, we, or at least I, need that.

Image result for charlotte flair sitting gif