Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Not Moderated: Extreme Rules

• Replies 196.1k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Charlie

• Captain Fox

• Eric

• Anya

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate the new era of HB. The OG pack STRUGGLED to get where we are now and for WHAT? Just for you new twinks to cry about wanting bra and panties matches because you watched a blurry Torrie Wilson mv

becky's so fucking hot, idc what anyone has to say

This gif reminds me of that time Natalya carried Charlotte in their match at Takeover.  

Posted Images

On 1/2/2020 at 5:01 PM, Cooksie said:

Has anyone else felt really underwhelmed with Dakota Kai’s heel turn? Usually when we get turns in NXT it feels like it evolves into something greater than it was before, but her heel stuff actually feels like a little bit of a regression. :uhh: 

Add to that her presence as a heel still doesn’t match the star power Io and Bianca naturally have and it doesn’t make a lot of sense as to why they went this route with her. Mia is not a good #2 face.

You're probably in the minority since most people loved Dakota's Heel turn and seem to dig Heel Dakota Kai. I think the problem is that her first feud is with Mia Yim. I mean we're suppose to be upset that Dakota screwed Mia and took her spot on Team Ripley, but most people felt that that spot should've been Dakota's from the beginning. It would've been better if her first feud was with Candice, someone who actually was close friends with both Dakota and Tegan and you can play up the betrayed friendship angle with her and get Dakota's motivations for the turn until Tegan returns.

There's really no emotional stake with Dakota/Mia. So it feels like they're just killing time.

14 minutes ago, gl83 said:

You're probably in the minority since most people loved Dakota's Heel turn and seem to dig Heel Dakota Kai. I think the problem is that her first feud is with Mia Yim. I mean we're suppose to be upset that Dakota screwed Mia and took her spot on Team Ripley, but most people felt that that spot should've been Dakota's from the beginning. It would've been better if her first feud was with Candice, someone who actually was close friends with both Dakota and Tegan and you can play up the betrayed friendship angle with her and get Dakota's motivations for the turn until Tegan returns.

There's really no emotional stake with Dakota/Mia. So it feels like they're just killing time.

plus Mia Yim sucks

OtXcVyW.gif

7 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

plus Mia Yim sucks

OtXcVyW.gif

I was trying to be nice.....but....yes she's terrible. Every NXT girl has had better matches with Shayna Baszler than her, even a greenhorn like Xia Li.

Edited by gl83
      16 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Ember Moon confirming the retired legends were better to work with than the NXT stunt queens, I would like to hear more

OtXcVyW.gif

I knew it from the moment all those NXT girls (minus Xia) were so nonchalant and blase about getting called up for the Rumble in that WWE PC video.

Papa Hunter needs to stop feeding these stunt queens' egos.

OtXcVyW.gif

16 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Ember Moon confirming the retired legends were better to work with than the NXT stunt queens, I would like to hear more

OtXcVyW.gif

I think she was actually dragging the main roster girls for refusing to bump/work spots with the NXT hens cause they were tired from the work week. 

anyways I’m glad miss Scooby knows that Rumble was shit, a bad bitch would’ve named a NAME
      OtXcVyW.gif

Just now, Charlie said:

I knew it from the moment all those NXT girls (minus Xia) were so nonchalant and blase about getting called up for the Rumble in that WWE PC video.

OtXcVyW.gif

I'd also like to believe this is Ember's way of confirming she'd like another match with Jacqueline down the line. Legends only.

OtXcVyW.gif

5 minutes ago, Travis said:

I think she was actually dragging the main roster girls for refusing to bump/work spots with the NXT hens cause they were tired from the work week. 

anyways I’m glad miss Scooby knows that Rumble was shit, a bad bitch would’ve named a NAME
      OtXcVyW.gif

I think you could tell they were all over the match because it was so poorly booked and wasn’t exciting at all, but really I don’t remember any of those NXT girls making a peep or having any moments with the MR girls either. I only remember Maria coming out acting like a threatening vet while her call-center-bound husband watched Freddie Mercury for her backstage. I forgot Ember was working it injured too but I’m sure that had something to do with it since she always sells like she’s no-capping Mortal Kombat and the other girls just say in the corner doing deep breathing the whole time. 
      OtXcVyW.gif

On 1/2/2020 at 4:56 PM, Cooksie said:

! It's sucks because she's proven she's cute as a face, but I really don't think is this fit for her at all. :skull:  Maybe it'll get better over time, but...

What is killing me about it is that Tegan isn’t around. She was the main victim/ex-bestie so that’s really the heart of the gimmick change.

I think it’s cute so far but there’s no meat to it. Enter that award acceptance promo..

NXT’s women stuff is kinda disjointed anyway with B-stories.

OtXcVyW.gif

9 minutes ago, Charlie said:

OtXcVyW.gif

the privilege stays jumping out. It’s not surprising that any of these girls (outside the Diva era mainstays and the actual hardworking girls) didn’t want to work this long ass match or take any bumps. they knew they weren’t gonna win and so they weren’t gonna get a tweeted-out photo with Triple Nose, so everyone just phoned it in. Meanwhile, the girls in the 2018 Rumble knew they were working for their foremothers and for all the shit they had to go through to get there, so they snapped. We lived to see the peak of women’s wrestling, now it can go away.

OtXcVyW.gif

4 minutes ago, shumiley said:

if nikki bella was there then she would've made sure they worked for a good match

right, because Stephanie McMahon would have had every girl sign a liability waiver in case she left the building paralyzed 

OtXcVyW.gif

15 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

right, because Stephanie McMahon would have had every girl sign a liability waiver in case she left the building paralyzed 

OtXcVyW.gif

natalya was the "workhorse" for the match you do not have a leg to stand on in this argument sir

tumblr_pqsuz2tXvv1y6obtzo5_r2_400.gifv

1 hour ago, Jeigz said:

OtXcVyW.gif

okay buT can we talk about how ICONIC the shoot era was? when the girls would get released and drag anything and everything

I know Ember ain't released but sis couldn't throw some shade? i'm sick of women being united, ugh the divas were so fearless

OtXcVyW.gif

2 minutes ago, Dante. said:

Ember confirming that Sasha was the glue that held together the 2018 rumble. Without her, the girls were running around like headless chickens. Queen of coming in at #1 and snatching the longest running time in the match.

OtXcVyW.gif

as much as natalya helps the women i dont understand why they thought she was going to be a good replacement for sasha in the workhorse role. it's a role that's supposed to be flashy and innovative, and natalya is literally anything but. zelina would've even been a better choice

14 minutes ago, shumiley said:

natalya was the "workhorse" for the match you do not have a leg to stand on in this argument sir

tumblr_pqsuz2tXvv1y6obtzo5_r2_400.gifv

she sure was, as she has been for many years through her entire tenure and through numerous era shifts, including ensuring that Neck Bella didn’t die during their iconic Falls Count Anywhere match

OtXcVyW.gif