Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WrestleMania 36: Live Chat

• Replies 662
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the way Edge's experience has him EXPERTLY selling and playing like he's really about to die, he said don't forget I'm also an ACTOR

this is a match that REALLY would've benefited from having a crowd

NAOMANI IS FUCKING SERVING

Oops I missed Mania yesterday! I only got to see the SD Women’s title match, but I’ll probably go back and watch the rest later. TBH I LOVED the match! It was really cute. Naomi and Laceys alliance was fun, the Team Bad reunion was everything :shook: and the possibility of Sasha turning on Bayley had me glued to my screen. Shoutout to Tamina btw. I feel like for once I took her as a threat?? I feel like if she were booked like the way she was in the match I could totally buy her as a monster heel

16 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

Mandy is lowkey kind of likeable as a face, better than her stick up the ass strut and monotone drawl is at being a sultry siren for sure

aYJj1si.gif

I know what you mean. She’s more Kelly Kelly than she is Maryse (Hand out warning points to anyone that quotes me with “Kelly sweetie I am so sorry..-“) :travis: 

5 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I mean you didn’t lie.hoqbg1N.gif

When you really think about it she should have never been heel to begin with. I think they wanted her to be like Eva, but she was never bad in the ring like Eva so she didn’t have enough pull to get smarks to hate her. Then when it comes to casuals she’s too beautiful for them to hate her?? This face route is definitely the way to go. They lowkey forced Fire and Desire to be a thing  since they’re real life best friends when really the two should’ve went their separate routes the minute Paige got injured

46 minutes ago, Eric said:

I just hope Naomi, Sasha, Bianca or Io get something out of 2020.

hoqbg1N.gif

Bianca's being moved to Raw. Io.....I'm not sure. I'd move her to Smackdown because right now the only Heels are Bayley(I see Sasha turning Face), Tamina and Sonya. 

7 minutes ago, gl83 said:

Bianca's being moved to Raw. Io.....I'm not sure. I'd move her to Smackdown because right now the only Heels are Bayley(I see Sasha turning Face), Tamina and Sonya. 

Great, hopefully, we don't have to wait a few more years until one of them wins the women's title.

hoqbg1N.gif

12 minutes ago, Layout said:

When you really think about it she should have never been heel to begin with. I think they wanted her to be like Eva, but she was never bad in the ring like Eva so she didn’t have enough pull to get smarks to hate her. Then when it comes to casuals she’s too beautiful for them to hate her?? This face route is definitely the way to go. They lowkey forced Fire and Desire to be a thing  since they’re real life best friends when really the two should’ve went their separate routes the minute Paige got injured

who said all that

hoqbg1N.gif

26 minutes ago, Layout said:

I’ve been saying this for an eternity on screen as partners they really didn’t have much chemistry( at least for me) Tbh Absolution never really flowed together, and never gelled like the Riott Squad except Sarah did. 

Mandy has really done well with Otis even if their tv time isn’t the most consistent. Sonya will have a bigger hurdle because she’s paired with Dolph, who is hit or miss depending on the week. She served character, comedy, and look last night she just needs to keep it up. I just hope they don’t rush the storyline, and continue the slow build they have been using towards the inevitable mixed tag match.

2 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I’ve been saying this for an eternity on screen as partners they really didn’t have much chemistry( at least for me) Tbh Absolution never really flowed together, and never gelled like the Riott Squad except Sarah did. 

If you have to discount one third of the team (and one half of the actual tag team that competed for the tag titles) it doesn't count dsadsa
      FEZIVwl.gif

42 minutes ago, gl83 said:

I can't see anyone but Io winning the ladder match on NXT this week. If Io does get called up it'll either be after Summerslam or Survivor Series imo.
      hoqbg1N.gif

2 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

How very dare you forget about the WM battle royal where she was the last eliminated but the crowd forgot about Carmella and they cheered for her thinking she had won. 
      BXLCPec.gif

My face serving Alexa cause I legit can’t remember this moment.

BXLCPec.gif