Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

[HB Drag Race] 'Trish Stratus was a b*tch' reveals Lita in new interview. Talks Torrie and AEW.

EXYO-ahX0AIdjS3?format=jpg&name=medium
      (Photo courtesy of AEW)

Former WWE Women's Champion and Current Hall of Famer Amy 'Lita' Dumas has revealed a few choice words about her former co workers in a recent interview. I have linked the full thing below but here's a few excerpts

"I don't like Trish Stratus. She was dangerous in the ring and backstage she was even more of a diva than her on screen character. Trish Stratus was a b*tch. Did you know that she tried to injure me in her last match? She sat her fat ass down on me in that sharpshooter on purpose. I STILL have back pain from that moment. She says it was an accident but I know it was on purpose. She's evil, and I do not like her."

"Torrie Wilson didn't deserve her spot. She was not talented AT ANYTHING. Well maybe she was good at giving blowjobs to higher ups but hey that's not something for me to talk about. Everything she did Stacy just did better. There was no reason to keep her around so long, she was just useless. Oh and now I see she's in the hall of fame. Did you see that? Her ass in the hall of fame, with me? An embarrassment."

"I think AEW has much more potential than WWE ever did. It has a much stronger women's division than WWE right now at the very least. Girls like Sasha, Becky, Charlotte, Rhea, Bianca and Carmella just don't hold a candle to girls like Kris Statlander, Brandi Rhodes, Allie, Britt Baker, Hikaru Shida and Penelope Ford. It's just a no contest. I would hate to work in a place like WWE right now with such a talentless division."

You can read the full interview here: ..

really? ew. I mean at least WWE got girls that the audience WANTS to see. The Diva Search??? HELLO. They literally voted Ashley to be the next Diva. I'll take democracy over that fourth reich any day.

poor Litter, jealous she had to wear pants over her tomboy underwear because no one wanted to see thaT. If it were Torrie who had the chance to have a live sex celebration on Raw, we would have seen an artist who commits to her craft entertaining the fans at levels we've never seen!

lollipop-anim.gif?fm=gif&frame=all&q=50&

2 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

poor Litter, jealous she had to wear pants over her tomboy underwear because no one wanted to see thaT. If it were Torrie who had the chance to have a live sex celebration on Raw, we would have seen an artist who commits to her craft entertaining the fans at levels we've never seen!

and probably one without a boob slip!

Lituh?

I remember doing that interview! She seemed angry for some reason..

She couldnt stop talking about something to do with Ms. Stephanie and how much she missed Jazz because her crusierweighr tiltle reign was cool. Or something like that

3 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Randy asked me to do this once! But I dont rember him using "on"  

FRaEy84.gif

1 minute ago, Twisted Bliss said:

As lifeless as she was for his small package, she needed something to pep up the crowd.

!! speaking of small packages! you know who was the QUEEN of them? Ashley! She won so many matches with school boy roll ups!

Just now, Angelic said:

Randy asked me to do this once! But I dont rember him using "on"  

FRaEy84.gif

You declining his snake would explain the smell coming from that bag of yours in the locker room, thankfully it wasn't expensive so you can just toss it out.

Just now, Twisted Bliss said:

You declining his snake would explain the smell coming from that bag of yours in the locker room, thankfully it wasn't expensive so you can just toss it out.

Toss it out? Was I supposed to? Edge said I would get in big trouble with Vince if I did. He said I should always keep my first ever WWE present. But when I tried to tell him I already met with Viscera earlier that day, he wouldn't listen. Oh well..

2 minutes ago, Katy said:

!! speaking of small packages! you know who was the QUEEN of them? Ashley! She won so many matches with school boy roll ups!

A shame bottle blonde barbie Trish ended her push cause that roll up had her shook.

5 minutes ago, Katy said:

talent recognizes talent