Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Rock and Cena mentoring Becky Lynch for acting career

https://amp.tmz.com/2020/05/02/becky-lynch-the-rock-john-cena-acting-career-billions/#click=https://t.co/370TmFi58a

Oh my

GZJJLw4.gif

32 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

John Cena’s most notable role was a recurring guest on the Today Show and he’s gonna give her Hollywood advice? At least she’ll flop quickly.

GZJJLw4.gif

That just means she’ll be crawling back sooner.

DeadRealisticFinch-max-1mb.gif

honestly for the longest time i've always wanted to see a woman break that barrier and be the female rock and be an a-list actor/uber mainstream so i'm down. we almost got it with sable and stacy but maybe it'll finally happen now

GZJJLw4.gif

There's a report that she's also in an upcoming Marvel movie. If true, that could be a huge stepping stone depending on the size of the role. I didn't think Batista would get so big during the initial news of the first Guardians movie, but he's one of the most enjoyable parts of them. Becky (potentially) in Marvel, Sasha in Star Wars. Whew.

7 hours ago, Kegan said:

There's a report that she's also in an upcoming Marvel movie. If true, that could be a huge stepping stone depending on the size of the role. I didn't think Batista would get so big during the initial news of the first Guardians movie, but he's one of the most enjoyable parts of them. Becky (potentially) in Marvel, Sasha in Star Wars. Whew.

What Marvel movie is she rumoured to be in?

23 hours ago, Tamina’s ligaments said:

What Marvel movie is she rumoured to be in?

either Black Widow or Eternals, since those two Marvel movies have already been filmed. Watch her just be an extra in Black Widow agency 

GZJJLw4.gif

I hope she succeeds at this tbh. It’s about time a woman from the wrestling world broke into the mainstream we’ve been close with other girls but never got there entirely. I hope Sasha’s upcoming role in The Mandalorian also helps her break out as well.