Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

• Replies 463
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's finally here! Now is your chance to join the phenomenon. Hot on the heels of Drag Race Thailand, Drag Race Uk, Drag Race Australia, Celebri

Hello and welcome to the very first Heartbreaker's drag race Runaway presentation! &#13

COMMENTARY:  I LOVE Pink. I LOVE Baby Blue. I LOVE cotton candy on a Sunday cheat-day. I LOVE lingerie. 

Image_URL_1.png?width=400&height=88

The First Challenge...

It's time
      y5Gludn.gif

Hello everyone it is I your host, Cordelia Minogue paying homage to famed lesbian cyclops cop, Officer Specter from Pixar's flop film Onward.

During this pandemic it is important for us to all come together as a forum (via computer). Heartbreakers.me is a sisterhood, not just because it was created by two incre- ... what? What do you mean i can't mention her? That's literally insane she was here! Well I'm not recording this fucking monologue again. I only do one take! Wait, Strip me of my mod privileges? You can't do that i'm the longest reigning. but i- ... uh fine hand me the mic. Uhmmm sorry about that. What I meant to say is Hb is a sisterhood. Not just because it was created by one incredible woman but because we all came together and made it one. Whether it was by supporting our faves or dragging the girls we didn't like we always have done it with a Heartbreaker mentality. And that my friends is what this competition aims to honor. The Hb spirit. Which is why Drag Race is the perfect show to do it, as what was once a little show for homosexuals filmed in Rupaul's garage is now a worldwide phenomenon.

And now that I have bored you with that unnecessary speech to fill time I will present you with your challenge,

Week One: Set Me? You Only Just Met Me!

Yes that's right ladies. Sets are a HB staple so of course they are going to be our first challenge. Now for those of you who don't know what a set is allow me to show you with a very professional visual aid

4ulffmI.png

What? Is that not helpful enough for you? Fine. A set is a combination of an avatar (or avi) and a signature (the bit at the bottom). These frequently can be gifs but people also use static images to customize their forum appearances. Your challenge this week is to present me (and a potential guest judge) with a set inspired by one of my faves. Think of this as our version of a week one drag race sewing challenge. You have two days to complete this task and to be ready to show them on the runway (that deadline is Wednesday The 25th of March at 6pm est). 

And here is a quick example of what I want you to send in

Spoiler

Exhibit A:
      (I did this in 5 mins to give y'all an example yours better be better dsaasd)

PfJ2fB6.gif

5Edx8gk.gifgDAVnEJ.gif

Exhibit B:
      (I did this in 5 mins to give y'all an example yours better be better dsaasd)

c49b44a0978209d893a9ae9cfc604dbbfd8e65ec

tumblr_pjun1kTQFX1rqslwb_400.jpg

So without further ado here are your subjects

Angelic: Naomi
      s3CDfLJ.gif

Dante: Beck... Just kidding. Peyton Royce
      ea2hs1q.gif

Jake: Sara Lee ....

Needs to move out of the way because you got Sonya Deville
      NTLfWgg.gif

Jeigz: Taryn Terrell (skirt Tiffany counts)
      Z4j2o96.gif

Katy: Ruby Riott
      MBjbtcN.gif

Leigh: Billie Kay
      W165xkc.gif

Mariah: Emma (Tenille counts lol)
      v1QH4Yw.gif

Twisted Bliss: Becky Lynch
      jqnbVTL.gif

You will be judged on the overall aesthetic of your set and its themeing. I don't care if you use 2 images or 200. As long as I can see some effort has been placed you are good. 

Remember the deadline for this is Wednesday the 25th of March at 6pm est. Though I am willing to move it around to accommodate y'all if you are still working jobs or looking after loved ones in these trying times. So if you need it let me know.

Do not post your creation in this thread until you are prompted for the runway section.Which will be held directly after that deadline.

Good luck and may the best Heartbreaker win!

@Angelic @Dante. @Jake @Jeigz @Katy @Leigh @Mariah. @Twisted Bliss

2 minutes ago, Katy said:

7cc24fc19c8de7ffd305b87ec16e53007405671f

I'm assuming we can use tumblr if we're not graphically inclined?

I would prefer you make it yourself (or in case of static pictures just edit them) but if you really are struggling to put something together I guess I can work with that as a last resort as long as you aren't just copying a full group of images from one post. I'd most likely give you more points for something home made though even if it is objectively worse than the tumblr version
      Uzj0MrV.gif

1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

me getting the girl with the least hq vids to choose from, issa setup

Z4j2o96.gif

Maybe so
      y5Gludn.gif

3 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

I would prefer you make it yourself (or in case of static pictures just edit them) but if you really are struggling to put something together I guess I can work with that as a last resort as long as you aren't just copying a full group of images from one post. I'd most likely give you more points for something home made though even if it is objectively worse than the tumblr version

yeahhhhhh, I don't have any sort of gif making equipment or graphic stuff, except for Paint. I've already got a concept in this lil noggin of mine, so I'll work out something. prepare yourselves for some spray paint blue text on a black background.

7e73a9ccea284c9a2f3d76f31c3e0dc5c5425e04

4 minutes ago, Katy said:

one more question. Do we DM you our sets, or just keep them to ourselves til you ask for them here?

Keep them to yourself unless you can't make it to the runway and you have discussed it with me earlier and I can present it for you.

1 minute ago, Katy said:

reveal of what? are we coming untucked already?

Revealing what the weekly challenge is. The thing I just did asddsasda

2 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Keep them to yourself unless you can't make it to the runway and you have discussed it with me earlier and I can present it for you.

Revealing what the weekly challenge is. The thing I just did asddsasda

OHHHHHHHHHHHH! wow. I'm sorry. Long day at work lol

and yeah this is a fine time for me, not like I have anything else to do. I only work til 4:30 EST so as long as it's after that I'm good.

22 minutes ago, Katy said:

7cc24fc19c8de7ffd305b87ec16e53007405671f

I'm assuming we can use tumblr if we're not graphically inclined?

I'm assuming you wanna lose?

Image result for gia gunn drag race gif

CONFESSIONAL:

How this Katy bitch come on HB Drag Race and doesn't know how to work an Adobe PSewing machine?

20 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

I'm assuming you wanna lose?

CONFESSIONAL:

cute, but I really don't have time for your antics right now, thnx.

Image result for farrah moan gif

Confessional:

Spoiler

Sorry we're not all gifted and blessed with sugar daddies to carry us through life, but evs. my idea is fun, so I'm not pressed. we'll let the runway do the talking.

Image result for alyssa edwards gif confessional

4 minutes ago, Katy said:

Confessional:

Hide contents

Sorry we're not all gifted and blessed with sugar daddies to carry us through life, but evs. my idea is fun, so I'm not pressed. we'll let the runway do the talking.

Image result for alyssa edwards gif confessional

Image result for gia gunn don't be so sensitive gif

2 hours ago, Katy said:

Confessional:

Reveal hidden contents

2 hours ago, Mariah. said:

Image result for gia gunn don't be so sensitive gif

Amid the drama:
      latest?cb=20180707093717