Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Coronavirus Thread | US records highest number of cases globally

18 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Y’all say this as if people’s jobs won’t be on the line if the company can’t make money. :culture:

They’ll have insurance so if it runs or not they’ll still get money.

Anyway maybe the people deserve to lose their jobs because the product and content WWE is putting out is awful and has been for a long time.  

GZJJLw4.gif

• Replies 100
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone showing up at the club for an HB meet up

Fuck this virus and whatever diseased mutant bird it flew in on. Had to cancel Vegas. We were literally about to leave for the airport and the news reported that MGM Re

I was just about to highlight that it's interesting (not really) that the countries with a good health care system in place aren't really facing a significant number of deaths or ca

14 hours ago, Mariah. said:

I was just about to highlight that it's interesting (not really) that the countries with a good health care system in place aren't really facing a significant number of deaths or cases

GZJJLw4.gif

Image result for this gif

And now with Joe Biden looking like the Dem nominee even tho Bernie is right there, me wanting to leave this country (America, even tho NJ is one of the more progressive states) is becoming clearer every day. 

Edited by Charlotte's Weave
      46 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

They’ll have insurance so if it runs or not they’ll still get money.

Anyway maybe the people deserve to lose their jobs because the product and content WWE is putting out is awful and has been for a long time.  

GZJJLw4.gif

As much as I don't want the wrestlers to suffer if some were to be laid off, I think they'd still be able to land on their feet. The landscape is changing now more than ever with AEW so there are still options. 

Let's be real, the only thing keeping WWE afloat is blood money from the Saudis and their tv deal with FOX and USA, not live events. 

Edited by Charlotte's Weave
      On 3/10/2020 at 8:14 PM, LIVin the Riott said:

I was supposed to go back to Italy for my holidays in April to see my dad, and then this happened (and my flight got cancelled). I'm so worried, 'cause my dad works in hospitals assembling furniture and stuff every week

11 hours ago, Kat said:

I work at Woolies and this has legit nearly happened to me 10 times already. 

Please stay safe as well as your families :hug:

4 hours ago, Black Canary said:

Coachella and Stagecoach were officially cancelled and E3 is next. 

I hope WrestleMania is cancelled and WWE loses at ton of money. 

Nose and the McMahons don’t care about the welfare of their workers. They’ll def continue unless forced by the government.

GZJJLw4.gif

53 minutes ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

As much as I don't want the wrestlers to suffer if some were to be laid off, I think they'd still be able to land on their feet. The landscape is changing now more than ever with AEW so there are still options. 

Let's be real, the only thing keeping WWE afloat is blood money from the Saudis and their tv deal with FOX and USA, not live events. 

AEW doesn’t provide health insurance for wrestlers either

I suspect they’ll have some compensation in the event WM is cancelled, but I’m not expecting too much. WWE doesn’t even cover their transportation or other necessities on a normal occasion unless you a top star. Literal circus animals.

GZJJLw4.gif

24 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Can someone start a prayer circle?

Girl no. those literally always backfire on HB! Remember when the girls wanted Gable to succeed and formed one only for him to come out the next week as Shorty G? And each and every one of us is still paying for the circle that was Me, Prince, Puppies and Layout asking for them to let Becky live. You'd literally have more luck asking Satan for a quick handout
      nETARVp.gif

12 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Girl no. those literally always backfire on HB! Remember when the girls wanted Gable to succeed and formed one only for him to come out the next week as Shorty G? And each and every one of us is still paying for the circle that was Me, Prince, Puppies and Layout asking for them to let Becky live. You'd literally have more luck asking Satan for a quick handout
      nETARVp.gif

Oh, good point. Can someone call on Satan then?

7 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

:nattie: 

I saw this earlier too. Did you see that article of that lady  Slyvia  Browne who predicted in her book 12 years ago that a virus would hit the globe in 2020?