Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Special: Heartbreakers Secret Santa 2019 | Fin.

• Replies 304
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO... AUTHOR'S NOTE: To my dearest Gavin... Through years of your relentless trolling and your mocking of role playing games, I felt as though 

BITCH BYE. DYING AT MY GIFT! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dammit why couldn't I get that earlier when McQueen needed numbers for the Rumble! &#

Cordelia → Katy Katy → Crystal Crystal → Dante Dante → Leigh Leigh → Pablo Pablo → Erin Erin → Twisted Bliss Twisted Bliss → LIVin the Riott &#1

Posted Images

This reminds me that I never cashed in my Set in The Bank dhsgs is it still valid?

1. Leigh
      2. Mariah
      3. Jeigz
      4. Twisted Bliss
      5. Layout
      6. Scamier
      7. Pablo
      8. Crystal
      9. Charlie
      10. Erin
      11. Katy
      12. shumiley
      13. Cordelia
      14. Dante
      15. Don Draper
      16. Eric
      17. WWF
      18. Gavin
      19. Jake
      20. LIVin the Riott
      21. Captain Fox
      22. Angelic

dawn-anim.gif?fm=gif&frame=all&q=50&fit=

1. Name (first name or whatever you are comfortable being referred to as):

Cordelia the Conqueror

2. Age (if you're comfortable):

3. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s):

Ruby Riott, Sonya Deville, Dakota Kai

4. Fave artist(s):

Hailee Steinfeld, Hayley Kiyoko, Kesha, The Veronicas, Kim Petras, Hey Violet, Hilary Duff, The Studio Killers

5. Fave TV show(s):

Wynonna Earp, Supergirl, She-Ra and the princesses of power, The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell, One Day at a Time, Dickinson, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Nigella, Poh's Kitchen

6. Fave movie(s):

D.E.B.S., Jennifer's Body, Wonder Woman, Basically anything Hilary Duff has ever been in

7. Fave color(s):

Pink, Yellow, Black

8. Celeb crush(es):

Vanessa Morgan, Hailee Steinfeld, Katie McGrath, Zendaya, Gal Gadot, Melissa Benoist, Ruby Riott, Nicole Maines

9. Fave book(s):

Jane Eyre, Dracula, Carmilla, I'd probably read any supernatural romance no matter how awful

10. What do you normally do on HB?:

I moderate and post in the rp section when I can. I mostly just faff about though and make bad jokes while providing gifs every so often

11. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?:

Death 

My Dignity 

ooooh one of those cake tins that are specifically designed for angel food cake with the centre that comes up in like a cylinder and the tabs on the sides

12. Other info (video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.):

Comics: Jem and the Holograms from IDW comics, Essentially anything with Poison Ivy, Madame Xanadu, Amethyst Princess of Gem World, Pixie from the X-Men

Video games: Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Yugioh Duel Links, The Shantae series

Please don't judge me for being so uncool
      bSXfHwi.gif

Name (first name or whatever you are comfortable being referred to as): Angelic, Izzy, Bunny.
      2. Age (if you're comfortable): 23.
      3. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): Torrie Wilson, Brie Bella, Stacy Keibler, Naomi, Carmella.
      4. Fave artist(s): Mariah Carey, Queen Latifah.
      5. Fave TV show(s): That's So Raven, W.I.T.C.H., Winx, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha.
      6. Fave movie(s): Set it Off, HSM, Low Down Dirty Shame.
      7. Fave color(s): Baby Blue, Yellow, Baby Pink (Pastels & Sparkles are my aesthetic).
      8. Celeb crush(es): Mario Lopez, Jason Momoa, Jesse Metcalfe, recently Luke James.
      9. Fave book(s): 
      10. What do you normally do on HB?: Laugh.
      11. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: Certain someone's dick pics.
      12. Other info (video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.):

Video Games and Chun-Li are my life. Claire Redfield, Princess Peach, and Amy Rose are my everything. Fighting Games are my shit, but I love a cute Action or Coop game.
      Comics: Rogue, Zatanna, Kitty Pryde, Huntress, X-23 are my favorites of all time.
      1. Name (first name or whatever you are comfortable being referred to as): Mariah
      2. Age (if you're comfortable): 26
      3. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): Wrestling is fake! Adam Cole, Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, The Usos, Elias, Carmella, AJ Lee, Nikki Bella, Lita, Stacy Keibler, Jeff Hardy, Edge, "HBK" Shawn Michaels, CM Punk
      4. Fave artist(s): Backstreet Boys, Rihanna, Ariana Grande, The 1975, Prince, The Strokes, Britney Spears, Destiny's Child, Charli XCX, Dua Lipa, SZA, Solange, Kelela, Normani, The Weeknd, Robyn, Rosalia, Billie Eilish
      5. Fave TV show(s): Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Watchmen, X-Men: Evolution, The Vampire Diaries, The OC, Gossip Girl, Euphoria, Pose, RuPaul's Drag Race
      6. Fave movie(s): Wonder Woman, Mulan, The Lion King, Titanic, Romeo + Juliet, Bring it On, She's All That, Clueless, Scream, Batman Returns, The Goonies, The Lost Boys, Kill Bill Vol. 1 and Vol. 2
      7. Fave color(s): Mint Green, Pine Green, Seafoam Green, Peach/Nude, Pale Blue
      8. Celeb crush(es): Robert Pattinson, Trevante Rhodes, Chris Evans, Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Gosling, Timothee Chalamet, Matthew Noszka, Michael B. Jordan (throwbacks: Brian Littrell, Freddie Prinze Jr., Paul Walker, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Chad Michael Murray)
      9. Fave book(s): Harry Potter?
      10. What do you normally do on HB?: http://www.heartbreakers.me/index.php?/forum/37-new-gods/
      11. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: New Gods sign ups or a sexy boyfriend
      12. Other info (video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.): Catwoman is the baddest bitch in comics, but doesn't quite fit in any of these categorie. I'm also big on 90s/early 00s nostalgia so if you head in that direction, you'll guaranteed win me over. I'm not big on wrestling at the moment, so unless it's something smutty/erotic, maybe steer away!

1. Name (first name or whatever you are comfortable being referred to as): abir

2. Age (if you're comfortable): 24

3. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): bella twins, iiconics, kabuki warriors, naomi, io shirai, alexa bliss

4. Fave artist(s): miley cyrus, little mix, stormzy

5. Fave TV show(s): glee, smash, brooklyn 99, glow, oitnb just look here xo https://www.tvtime.com/en/user/4374369/profile

6. Fave movie(s): hsm, greatest showman, pitch perfect, hustlers, the hood series

7. Fave color(s): red, blue, black

8. Celeb crush(es): harry shum jr., fady elsayed, conrad ricamora, cesaro

9. Fave book(s): harry potter

10. What do you normally do on HB?: participate in the annual games + respond to news forums

11. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: cesaro nudes

12. Other info (video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.): just a big tv nerd tbh

1. Name (first name or whatever you are comfortable being referred to as): Leigh
      2. Age (if you're comfortable): 22 (Soon to be 23 next month!)
      3. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): Asuka, Bianca Belair, Io Shirai, Kairi Sane, Naomi and Rhea Ripley 
      4. Fave artist(s): 
      Spoiler

unknown.png

5. Fave TV show(s): Titans Season 1, The Office, Drag Race, The Challenge, and NXT.
      6. Fave movie(s): From 2019: Endgame and Far From Home!
      7. Fave color(s): ORANGE!
      8. Celeb crush(es): Jacob Elordi, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Henry Golding, Angus Cloud, Christopher Larkin, Algee Smith
      9. Fave book(s): I'm not really a book person tbh
      10. What do you normally do on HB?: Browse or participate in forum games!
      11. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: Money or a man 
      12. Other info (video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.): Favorite videos games: Red Dead Redemption 2, Mortal Kombat 11, and Fire Emblem: Three Houses
      1. Name: Crystal
      2. Fave Superstars: The Bella Twins
      3. Fave Artists: Fifth Harmony, BLACKPINK
      4. Fave TV Shows: Bold & The Beautiful, Days Of Our Lives, General Hospital, and Young & The Restless
      5. Fave Movies: Not much of a movie lover or goer.
      6. Fave Colors: Black and White
      7. Celeb Crushes: None at the moment.
      8. Fave Books: Only physical books I read are textbooks.
      9. What do you normally do on HB?: Member of The Bella Army. Inconsistent poster in Raw & Smackdown Live Threads.
      10. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: That every HB member finds true happiness and lives a long and healthy life.
      11. Any additional info?: Mostly a music lover. General Hospital is my favorite soap opera and I'm a big fan of The Corinthos Family.

1. Name (first name or whatever you are comfortable being referred to as): gavin
      2. Age (if you're comfortable): mind your business shoaib :nattie: 
      3. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): alicia fox, aksana, katie lea burchill, billie kay, natalya, caylee turner, lena yada
      4. Fave artist(s): marina, ellie goulding, lana del rey, ariana grande, carly rae jepsen, charli xcx, troye sivan, the veronicas, tinashe, bebe rexha
      5. Fave TV show(s): superstore, the good place, crazy ex-girlfriend, mom, santa clarita diet, insatiable, dollface, victorious, the office and glee when i'm feeling cliché
      6. Fave movie(s): idk let's say wendy wu: homecoming warrior
      7. Fave color(s): minecraft cyan
      8. Celeb crush(es): no
      9. Fave book(s): no
      10. What do you normally do on HB?: complain, troll, promote my irrelevant faves
      11. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: alicia return idk maybe an itunes or visa gift card to waste on supercard credits? don't try to mail me anything though because i'm not giving you my address #strangerdanger

5S7JWug.gif
      12. Other info (video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.): wwe supercard, pokémon (sometimes), wwe 2k20 even though it's trash

• Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): Kelly Kelly, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson, IIconics, Shorty G, Elias, Dash Wilder, Drew Gulak
      • Fave artist(s): Dua Lipa, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, The 1975, LANY, Rina Sawayama
      • Fave TV show(s): GLOW, Pose, Euphoria, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, American Crime Story
      • Fave movie(s): Clueless (+ all 90s teen movies), X-Men Franchise, Batman Anthology
      • Fave color(s): To be honest, I like pretty much anything but red
      • Celeb crush(es): Jake Gyllenhaal, Chris Pine, Darren Criss
      • Fave book(s): Anything true crime or behind the scenes related
      • What do you normally do on HB?: Make live chats to live chat with everyone
      • If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: Take ownership of the site from Taylor's dead hands

VCDNveP.gif

1. Name (first name or whatever you are comfortable being referred to as): Kemare/ Twisted Bliss
      2. Age (if you're comfortable): Experienced
      3. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): Alexa Bliss, The Bella Twins, and Daniel Bryan
      4. Fave artist(s): Mariah Carey
      5. Fave TV show(s): The Office/ Happy Endings
      6. Fave movie(s): Pretty in Pink
      7. Fave color(s): Pink
      8. Celeb crush(es): Adam Scott, John Krasinski
      9. Fave book(s): Next Level Basic
      10. What do you normally do on HB?: Talk about my faves in any situation
      11. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: Mariah scoring her 19th number one, stream her song hoes.....
      12. Other info (video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.): the 90's / Wwe supercard / Starbucks

UHFzqK8.gif
      Name (first name or whatever you are comfortable being referred to as): LIVin the Riott / Luca
      2. Age (if you're comfortable): 25
      3. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): Trish Stratus, Sasha Banks, Liv Morgan, Naomi, Ruby Riott, Bianca Belair, 
      4. Fave artist(s): Tinashe, Mariah Carey, Lauren Jauregui
      5. Fave TV show(s): Charmed, Dead Like Me
      6. Fave movie(s): Labyrinth
      7. Fave color(s): Red, blue, orange
      8. Celeb crush(es): Nick Jonas, Jake Miller, Gus Kenworthy, Liam Payne, Zayn
      9. Fave book(s): Restaurants menus 
      10. What do you normally do on HB?: Comment on topics nobody else cares about thinking I'm a pioneer (?)
      11. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: A boyfriend. Heater's bills are way too expensive for this cold
      12. Other info (video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.): Tekken, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokémon, Digimon
      1. Name (first name or whatever you are comfortable being referred to as): Charlie
      2. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): Jacqueline, Ivory, Carmella, Charlotte Flair, Taynara Conti, Xia Li, Kevin Owens, Cesaro, Dash Wilder, Angel Garza, Sami Zayn
      3. Fave artist(s): N/A
      4. Fave TV show(s): N/A
      5. Fave movie(s): N/A
      6. Fave color(s): Purple, Red, Gold
      7. Celeb crush(es): Rami Malek
      8. Fave book(s): N/A 
      9. What do you normally do on HB?: Organize the HB Royal Rumbles, thirst over hot looking men, occasionally try to keep up with the product
      10. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: Stacks and stacks of money.
      11. Any additional info (favorite video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.)?: Mortal Kombat, Smash Bros, Crash Team Racing

59rh.gif

Name (first name or whatever you are comfortable being referred to as): Layout/David

2. Age (if you're comfortable): 23

3. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): The women of Lucha Underground and the girls in my signature

4. Fave artist(s): Doja Cat, Saweetie, Iggy Azalea, Drake, A$AP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, Frank Ocean

5. Fave TV show(s): American Horror Story, all the anime, Elite, Euphoria, Spongebob, Shark Tank

6. Fave movie(s): Catch Me If You Can, Queen of The Damned, Titanic, The Girl Next Door, The Saw and Final Destination franchise

7. Fave color(s): Black, Navy Blue, Army Green, Gray

8. Celeb crush(es): A$P Rocky, Lunay, Edwin and Zion from PrettyMuch

9. Fave book(s): I do not want to comment -Naomi Campbell

10. What do you normally do on HB?:  Talk Shit, Defend Becky Lynch, Live Chat with y’all 

11. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: The new Tesla truck and gym supplements

12. Other info (video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.): I like all fighting games, big on mobile games(Supercard, Narutoblazing, Mario Kart)Spurs/Cowboys, big UFC fan

Name: Katy
      Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): The Rock, Michelle McCool
      Fave artist(s): Shania Twain, Eminem
       Fave TV show(s): Will and Grace, Survivor, Drag Race, Evil
       Fave movie(s): For Richer or Poorer, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Wonder Woman
      Fave color(s): Orange, teal
      Celeb crush(es): The Rock, Daniel Craig, Idris Elba
      Fave book(s): Jeffrey Deaver Lincoln Rhyme series, Agent Pendergast series by Lee Child and Douglas Preston
      What do you normally do on HB?: Browse, look at new posts to see what's going on in the world of pop culture
       If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: A new copy of Doctor Sleep by Stephen King because my new puppy just shredded mine >:(
       Other info (video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.): Oklahoma State Cowboys, wiener dogs, reading, the gym, trying to combat a serious depression spell, thriller movies, searching for a new show to binge
      1. Name (first name or whatever you are comfortable being referred to as): Daniel
      2. Age (if you're comfortable): 26
      3. Fave Superstar(s), wrestler(s): Nikki Bella, Eva Marie, Charlotte
      4. Fave artist(s): Gaga, Kanye, Vince Staples, Janelle Monae
      5. Fave TV show(s): Fargo, Archer, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Legion, Fleabag
      6. Fave movie(s): The Grand Budapest Hotel, Get Out, Reservoir Dogs, Fargo, Enemy
      7. Fave color(s): Red
      8. Celeb crush(es): Riz Ahmed, Chris Hemsworth
      9. Fave book(s): Nonfiction, lately behind-the-scenes analyses of films
      10. What do you normally do on HB?: Post pop culture news, browse
      11. If Santa was on HB, what would you ask him for?: Hundreds of millions of dollars
      12. Other info (video games, sports/sport teams, comics, decade, etc.): N/A

6dnHHiU.gif