Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

The Bellas Twins Announce Co-Memoir "Incomparable"

screen-shot-2020-02-26-at-2.56.33-pm.png

The surprises keep coming when it comes to Nikki and Brie Bella.

PEOPLE can exclusively reveal that the Total Bellas twins, 36, will be releasing their first book, Incomparable. The raw, honest and revealing co-memoir that will follow their individual journeys “which began with loss, abuse, and plenty of rough times — leading to all their accomplishments: bringing young girls and women to WWE, transitioning from Divas to Superstars, starring in Total Divas and Total Bellas, and founding Birdiebee clothing and Belle Radici and Bonita Bonita Wines,” according to statement.

“We decided to be survivors and the heroes of our own stories.” Brie says.

“We wanted to show girls and women everywhere that they can do anything,” Nikki adds.

Support our divas

• Replies 63
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know they are cordial now but i want them to be honest about their problem with AJ

nicole and brianna are giving an unknown author some coins. dont disrespect them for supporting women

Just now, Charlotte's Weave said:

That person also outed themselves for hating to read :uhh:. As someone who loves books, I don't understand who tf hates reading :peyton: 

Honestly, for me, my attention span is too short and my reading comprehension lacks. Like I can read through something quickly, but often what I read doesn't process so I instantly forget it unless it's a subject I'm deeply passionate about. In high school, I'd have to read assigned things like 3 times before it registered :rot:. Love writing though!

10 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Honestly, for me, my attention span is too short and my reading comprehension lacks. Like I can read through something quickly, but often what I read doesn't process so I instantly forget it unless it's a subject I'm deeply passionate about. In high school, I'd have to read assigned things like 3 times before it registered :rot:. Love writing though!

Ohhh, damn, definitely understandable. These days with so much information around us too, I can see and, experience it myself sometimes, not being able to process everything. If you ever want to try and get into a lengthy book series, I definitely recommend starting slow and small. There's also some resources, like this one that can help improve focus  https://www.fastcompany.com/3052830/8-quick-ways-to-improve-your-attention-span

What I'll just never understand tho is this culture of being proud of hating to read books, that's what bothers me like no other. 

Edited by Charlotte's Weave
      3 minutes ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

Ohhh, damn, definitely understandable. These days with so much information around us too, I can see and, experience it myself sometimes, not being able to process everything. If you ever want to try and get into a lengthy book series, I definitely recommend starting slow and small. There's also some resources, like this one that can help improve focus  https://www.fastcompany.com/3052830/8-quick-ways-to-improve-your-attention-span

this is sweet of you, thank you :cry: 

8 minutes ago, shumiley said:

oomf can't read considering she's been saying they didn't write it in every press release and ig post about it

:momkie:

or I didn't see or check for any press release mister!

My bad for maintaining the high standard set by New York Times Best Selling author April Jeanette! :momkie: 

3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

or I didn't see or check for any press release mister!

My bad for maintaining the high standard set by New York Times Best Selling author April Jeanette! :momkie: 

nicole and brianna are giving an unknown author some coins. dont disrespect them for supporting women

:momkie:

3 hours ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

That person also outed themselves for hating to read :uhh:. As someone who loves books, I don't understand who tf hates reading :peyton: 

Like Mariah said, except it goes deeper than that for me. I don’t have the attention span anymore to read or even watch movies/tv. If my TV is on, it’s literally only for my PS4 or Switch. But I can admit that if I do manage to pick up a book and I like it, I cannot put it down. Sleepers is still one of my favorites. Finished it in a day and a half. The problem is just getting me to pick one up.

On 2/28/2020 at 2:22 PM, Mariah. said:

this is sweet of you, thank you :cry: 

No problem sis :hug:

On 2/28/2020 at 6:08 PM, Angelic said:

Like Mariah said, except it goes deeper than that for me. I don’t have the attention span anymore to read or even watch movies/tv. If my TV is on, it’s literally only for my PS4 or Switch. But I can admit that if I do manage to pick up a book and I like it, I cannot put it down. Sleepers is still one of my favorites. Finished it in a day and a half. The problem is just getting me to pick one up.

Yeah, I get ya, I'm a journalist so I completely understand information overload.

I get mad at this weird anti-intellectual culture that exists out there, like people are really out there hating on readers, scientists, experts, etc.....that's my main gripe. 

Image result for nikki bella annoyed gif

• 1 month later...

They announced that the book will be released on May 5th! 

I actually hope some tea is spilled in this book and they addresses the following topics:

• The rivalry with AJ Lee 

• The situation with Kelly Kelly, Maryse & Maria

• Nikki’s relationship with Mickie James once she came back to the company 

• The rumour that Nikki was apart of bullying Michelle McCool during her initial Smackdown era

2 hours ago, Kat said:

They announced that the book will be released on May 5th! 

I actually hope some tea is spilled in this book and they addresses the following topics:

• The rivalry with AJ Lee 

• The situation with Kelly Kelly, Maryse & Maria

• Nikki’s relationship with Mickie James once she came back to the company 

The rumour that Nikki was apart of bullying Michelle McCool during her initial Smackdown era

:uhh: 

That timeframe makes zero sense. The Bella’s weren’t signed until 2007 and weren’t on SD until 2008.

Meanwhile McCool has been shoved down throats on SD since 2004.