Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

RuPaul's Drag Race | Season 13 Premieres New Year's Day @ 8 PM EST

• 2 weeks later...
      • Replies 53
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But I think you'll like it if you ignore the annoying white fan base and ignore how clearly rigged it is. It has your fashion and your OTT queer drama

Denali (Chicago, Illinois) Elliott (Las Vegas, Nevada) Gottmik (Los Angeles, California) Joey Jay (Phoenix, Arizona Kahmora Hall (Chicago, Illinois) Kandy Muse (New York City, New York)

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

16 hours ago, Mariah. said:

I LIED, next week!

good 'cause last night I went and got my nails did for my upcoming trip to Vegas, and then went to dinner. Came home and my DVR DIDN'T EVEN RECORD IT. AM SO PISSED. I'll have to watch with my lunch today. I hope Jan did the thing.

So sad to see Nicky go home. She was such a look queen which I live for. Her tuck last night, like girl... I don't even know if I could look that good and I don't have a penis!

AND wtf were the judges on? I LOVED Heidi's look. It was honestly my favorite of them all. Still wish she'd get her makeup figured out, but her outfit was on point. She tore up that lip sync too.

• 1 month later...

I love the cast! Really excited to see quite a few early season queens like Ongina, Mariah, India, Juju, and Alexis come back even more polished for the DR platform

BUT Shea better win. And Derrick can go first

tumblr_pe1yu9Xl011w1ow6zo1_250.gif

• 3 weeks later...

It was a great final 3, but the right queen won. Heidi winning miss congeniality was the right choice as well.

I do love Gigi, but Jaida was more exciting to watch this season for me. Gigi's stans have been gross af, especially since Jaida's win. Now we just need Shea to take the AS crown. Let's weed out these racist yt drag race fans.

I was SO happy Jaida won!!! I figured it was going to be Gigi, but I was happily surprised when Ru said Miss Hall! Under the circumstances, I wasn't expecting much. Gigi and Crystal did what I was expecting. But Jaida turned that final lip sync OUT. Girl was dancing like she was on stage in front of thousands.

Now I'm ready for Cracker and Blair this coming Friday!

• 2 weeks later...

Blair picking Hannibal Lecter! <3

Miz Cracker is actually getting on my nerves. I loved her in 10, but this season I'm like girl... and she still looks like Sid from Ice Age.

Sid The Sloth (@IceAgeMovie_Sid) | Twitter

ALYSSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her, duh, Shea killed that lipsync though.

• 2 weeks later...
      6 hours ago, Black Canary said:

Can we please just crown Shea the winner and end the season already?

I like Canada's DR already just for giving Jeffery a cheque as a judge. 

They’re finally giving Jeffery the compensation he deserves? Txxtg

• 3 weeks later...
      • 4 weeks later...
      18 minutes ago, Christon said:

Have you guys been entertaining the Canada spin-off?

Idk about the episode amounts/air times but I mostly find it uploaded in the On-Demand section of my cable service.

I'd watch it, but I'd probably have to find an upload online somewhere.

• 4 weeks later...
      • Mariah. changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race | Season 13 Premieres New Year's Day @ 8 PM EST