Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

HB Drag Race - Untucked

1 minute ago, prince. said:

Make things more modern! I don't know what the next challenges will be but if its a look challenge, your own set is proof enough!

e57ec5b1486eab4a68d29ca81803f92c0dc2e619

girl I didn't make this set. I don't make anything. My sewing equipment includes Paint. Had I known I could've been as basic as SOME, I don't think I would've stressed as much, but I know what lewk kweens we have here, so I tried my best with what I had.

• Replies 118
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Leigh Let's get ONE thing straight! I think you're hilarious. But babe, there is a time and a place for everything and I didn't think that making a joke out of that in a time where people are

Why did you call me a f****t?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Katy said:

girl I didn't make this set. I don't make anything. My sewing equipment includes Paint. Had I known I could've been as basic as SOME, I don't think I would've stressed as much, but I know what lewk kweens we have here, so I tried my best with what I had.

I may have to walk around the work room and drop off some basic gif making guides.

Too bad I can’t give my old filter + quality combo! I was going through these sets and felt a competitive energy. Great gowns regardless of the reads!!

7BE2A1B9-E3F8-4C46-9D7B-C691B08F6643.gif

6 minutes ago, Katy said:

Katy:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Katy said:

Baby girl, baby girl, if some were so basic, why you don't know how to rev up the Photoshop machine to replicate? I'll show what I can do later. We know what you can do and that's not sew!

8jW7ohu.gif

10 minutes ago, Katy said:

Okay @Angelic did you have a life riding on this!?

Top 30 Alyssa Edwards Gif GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat 

Well can I get some congrats mawma? I actually won a challenge! And if you must know, video games have always been my specialty and passion. I had to snap on what may be the one chance I get to show out.

tumblr_pi07b72H6q1x4yleno4_250.gif

11 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Well can I get some congrats mawma? I actually won a challenge! And if you must know, video games have always been my specialty and passion. I had to snap on what may be the one chance I get to show out.

Oop, clock me! Yes, big congratulations. I started going crosseyed after hitting 1,000.

tenor.gif?itemid=5044072

11 minutes ago, Katy said:

Oop, clock me! Yes, big congratulations. I started going crosseyed after hitting 1,000.

tenor.gif?itemid=5044072

Thank you sis, I definitely was getting blurry, but I thought I was gonna see some crazy scores so I pushed myself 

c91f4a183fca61b0a63f7bdbf7f0cf53--alyssa

21 minutes ago, Leigh said:

Girl how the fuck did you get 8k afsivhnsdflnj

I thought i was doing well when I couldn't even recognize what i jumping over 

Sheacoulee Stare GIF - Sheacoulee Stare Rpdr - Discover & Share GIFs

I was expecting y’all to pull out crazy numbers so I kept pushing myself 

11 hours ago, Angelic said:

She said it became the main challenge because two people didn’t do it at all.

tumblr_mc5ps1EbHb1rosb88o1_500.gif

8 hours ago, Jake said:

oh

uMrVCSY.png

Ok so I misspoke when I said it was a mini challenge (to be fair to me I think I said 'like' a mini challenge). It was the first part of this week's main challenge. The top 4 scoring contestants (five if Jeigz placed below them) would be safe and then the bottom 4/3  would need to do the second half to see who the bottom 2 would actually be. But then two people didn't submit anything so I figured it was just fair to put them in the bottom instead of making Jake and Leigh do the second challenge with the two people that just didn't hand anything in nnn

Now if you will excuse me I need some herbal tea and a heated neck pillow

• 3 weeks later...