Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Michelle McCool Instagram Interview

Was one of two in New York who got chosen for the Diva Search, couldn't remember who the other girl was. She got asked to sign a contract the night she got eliminated and was sent to Georgia where it was her and Angel Williams as the only girls for a long time. It was more of a "mental toughness" training than anything else. They basically would do a bunch of drills all the time, which she said she was fine with because she's so hard headed and wants to prove people wrong.

Talked about how during her time they literally got 2 minutes. During the Mania match with Trish and Snooki, as they were walking out Johnny Laurinitus went up to them to tell them as soon as they hit the ring, they needed to take it home.

She said she and Layla would make little side comments any time they were on TV so that they could potentially get on again next week because they never knew when that chance would come.

Went back for herself and for her daughter. Kaia got a Bayley and Naomi shirt, didn't want to wear her mom's. 

If she and Taker would do a mixed tag match, and if so, against who? "More of a question for him, he obviously doesn't need me." Thinks it would be fun with HHH and Steph, with Beth and Edge "Unfinished business there." Taker came in and said he would so he could have someone take the bumps for him LMAO She said she'd like AJ to find someone just so she could whoop up on him, and the interviewer said to just do her and AJ.

Would you like to wrestle Charlotte Flair? "Oh yeah. I'd love that."

Her favorite person to wrestle: It's hard because they didn't get a lot of time. She said she liked working Melina, said she doesn't get enough credit. Loved working Nattie, said she was silly and it got to some people, like some would refuse to do certain things with Nattie. Didn't elaborate. Liked the Mickie James storyline because it actually got time. Enjoyed the Layla storyline at the end.

Aaaaand then the feed cut out, and I got distracted so I don't have any of the rest of it. I'll do some digging later and see if I can find it.

So Michelle has never got a proper answer as to why Beth didn’t unhook her arms that day and why Beth told fans “there are two sides to every story”. I would really like to know what Beth’s issue is because to literally not want to squash the beef over ten years later speaks volumes on just how much she hates Michelle. 

Michelle also mentioned that other girls weren’t happy about her success and didn’t think she deserved it. Obviously Beth was one of them but I wonder who the other girls were? 

☝
      11 hours ago, Katy said:

Loved working Nattie, said she was silly and it got to some people, like some would refuse to do certain things with Nattie. Didn't elaborate.

I think you misinterpreted this part. She was talking about Nattie being game to work against Laycool because she was silly unlike a lot of the other women.

We DONT want a mixed tag. Please let him rest, the man can barely move.

I’m living for the Melina credit. They both have natural talent and natural chemistry. They lit the ring on fire every chance they got, we didn’t have to worry about the giving us quality with 5 minutes, when some women nowadays can’t deliver with 20. I’m here for all melina credit.

3 hours ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

I think you misinterpreted this part. She was talking about Nattie being game to work against Laycool because she was silly unlike a lot of the other women.

To me it sounded like she was saying some girls didn't want to work with Nattie or didn't like working with her because of some stuff she wanted to do. idk my feed was extremely choppy and cut in and out.

Just based on what we all know, I do have a feeling the issue Beth has with Michelle is Natalya-related. There's always been this rumour circulating around that when Nattie first came in on the MR, Michelle approached her and told her something along the lines of that she was going to teach her a moves or two, basically implying she could wrestle better than her, and honestly I never believed it, both Michelle and Nattie always gave me the impression of being proper sweethearts

6 minutes ago, LIVin the Riott said:

Just based on what we all know, I do have a feeling the issue Beth has with Michelle is Natalya-related. There's always been this rumour circulating around that when Nattie first came in on the MR, Michelle approached her and told her something along the lines of that she was going to teach her a moves or two, basically implying she could wrestle better than her, and honestly I never believed it, both Michelle and Nattie always gave me the impression of being proper sweethearts

I can see that. From the live, it definitely seems like Michelle's hands aren't totally clean in this.

4 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

I can see that. From the live, it definitely seems like Michelle's hands aren't totally clean in this.

I don't know, to be fair. I personally don't believe it, there must be other reasons as well, I just like to think Beth wouldn't be that petty tho. Also, I would think Victoria would have had something to say on the matter as well, since she's friends with both Nattie and Michelle.

Their beef is so weird. The fact the first time they wrestled one on one, Beth dropped her on her face & I hardly believe they interacted that much beforehand since they were on separate rosters. So, when did it start? :skull: 

Since it’s so old I don’t see why Bath refuses to answer why. :terri: If she doesn’t want to speak to the fans about it she can at least talk one on one granted that concussions can literally alter someone’s life completely. She could have ended Michelle’s career with that :boostfox:

56 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Of course not. That's just blatant unprofessionalism, 100%. I just don't buy that Beth did it seemingly unprovoked.

Beth should have handled it in the locker room, or at least be bold and answer why she dropped Michelle like a flapjack.

twqkyao.gif

9 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Beth should have handled it in the locker room, or at least be bold and answer why she dropped Michelle like a flapjack.

twqkyao.gif

True. I just think Michelle knows what she did. It's probably not as onesided as it's made out to be but Beth not openly speaking on it just feeds into that.

giphy.gif

I think it’s more telling that Michelle still holds a grudge ten years later/just wants to know because girls were giggling about it on Twitter. If we contextualize it, this was one of their first encounters in-ring, they came from completely different worlds with Michelle being home grown from Diva Search to Champ and Beth being brought in due to an impressive resume, and Beth probably wanted to send her a message about who she was and not to mess with her. Personally, I think it’d be better to do it that way, where there are no backstage stories and no one actually got hurt, and clearly they worked together for years later with no visible issues. Also, I think we all would like to think that the model girls were accepting of the non-model types like Beth, but I think we all also know that it’s likely not true—that’s just the truth of how things go, and at minimum I’m sure there were hurtful things said about Beth’s appearance. Either way, it’s only an issue because Twitter stans want it to be one.

tam.gif

mcdrool stans are literally the worst fanbase, the way they brought that beth incident up again after years to try to victimize her but ignore her terrorizing the other divas because they think she's a technical wrestling mastermind and michelle vs melina at night of champions is the greatest match ever, i KNOW that bitch is the reason alicia got sent to raw and replaced with layla, she deserved it period

tam.gif 

2 hours ago, Empress Sam said:

Why is this Trump voter still talking about that Glam Slam 12 years later? :skull:

Thank you. Didn't they contribute $10k on two occasions? Like, I can agree that she was an incredible talent, but when it comes to stuff like that? No, ma'am.