Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Image_URL_1.png?width=400&height=88

It's finally here! Now is your chance to join the phenomenon.
      zBKhRAN.gif

Hot on the heels of Drag Race Thailand, Drag Race Uk, Drag Race Australia, Celebrity Drag Race and everyone's favourite Drag U! It's the next instalment in the world of Rupaul's Drag Race spin offs.

This will be run much like the other forum games in HB's past (Survivor, Big Brother) but with some classic drag race twists and turns. We are looking for a mix of all different types of forum personalities to join in. It doesn't matter if you are an industry veteran like Chad Michaels or a complete baby queen serving Scaredy Kat, we want your input. Also don't worry this will be done completely digitally you will not have to show your face at all. This is not an actual drag competition lovelies!

If you are interested fill out the questionnaire below and send it directly into my pm's, if you have any questions or comment just leave them in the thread below.

Spoiler

Name (real or user, what you'd like me to use during the game): 
      Timezone: 
      Closest friends on the forum: 
      Biggest enemies on the forum: 
      Three words to describe yourself (words, not a sentence):
      Top three WWE women (past or present, in order from most to least liked): 
      Top three Drag Race queens (in order from most to least liked): 
      Why you think you should be cast: 

Thanks to @Shoaib. for sending this to my pm's months ago so I could copy and paste it now. And Thanks to @Jake for the main graphic!

So good luck and may the best Heartbreaker win!
      iQvOJlm.gif

• Replies 463
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's finally here! Now is your chance to join the phenomenon. Hot on the heels of Drag Race Thailand, Drag Race Uk, Drag Race Australia, Celebri

Hello and welcome to the very first Heartbreaker's drag race Runaway presentation! &#13

COMMENTARY:  I LOVE Pink. I LOVE Baby Blue. I LOVE cotton candy on a Sunday cheat-day. I LOVE lingerie. 

5 hours ago, shumiley said:

how does this work?

If you sign up it gives you a chance of getting cast. If you get cast each 'week' (may not align with an actual weekly schedule) you and your fellow competitors will compete in a challenge of some sort with those that do well moving on and those that struggle being eliminated. It's fairly easy to compete and I am trying to minimise the amount of time you have to be physically here at a certain time this game (with weekly, or 24 hours deadlines to submit your challenge entry if it doesn't need to be done right away). 

It's sort of just a fun way to interact and compete with your fellow forum members and earn bragging rights
      iQvOJlm.gif

• 2 weeks later...
      59 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

@Katy @Queen of Hens @shumiley @Black Canary @Angelic @AntiKingAndrew @Amlex @Charlie @Pablo @Christon

Don't forget to sign up if you are interested, knowledge of the drag race formula is not necessary to compete (cough @Jeigz cough)
      iQvOJlm.gif

Questioning how active I will be but I’ll try and serve up an app. We know I love a good HB Gayme.

tumblr_mgiz3iWbAK1qkx3eio1_500.gif

On 02/02/2020 at 0:33 PM, Rainbow Heart said:

@Katy @Queen of Hens @shumiley @Black Canary @Angelic @AntiKingAndrew @Amlex @Charlie @Pablo @Christon

Don't forget to sign up if you are interested, knowledge of the drag race formula is not necessary to compete (cough @Jeigz cough)
      iQvOJlm.gif

I want too but I don’t think I’d be able to fully participate each week. :crying: 

• 1 month later...
      • 2 weeks later...

Image_URL_1.png?width=400&height=88

Without Further ado it's time to reveal the cast of The first season of Heartbreaker's drag race

OY6GFkT.png  8jeqyVc.png

suHmAOx.png  Hr36P9Q.png

TB6liyy.png  4HDz1Kz.png

xRgH3wd.png  uLiGUO8.png

@Angelic @Dante. @Jake @Jeigz @Katy @Leigh @Mariah. @Twisted Bliss

Congratulations sisters, you are the first girls ever to be cast on this prestigious show. Your first main challenge will be revealed on Monday the 23rd of March at (roughly) 6pm est!

Good luck, and don't fuck it up
      iQvOJlm.gif

3 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Which one of y’all Dahlia?

tumblr_pu3b7q1jTB1vjciejo4_400_gifv.thum

Negativity will not get between us! Mariah and I have a bond you can’t even dream of breaking! Yes, Mariah has done hurtful things to me in the past, but I have forgiven her. I will always forgive her, because we are SISTERS.

4dbb7e23dae35ced7462b385cf5de62e.gif

13 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Negativity will not get between us! Mariah and I have a bond you can’t even dream of breaking! Yes, Mariah has done hurtful things to me in the past, but I have forgiven her. I will always forgive her, because we are SISTERS.

4dbb7e23dae35ced7462b385cf5de62e.gif

:ahh::ahh:not the full promo.