Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WrestleMania 36: Live Chat

• Replies 662
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the way Edge's experience has him EXPERTLY selling and playing like he's really about to die, he said don't forget I'm also an ACTOR

this is a match that REALLY would've benefited from having a crowd

NAOMANI IS FUCKING SERVING

I'm glad bc Lacey isn't it, I'm sorry. I didn't think she was from the start but none of the huge opportunities she's gotten over the past year have even slightly convinced me :skull: 

They should save it for later when she's better in ring since she can't rely on heel theatrics and evasion tactics as a face, but this was probably just a set up to throw it on her the first opportunity they get from here.

I won’t do too much on Pamela because at least she got a Kate Gosselin hairdo and switched her dinosaurs for edgy slash marks or sumn on her tights but her reign has been as detrimental and unmemorable as Becky’s. Women’s Devolution.  

pj3JZjm.gif

22 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

I thought Alexa replaced her as the fourth horsewoman in 2016

hoqbg1N.gif

Alexa is her own entity at this point. Bayley is still getting pushed because of her association with the 4HW. Otherwise she would’ve been gone long ago and anybody could be in her position she just happened to be there.

:skull:

1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

I'm glad bc Lacey isn't it, I'm sorry. I didn't think she was from the start but none of the huge opportunities she's gotten over the past year have even slightly convinced me :skull: 

They should save it for later when she's better in ring since she can't rely on heel theatrics and evasion tactics as a face, but this was probably just a set up to throw it on her the first opportunity they get from here.

she should've ended Becky in one of those three attempts. She was serving then. The face turn didn't help :cry:

Let's hope they create some tag teams going forward for the women, cause that's where my interest will be for the time being. It's also clear nobody is beating Becky or Bayley anytime soon, and I'm over the 2020 catering crew when it's not necessary.

hoqbg1N.gif

Also bring back the IIconics.

1 minute ago, King V said:

We are getting Sasha v Bayley at SS. It’s in Boston

I’m thankful for that but I still think sis deserves a big mania win. I can’t believe she’s been on the main roster for five years and hasn’t had one yet. 

4 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

I won’t do too much on Pamela because at least she got a Kate Gosselin hairdo and switched her dinosaurs for edgy slash marks or sumn on her tights but her reign has been as detrimental and unmemorable as Becky’s. Women’s Devolution.  

pj3JZjm.gif

The way we were praying for a mania reset and all we got was Charlotte as NXT champion
      pj3JZjm.gif

Just now, Kat said:

I’m thankful for that but I still think sis deserves a big mania win. I can’t believe she’s been on the main roster for five years and hasn’t had one yet. 

Charlotte has 3 wins at WM, Becky has 2 wins and after tonight so does Bayley. Sasha has had 5 matches and 5 losses.

6 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Lowkey glad she didn’t win. The way I panicked when the final two was her and Bayley.

5 minutes ago, WWFoverWWE said:

she should've ended Becky in one of those three attempts. She was serving then. The face turn didn't help :cry:

She’s better now than she was then. She shouldn’t have been near the title when she was feuding with Becky tbh but in the long run I think it did help her grow as a performer at the same time.