Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Coronavirus Thread | US records highest number of cases globally

Just now, Eric said:

I saw this earlier too. Did you see that article of that lady  Slyvia  Browne who predicted in her book 12 years ago that a virus would hit the globe in 2020?

OMG no but I saw that an older psychic out east in Russia or something predicted it as well...

• Replies 100
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone showing up at the club for an HB meet up

Fuck this virus and whatever diseased mutant bird it flew in on. Had to cancel Vegas. We were literally about to leave for the airport and the news reported that MGM Re

I was just about to highlight that it's interesting (not really) that the countries with a good health care system in place aren't really facing a significant number of deaths or ca

9 minutes ago, Eric said:

I saw this earlier too. Did you see that article of that lady  Slyvia  Browne who predicted in her book 12 years ago that a virus would hit the globe in 2020?

The crazy thing about that book is that Sylvia was proven to be a whole fraud. So, she got lucky with that prediction. 

8 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

OMG no but I saw that an older psychic out east in Russia or something predicted it as well...

Yup, it's honestly unreal at first I thought it was fake but it  turns out that it's not.

ES39a7KU0AAUKBI?format=jpg&name=large

On 3/13/2020 at 7:49 PM, Mariah. said:

period, they said now it's between y'all and God. Watching everyone act the fool as they figured it the fuck out :skull: 

All that initial racism from Americans and Europeans only to be gripped harder than anything China has seen. That’s sad huh

y5XX0pD.gif

Illinois and Ohio are closing bars and restaurants, a friend in Missouri said they're planning on doing the same there re: restaurants. I work for my local government and only essential buildings are staying open. Reports are that Ohio possibly has over 100k people infected. This is insane.

In New Zealand we only have 8 confirmed cases. But most of them are in the the North Island except for one that is in Queenstown which is a few hours drive from where I am. The person drove from Christchurch to Queenstown with it. Dunedin is in the middle. There didnt seem to much panic buying in Mosgiel but this morning I went up the street and it def has started. 

Jacinda has made it that people entering into New Zealand have to self isolate for 14 days or be deported. No Cruise ships till June. No gatherings more than 500 so Polyfest, Homegrown and Warbirds have all been cancelled or postponed 

Jacinda Arderns harsh message for tourists refusing to self isolate

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/leave-before-youre-deported-jacinda-arderns-harsh-message-to-tourists-refusing-to-self-isolate/ar-BB11eHD6?li=BBqdg4K

Dumbass Brian Tamaki and Destiny's church dont fear coronavirus

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/i-wont-let-a-filthy-virus-scare-us-destiny-church-will-not-close-churches-amid-covid-19-outbreak/ar-BB11ejPT

(Sorry I cant stand Brian Tamaki)

My work has implemented new rules going forward: 

1. the shop is now open from 8am till 8pm instead of 7am - 10pm.

2. The elderly & disabled have first priority for products now and the shop will open from 7am for them only. Everyone else has to wait until 8am. 

and my university has informed me this is the last week of on campus classes/lectures and beginning next week everything is getting moved to online. 

19 hours ago, Don Draper said:

Italy being decimated  

Seeing their numbers rise continually breaks my heart every day, it's so devastating :crying:

NJ looks to follow NYC's lead soon and institute some sort of curfew and mass closure of all the schools in the state. 

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/03/coronavirus-updates-gov-murphy-to-close-schools-towns-shutter-bars-dine-in-eating-cdc-says-no-gathering-of-more-than-50-for-8-weeks-everything-you-need-to-know-03162020.html

Our cases keep rising too, one of our most populous counties, towns I frequent also, are seeing the most cases. 

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/2020/03/16/nj-coronavirus-bergen-county-numbers-now-42/5057757002/

Fuck this virus and whatever diseased mutant bird it flew in on.

Had to cancel Vegas. We were literally about to leave for the airport and the news reported that MGM Resorts were closing their hotels for two weeks. i"m like okay, all the shows are cancelled, can't gamble, probably going to get to our hotel and they'll be like, "Yeah we're closing tomorrow, get out." So far I've been able to get my plane money back as a voucher for future use, got all but 86 dollars back from the hotel booking, and I can't do anything with my Shania tickets until she announces rescheduled dates. This is seriously the biggest pain in the ass.

My lab here in Oklahoma got to make the wonderful call yesterday that we had our first community acquired case. I still took today and tomorrow off because I'm a lil grumpy and was really looking forward to a week off. But it is absolute chaos right now so I'm going back in on Wednesday. Guess it's better to save some vacation days. Y'all remember the doctors, nurses, lab workers, phlebotomists, nurse aids, pharmacists, and everyone else keeping this health care system going (FUCK the insurance companies). We don't get to quarantine. Hopefully one of us nerds in the lab we'll get it figured out soon and we'll get a vaccine in the works and put a stop to this.

Y'all stay safe wherever you are!

1 hour ago, Katy said:

Fuck this virus and whatever diseased mutant bird it flew in on.

Had to cancel Vegas. We were literally about to leave for the airport and the news reported that MGM Resorts were closing their hotels for two weeks. i"m like okay, all the shows are cancelled, can't gamble, probably going to get to our hotel and they'll be like, "Yeah we're closing tomorrow, get out." So far I've been able to get my plane money back as a voucher for future use, got all but 86 dollars back from the hotel booking, and I can't do anything with my Shania tickets until she announces rescheduled dates. This is seriously the biggest pain in the ass.

My lab here in Oklahoma got to make the wonderful call yesterday that we had our first community acquired case. I still took today and tomorrow off because I'm a lil grumpy and was really looking forward to a week off. But it is absolute chaos right now so I'm going back in on Wednesday. Guess it's better to save some vacation days. Y'all remember the doctors, nurses, lab workers, phlebotomists, nurse aids, pharmacists, and everyone else keeping this health care system going (FUCK the insurance companies). We don't get to quarantine. Hopefully one of us nerds in the lab we'll get it figured out soon and we'll get a vaccine in the works and put a stop to this.

Y'all stay safe wherever you are!

Stay safe sis and thank you for being apart of the front lines with this!

Image result for wwe hugs gif