Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Not Moderated: Backlot

• Replies 197
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah I cancelled last minute. When you see all the tote bags in the theater, it’s not because they’re sneaking in hot food.

@Jake @Amlex @Captain Fox @Cooksie @prince. @Josh. their chemistry is gonna be  

3 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

You mean the movie that gave us this isn't thriving?
      048.png

The fact that he and Disney have the same gaybait marketing tactic is a scream though.
      GZJJLw4.gif

Gaybaiting despite gay content being too “adult oriented” for families. Make it make sense.

GZJJLw4.gif

• 2 weeks later...
      On 4/4/2020 at 4:34 PM, Mariah. said:

ugh the promotional campaign starting and it having a BUDGET, it would have been a full blitz but covid-19 ruined EVERYTHING :cry: 

this kind of marketing is VERY late 90s/early 00s but I’m here for it, give me WW84 mac and cheese shapes

:trickie:

11 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

this kind of marketing is VERY late 90s/early 00s but I’m here for it, give me WW84 mac and cheese shapes

:trickie:

!!! I loved when they really leaned into the movies being a cultural event and you'd see shit everywhere. I still remember when the original Spider-Man and X-Men movie came out and the hype was HUGE.

On 4/4/2020 at 4:34 PM, Mariah. said:

ugh the promotional campaign starting and it having a BUDGET, it would have been a full blitz but covid-19 ruined EVERYTHING :cry: 

She even had a Vogue cover, UGHHHHHHH

• 2 months later...
      5 hours ago, Black Canary said:

Collect your twink @Mariah.

This chick is really had her people call the paps while he banged her in the pool :rot: 

it's sooooo messy :rot:

he's really giving new Leo, his stans are in a frenzy

On 02/07/2020 at 5:51 AM, Angelic said:

I don’t know if it’s been covered here, but how do you guys feel about the controversy with Joss Whedon and his script?

He's trash and always has been. The way he treated Charisma, to the way his ex-wife exposed him for being a cheater and how he would fuck the actresses he worked with. 

• 1 month later...