Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Not Moderated: Extreme Rules

• Replies 196.1k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Charlie

• Captain Fox

• Eric

• Anya

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate the new era of HB. The OG pack STRUGGLED to get where we are now and for WHAT? Just for you new twinks to cry about wanting bra and panties matches because you watched a blurry Torrie Wilson mv

becky's so fucking hot, idc what anyone has to say

This gif reminds me of that time Natalya carried Charlotte in their match at Takeover.  

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Gavin you have more than 600 posts and you are here for just 1 or 2 months.

I think it's time to slow it down with the quote button. Just an advice

idaTfaW.gif

That's what I thought. Saying something random about me instead of focusing on what you said about Mickie. I don't base my posts around how many posts other people have. Btw how many fans does Zelina Vega have because I'm pretty sure I was the first one to even make her an NXT entrance video :darh:

18 minutes ago, Charlotte Flair said:

Someone claimed there's a 'video' of her talking to a black man saying she voted for Trump, but of course, like a lot of things with SJW type people, it's all in their head and rarely produce evidence so they reach with reaching evidence.  Like they posted all those IG posts from Candice but couldn't post the supposed video of her 'talking to a black man' or whatever lol

1) You're getting a WP for calling me a SJW.

2) I'm not going to provide you with a video because you're not important to my day or life.

3) At this point, this whole conversation is off-topic so I suggest everyone move on before points are delivered and bans are handed.

tumblr_mysknrh7bW1qjs7cno4_250.gif

1 minute ago, Lady DarkFox said:

2) I'm not going to provide you with a video because you're not important to my day or life.

3) At this point, this whole conversation is off-topic so I suggest everyone move on before points are delivered and bans are handed.

How can something be off-topic if it's about a women's wrestler and we're in ER? Isn't that what this thread is for? I seriously don't get it. 

44 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Girl, what favouritism. Nobody likes Mickie in 2017.

Also someone complained about her getting dragged for being a Trump supporter in that thread of her getting inducted in some hall of fame. Wyd

yyWgJbJ.gif

We may call her Momickie but we all know what's good. She's literally the butt of every joke. Tittie, hot dog, boo boo the bell bottomed fool? The fuck

file_246887_0_001(2).jpg

36 minutes ago, Charlotte Flair said:

Someone claimed there's a 'video' of her talking to a black man saying she voted for Trump, but of course, like a lot of things with SJW type people, it's all in their head and rarely produce evidence so they reach with reaching evidence.  Like they posted all those IG posts from Candice but couldn't post the supposed video of her 'talking to a black man' or whatever lol

The video was literally Torrie's Snapchat? Sorry for not saving it I guess.. never thought Candice fucking pimple lip Michelle would be important again in Oct 2017. 

And stop with the SJW thing, baby this is just common sense. :rot: 

6 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

1) IDGAF Stephen :ahh: 

2) because (1) you don't have the video and (2) you mean nothing to me, the world, and probably don't mean anything to anyone in your life which is why you get such a kick out of the 'power' you have here on this forum and why you post here so much lol.  Mr. 'Intimidating Mod' :ahh: This 'tough shot' role you play is so cringe :ahh: 

3) Like 'Ryan said from BGC16 to the producers when they tried to son her, 'don't care!' lol 

Stephen you don't scare me, never have and never will.  You can give me an 'insta-ban,' another set of WPs, idc :ahh:   The difference between you and I is this forum isn't my life lol.  WIth a '2 week ban' or even an 'permanent-ban,' I'll be fine :ahh: This forum is probably your entire life and the only outlet you have to feel like you have some power in life, like I called you out on a couple weeks ago.  I don't need validation or gratification from making posts that get likes.  I don't need an 'internet gang' to feel like a big shot.  I don't need to be liked by a bunch of people on an internet forum that I will never see irl.  The thing is, you need all of those things.

Paige-Alicia-Fox-gifs-007.gif (Camazing king used this clip in his 'Skinny Love' mv, iconic <3)

So now with that being said, you've been DISMISSED.  I'm over this topic, either by choice or your 'staff mod duties' lol.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Charlotte Flair said:

2) because (1) you don't have the video and (2) you mean nothing to me, the world, and probably don't mean anything to anyone in your life which is why you get such a kick out of the 'power' you have here on this forum and why you post here so much lol.  Mr. 'Intimidating Mod' :ahh: This 'tough shot' role you play is so cringe :ahh: 

3) Like 'Ryan said from BGC16 to the producers when they tried to son her, 'don't care!' lol 

Stephen you don't scare me, never have and never will.  You can give me an 'insta-ban,' another set of WPs, idc :ahh:   The difference between you and I is this forum isn't my life lol.  WIth a '2 week ban' or even an 'permanent-ban,' I'll be fine :ahh: This forum is probably your entire life and the only outlet you have to feel like you have some power in life, like I called you out on a couple weeks ago.  I don't need validation or gratification from making posts that get likes.  I don't need an 'internet gang' to feel like a big shot.  I don't need to be liked by a bunch of people on an internet forum that I will never see irl.  The thing is, you need all of those things.

Paige-Alicia-Fox-gifs-007.gif (Camazing king used this clip in his 'Skinny Love' mv, iconic <3)

So now with that being said, you've been DISMISSED.  I'm over this topic, either by choice or your 'staff mod duties' lol.

giphy.gif

Yet I'm at work and you're here... Doing nothing. But seeing as you can't respond to this because YOUR BANNED, I just wanted to wish you well on that life you speak of.

tenor.gif

23 minutes ago, puppies said:

I love the people that use "SJW" as a derogatory term. Because with all of the things going on, they want to make it like the problem is people wanting too much equality and too much sensitivity. Can you imagine thinking THAT'S biggest issue we have right now? Or rather making that more a priority than the actual, hateful, harmful activity of the "SJW"-opposition? Hmm it's definitely an interesting take in my opinion! And it's twice as interesting when you see people on something like... oh, I don't know, a forum about FEMALE athletes that is predominately made up of homosexual males and females. Crazy... I wonder how these same people would fare on a forum that holds their same opinion on SJW's. Maybe not too well because those same people don't fuck with faggots or bitches who should be in the kitchen, pero who am I to say... hmm.

Maybe go try it out fuckin tontos!

idaTfaW.gif

dimelo :shook: ahhhh my latinx kings @Wilifred.

2 hours ago, puppies said:

I love the people that use "SJW" as a derogatory term. Because with all of the things going on, they want to make it like the problem is people wanting too much equality and too much sensitivity. Can you imagine thinking THAT'S biggest issue we have right now? Or rather making that more a priority than the actual, hateful, harmful activity of the "SJW"-opposition? Hmm it's definitely an interesting take in my opinion! And it's twice as interesting when you see people on something like... oh, I don't know, a forum about FEMALE athletes that is predominately made up of homosexual males and females. Crazy... I wonder how these same people would fare on a forum that holds their same opinion on SJW's. Maybe not too well because those same people don't fuck with faggots or bitches who should be in the kitchen, pero who am I to say... hmm.

Maybe go try it out fuckin tontos!

idaTfaW.gif

tumblr_ow76f6l8pC1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

3 minutes ago, Camila Cabello said:

Do people actually buy NEMfashion? Why is Eva promoting ha stuff like it's Kylie lip kits all the time on snapchat? :skull: 

She gotta eat. I doubt anyone ia buying tho.

Speaking of, I saw Nikki promoting Birdiebee on her IG and talking about "how unbelievable" the clothes look. Yet everything on the rack looked like something that could be bought at Rainbows for 2.99 a piece. Is that what they are really selling?

7 hours ago, Charlotte Flair said:

giphy.gif

:clap:

9 hours ago, Eric said:

No I am NOT the only other Mickie James Stan I acknowledge on this site is @WWFoverWWE and he is on leave at the moment. 

You can kiss my FAT ass *tyra banks gif*

I literally brought her back from the dead and gave her HIT single 1000 more streams by my promotion only. I didn’t and won’t support her being a dumb ass and neither should you!

:momkie:

3 minutes ago, SaraLaDiallo said:

You can kiss my FAT ass *tyra banks gif*

I literally brought her back from the dead and gave her HIT single 1000 more streams by my promotion only. I didn’t and won’t support her being a dumb ass and neither should you!

:momkie:

Good for you.