Jump to content

Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

    An Evolution

    What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

      For More Heartbreakers

      Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

      Not Moderated: Extreme Rules


      Recommended Posts

      16 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

      I hate when people have to be deliberately obtuse to prove their point. WWE is a corporation which, yes, is run by a racist, sexist, privileged white man. But equating people watching the program so their faves who -- as far as they know -- aren't horrible, bigoted people can make a good living or so they can get their weekly dose of escapism from a world that's fucked up, to people directly stanning Candice Michelle, a stupid person, in spite of her PROUD Trump support is the dumbest thing I've read on here. There isn't a form of media that doesn't root back to the aforementioned white man so there isn't anything to "pick and choose". Like, no one is fucking parading around here screaming "YASSSSS WWE! YASSSS NIKE! YASSSSSSSS MCDONALDS!" then dragging Candice. And just like Candice is being called out, these companies and the people behind them frequently are too. But are people supposed to stop living their lives because the patriarchy put these people in charge? I don't even know how to further explain this because it should be common sense :rot:. And fuck, Candice Michelle SUCKED too and hasn't done anything of note since her split clavicle almost a decade ago, so I just...

      tiaCxIo.png

      What she said!

      8cSTtrw.gif 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      • Replies 196.1k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

      Top Posters In This Topic

      • Charlie

        14878

      • Captain Fox

        8775

      • Eric

        8583

      • Anya

        7875

      Top Posters In This Topic

      Popular Posts

      I hate the new era of HB. The OG pack STRUGGLED to get where we are now and for WHAT? Just for you new twinks to cry about wanting bra and panties matches because you watched a blurry Torrie Wilson mv

      becky's so fucking hot, idc what anyone has to say

      This gif reminds me of that time Natalya carried Charlotte in their match at Takeover.  

      Posted Images

      15 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

      I hate when people have to be deliberately obtuse to prove their point. WWE is a corporation which, yes, is run by a racist, sexist, privileged white man. But equating people watching the program so their faves who -- as far as they know -- aren't horrible, bigoted people can make a good living or so they can get their weekly dose of escapism from a world that's fucked up, to people directly stanning Candice Michelle, a stupid person, in spite of her PROUD Trump support is the dumbest thing I've read on here. There isn't a form of media that doesn't root back to the aforementioned white man so there isn't anything to "pick and choose". Like, no one is fucking parading around here screaming "YASSSSS WWE! YASSSS NIKE! YASSSSSSSS MCDONALDS!" then dragging Candice. And just like Candice is being called out, these companies and the people behind them frequently are too. But are people supposed to stop living their lives because the patriarchy put these people in charge? I don't even know how to further explain this because it should be common sense :rot:. And fuck, Candice Michelle SUCKED too and hasn't done anything of note since her split clavicle almost a decade ago, so I just...

      tiaCxIo.png

      I fucking love you.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

      I hate when people have to be deliberately obtuse to prove their point. WWE is a corporation which, yes, is run by a racist, sexist, privileged white man. But equating people watching the program so their faves who -- as far as they know -- aren't horrible, bigoted people can make a good living or so they can get their weekly dose of escapism from a world that's fucked up, to people directly stanning Candice Michelle, a stupid person, in spite of her PROUD Trump support is the dumbest thing I've read on here. There isn't a form of media that doesn't root back to the aforementioned white man so there isn't anything to "pick and choose". Like, no one is fucking parading around here screaming "YASSSSS WWE! YASSSS NIKE! YASSSSSSSS MCDONALDS!" then dragging Candice. And just like Candice is being called out, these companies and the people behind them frequently are too. But are people supposed to stop living their lives because the patriarchy put these people in charge? I don't even know how to further explain this because it should be common sense :rot:. And fuck, Candice Michelle SUCKED too and hasn't done anything of note since her split clavicle almost a decade ago, so I just...

      tiaCxIo.png

      Beyond faves too. There's people who aren't in front of the cameras who's livelihoods depend on a WWE (or insert big name corporation) check. So yes, it's far easier to directly blacklist and come for a single person than it is something far larger that will get your money regardless through advertising, investments, etc. Because as far as I know, no one's livelihoods is depending on Candice fucking Michelle except the doctors she's gonna have to pay when her child becomes terminally ill from a common cold.

      tiaCxIo.png

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      47 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

      I hate when people have to be deliberately obtuse to prove their point. WWE is a corporation which, yes, is run by a racist, sexist, privileged white man. But equating people watching the program so their faves who -- as far as they know -- aren't horrible, bigoted people can make a good living or so they can get their weekly dose of escapism from a world that's fucked up, to people directly stanning Candice Michelle, a stupid person, in spite of her PROUD Trump support is the dumbest thing I've read on here. There isn't a form of media that doesn't root back to the aforementioned white man so there isn't anything to "pick and choose". Like, no one is fucking parading around here screaming "YASSSSS WWE! YASSSS NIKE! YASSSSSSSS MCDONALDS!" then dragging Candice. And just like Candice is being called out, these companies and the people behind them frequently are too. But are people supposed to stop living their lives because the patriarchy put these people in charge? I don't even know how to further explain this because it should be common sense :rot:. And fuck, Candice Michelle SUCKED too and hasn't done anything of note since her split clavicle almost a decade ago, so I just...

      tiaCxIo.png

      Who are the people then?

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      6 minutes ago, Gavin said:

      Who are the people then?

      I'm assuming you want to make this about you, as if I'd be afraid to @ you directly if it had anything to do with you or whoever else posted a similar opinion in the Candice thread, but it isn't. I used "people" because it's a common practice not just here but all over the internet and it's really, really stupid and shows a base level understanding of the world we live in.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

      I'm assuming you want to make this about you, as if I'd be afraid to @ you directly if it had anything to do with you or whoever else posted a similar opinion in the Candice thread, but it isn't. I used "people" because it's a common practice not just here but all over the internet and it's really, really stupid and shows a base level understanding of the world we live in.

      I don't want you to but it sounded like you were referencing what I said in the Candice thread, I'm aware that there were other people who said similar things so I was wondering if you wanted to clear it up but that's your prerogative :pregbrie:

       

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      4 minutes ago, Gavin said:

      I don't want you to but it sounded like you were referencing what I said in the Candice thread, I'm aware that there were other people who said similar things so I was wondering if you wanted to clear it up but that's your prerogative :pregbrie:

       

      There's nothing to clear up. I addressed the stupid rebuttals en masse, referencing what stuck out to me today, and gave a brief socioeconomics(?) lesson free of charge. If you feel a way about it, that's just the sting of realizing what you said was also stupid and you're now embarrassed by it. As said, if I needed to read someone directly, I would have done it, just like I stepped out of my position and did to you a couple pages back.

      That's all the promo I have left to give you. Enjoy your Friday.

      tiaCxIo.png

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

      There's nothing to clear up. I addressed the stupid rebuttals en masse, referencing what stuck out to me today, and gave a brief socioeconomics(?) lesson free of charge. If you feel a way about it, that's just the sting of realizing what you said was also stupid and you're now embarrassed by it. As said, if I needed to read someone directly, I would have done it, just like I stepped out of my position and did to you a couple pages back.

      That's all the promo I have left to give you. Enjoy your Friday.

      tiaCxIo.png

      Whatever you say then sis. Btw I'm not embarrassed about what I said and I would do it again. Hope you're having a jolly Friday as well :jeigz:

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      12 hours ago, Mariah. said:

      I hate when people have to be deliberately obtuse to prove their point. WWE is a corporation which, yes, is run by a racist, sexist, privileged white man. But equating people watching the program so their faves who -- as far as they know -- aren't horrible, bigoted people can make a good living or so they can get their weekly dose of escapism from a world that's fucked up, to people directly stanning Candice Michelle, a stupid person, in spite of her PROUD Trump support is the dumbest thing I've read on here. There isn't a form of media that doesn't root back to the aforementioned white man so there isn't anything to "pick and choose". Like, no one is fucking parading around here screaming "YASSSSS WWE! YASSSS NIKE! YASSSSSSSS MCDONALDS!" then dragging Candice. And just like Candice is being called out, these companies and the people behind them frequently are too. But are people supposed to stop living their lives because the patriarchy put these people in charge? I don't even know how to further explain this because it should be common sense :rot:. And fuck, Candice Michelle SUCKED too and hasn't done anything of note since her split clavicle almost a decade ago, so I just...

      tiaCxIo.png

       
       

      Go awf mawma Mariah....

      Edit: I was going to add a gif but the site is acting whacky this morning. 

      *Adrienne Bailon pic*

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      LMAOOOO wonder if any Mickie fans who were in that Candice thread being all holier than thou have anything to say about this:

      Mickie: He's our next prez so I shall support him as I have them all
      Response: 'she didn't say she voted for him tho!'

      Candice: Be the change you want to be and lead by showing Love, love to everyone even our New President
      Response: 'she's evil!! there's a video of her talking to a black man saying she voted for Trump!!'

      the favoritism on this forum is real :ahh: 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      14 hours ago, Mariah. said:

      I hate when people have to be deliberately obtuse to prove their point. WWE is a corporation which, yes, is run by a racist, sexist, privileged white man. But equating people watching the program so their faves who -- as far as they know -- aren't horrible, bigoted people can make a good living or so they can get their weekly dose of escapism from a world that's fucked up, to people directly stanning Candice Michelle, a stupid person, in spite of her PROUD Trump support is the dumbest thing I've read on here. There isn't a form of media that doesn't root back to the aforementioned white man so there isn't anything to "pick and choose". Like, no one is fucking parading around here screaming "YASSSSS WWE! YASSSS NIKE! YASSSSSSSS MCDONALDS!" then dragging Candice. And just like Candice is being called out, these companies and the people behind them frequently are too. But are people supposed to stop living their lives because the patriarchy put these people in charge? I don't even know how to further explain this because it should be common sense :rot:. And fuck, Candice Michelle SUCKED too and hasn't done anything of note since her split clavicle almost a decade ago, so I just...

      tiaCxIo.png

      Well, first of all, no one is defending Candice's decision to support Trump. I'll be the first to say that it was a stupid decision and that she was wrong for it. Y'all can go after her support for Trump all you want, that isn't the problem. Though I've not even seen any evidence that she still supports him, unless I've missed something. Feel free to inform me. Even then, that still doesn't change the fact that it was dumb to support him in the first place. 

      The problem is that Vince McMahon has donated millions of dollars to Donald Trump's campaign, so when you watch WWE and support their product, you are technically contributing to that. And yes it is a valid point to make. No one is saying that you have to stop watching WWE but it is funny that people put so much effort into going after individuals for their stupid choices but aren't doing much to go after the very company that not only donated millions to him, but also has someone in his cabinet helping to create his disastrous policies. Last I checked, Candice isn't sitting in his cabinet. People have the power to boycott and protest the company. Advertisers respond to those types of things. If y'all can take the time to make hashtags to give your favs a push, then try doing it in regards to their support for Donald Trump. 

      And yes, I'm coming from a biased place because she was one of my favs, but again I'm not defending Candice's political views. She was an Obama supporter so I don't know if she supported Trump because she's a "bigoted" person or if she's one of those religious nuts who fell for his bullshit. Also, the fact that people would try to come after Candice when she wasn't that different from some of their own faves is a bit hypocritical. Candice was no in ring technician but she was no better or worse than most other people's faves when they started improving in the ring. It's just most of them just didn't have a recurring injury right after they started getting better that kept that out of action for nearly a year. And using gifs from her first match back when she clearly wasn't ready to come back yet, as an example of how "awful" she was, is weak.

      tiaCxIo.png

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      3 minutes ago, Charlotte Flair said:

      LMAOOOO wonder if any Mickie fans who were in that Candice thread being all holier than thou have anything to say about this:

      Mickie: He's our next prez so I shall support him as I have them all
      Response: 'she didn't say she voted for him tho!'

      Candice: Be the change you want to be and lead by showing Love, love to everyone even our New President
      Response: 'she's evil!! there's a video of her talking to a black man saying she voted for Trump!!'

      the favoritism on this forum is real :ahh: 

      Girl, what favouritism. Nobody likes Mickie in 2017.

      Also someone complained about her getting dragged for being a Trump supporter in that thread of her getting inducted in some hall of fame. Wyd

      yyWgJbJ.gif

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      1 minute ago, Amlex said:

      Girl, what favouritism. Nobody likes Mickie in 2017.

      Also someone complained about her getting dragged for being a Trump supporter in that thread of her getting inducted in some hall of fame. Wyd

      yyWgJbJ.gif

      Mickie has plenty of fans :brandon2:

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      1 minute ago, Amlex said:

      Girl, what favouritism. Nobody likes Mickie in 2017.

      Also someone complained about her getting dragged for being a Trump supporter in that thread of her getting inducted in some hall of fame. Wyd

      yyWgJbJ.gif

       

      1 minute ago, Amlex said:

      MAOOOO wonder if any Mickie fans who were in that Candice thread being all holier than thou have anything to say about this:

      I suggest you go back to the thread because there were Mickie fans there 

      yyWgJbJ.gif

       

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      7 minutes ago, blond. said:

      Well, first of all, no one is defending Candice's decision to support Trump. I'll be the first to say that it was a stupid decision and that she was wrong for it. Y'all can go after her support for Trump all you want, that isn't the problem. Though I've not even seen any evidence that she still supports him, unless I've missed something. Feel free to inform me. Even then, that still doesn't change the fact that it was dumb to support him in the first place. 

      The problem is that Vince McMahon has donated millions of dollars to Donald Trump's campaign, so when you watch WWE and support their product, you are technically contributing to that. And yes it is a valid point to make. No one is saying that you have to stop watching WWE but it is funny that people put so much effort into going after individuals for their stupid choices but aren't doing much to go after the very company that not only donated millions to him, but also has someone in his cabinet helping to create his disastrous policies. Last I checked, Candice isn't sitting in his cabinet. People have the power to boycott and protest the company. Advertisers respond to those types of things. If y'all can take the time to make hashtags to give your favs a push, then try doing it in regards to their support for Donald Trump. 

      And yes, I'm coming from a biased place because she was one of my favs, but again I'm not defending Candice's political views. She was an Obama supporter so I don't know if she supported Trump because she's a "bigoted" person or if she's one of those religious nuts who fell for his bullshit. Also, the fact that people would try to come after Candice when she wasn't that different from some of their own faves is a bit hypocritical. Candice was no in ring technician but she was no better or worse than most other people's faves when they started improving in the ring. It's just most of them just didn't have a recurring injury right after they started getting better that kept that out of action for nearly a year. And using gifs from her first match back when she clearly wasn't ready to come back yet, as an example of how "awful" she was, is weak.

      tiaCxIo.png

      :clap:

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      8 minutes ago, blond. said:

      Well, first of all, no one is defending Candice's decision to support Trump. I'll be the first to say that it was a stupid decision and that she was wrong for it. Y'all can go after her support for Trump all you want, that isn't the problem. Though I've not even seen any evidence that she still supports him, unless I've missed something. Feel free to inform me. Even then, that still doesn't change the fact that it was dumb to support him in the first place. 

      Someone claimed there's a 'video' of her talking to a black man saying she voted for Trump, but of course, like a lot of things with SJW type people, it's all in their head and rarely produce evidence so they reach with reaching evidence.  Like they posted all those IG posts from Candice but couldn't post the supposed video of her 'talking to a black man' or whatever lol

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      1 minute ago, Charlotte Flair said:

      Someone claimed there's a 'video' of her talking to a black man saying she voted for Trump, but of course, like a lot of things with SJW type people, it's all in their head and rarely produce evidence so they reach with reaching evidence.  Like they posted all those IG posts from Candice but couldn't post the supposed video of her 'talking to a black man' or whatever lol

      The thing that gets me is that I highly doubt Candice is even political. Probably just an uninformed voter who didn't pay much attention and fell for Trump's bullshit. Going from Obama to Trump would be strong evidence of that. 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      Join the conversation

      You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

      Guest
      Reply to this topic...

      ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

        Only 75 emoji are allowed.

      ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

      ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

      ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

      • Recently Browsing   0 members

        No registered users viewing this page.


      ×
      ×
      • Create New...