Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

The Comic Book Character Mount Rushmore?

Saw this tweet, and thought it could make an interesting thread:

Do you agree, and if not, who would you put on your Mount Rushmore? Additionally, for fun and Women's History Month, what would be the all woman alternative?

Doing this for comics in general seems like it would be super difficult since most of the marvel girls weren't shit until recently so putting them on seems like kind of a punch to the dc girls who have had long ass legacies with consistent shine but not putting them at all feels ugly. My gut response would be Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Spiderman. If there was a fifth I would add someone from the X men but adding only one of them feels kind of shitty when they work the best as a unit nnn
      s6tiGyA.gif

16 hours ago, Angelic said:

If we’re being realistic, Wolverine should be there. 

I agree, for decades he was easily the "Batman" to Spider-Man's "Superman" at Marvel. I'd place him there to keep it even between brands and I'd otherwise place Wonder Woman.

My all female line up would be: Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Storm and either Rogue or Harley Quinn.

6 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

I agree, for decades he was easily the "Batman" to Spider-Man's "Superman at Marvel. I'd place him there to keep it even between brands and I'd otherwise place Wonder Woman.

My all female line up would be: Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Storm and either Rogue or Harley Quinn.

Harley and Rogue are both hard to place. Harley rose to the spotlight pretty recently, and Rogue’s spotlight was back in the day not as much nowadays especially with how much they’ve been shafting the X-Men. Maybe Captain Marvel to keep it even between brands?

23 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Harley and Rogue are both hard to place. Harley rose to the spotlight pretty recently, and Rogue’s spotlight was back in the day not as much nowadays especially with how much they’ve been shafting the X-Men. Maybe Captain Marvel to keep it even between brands?

Tea. I almost gave it to Black Widow since her stock has definitely exploded and duh MCU, but I still feel like casuals don't know much about her to really call her a pillar? Like despite how much Rogue has fallen, her impact at her peak I'd say is still firmly planted. Captain Marvel is tricky too, but yeah maybe her to be fair and I'm certain people are super familiar with her now.

22 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Tea. I almost gave it to Black Widow since her stock has definitely exploded and duh MCU, but I still feel like casuals don't know much about her to really call her a pillar? Like despite how much Rogue has fallen, her impact at her peak I'd say is still firmly planted. Captain Marvel is tricky too, but yeah maybe her to be fair and I'm certain people are super familiar with her now.

Black Widow is like Harley with her recent come up, but people still see her as a joke. Like “she contributes nothing to the avengers on the same team as Captain America, Iron Man and a god. She’s just T&A.” It’s disgusting.

Rogue is forever iconic it just pains me that she couldn’t keep the momentum she had. The kii is that Captain Marvel is partially responsible for the Rogue we fell in love with too. Shsgsy 

1 minute ago, Angelic said:

Black Widow is like Harley with her recent come up, but people still see her as a joke. Like “she contributes nothing to the avengers on the same team as Captain America, Iron Man and a god. She’s just T&A.” It’s disgusting.

Rogue is forever iconic it just pains me that she couldn’t keep the momentum she had. The kii is that Captain Marvel is partially responsible for the Rogue we fell in love with too. Shsgsy 

Rogue about to get the last laugh with the reboot, we pray :crying2: 

3 hours ago, Mariah. said:

Give it Rogue. We'll put Harley on queer Mt Rushmore with Iceman, Batwoman and Negasonic Teenage Warhead (for actually getting to be gay in the movies unlike the others dsadsadsa)
      tumblr_mjj0uadXr51rys7qwo1_400.gif

On 3/14/2020 at 4:08 AM, Twisted Bliss said:

Let me live, and name yours. :boostfox:

The most accurate Mount Rushmore is Wolverine, Superman, Batman, Spider-Man. Wolverine, Batman, and Spider-Man can all sell books on name alone, and they are the most identifiable characters in comics history. Superman, while he isn't selling like the others, is the first and his legacy keeps him grandfathered in.

Just women would be Wonder Woman, Storm, Susan Storm, and Catwoman

Storm's name just resonates with so many. She is just so powerful, iconic, and beloved. Wonder Woman is a name and legacy. Susan Storm is Marvel's First Lady. And Catwoman is THE anti-villain.

:stephanie: