Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Happiest of Birthdays, Dearest Mariah

I say it every year but this year I mean it when I say I don’t really have the words to describe how special you are, what you’ve done for me and what you mean to me, BUT I’ll try. I’m beyond grateful for starters, and I think I can speak for everyone on HB when I say you’re the sole reason this place has survived for so many years. Beyond your passion, intuition, intelligence and imagination—and though there’s obviously been help along the way—your completely genuine personable, caring, welcoming and selfless nature is the heart and soul of this community and every platform it spans, even outside of the forum itself.

More specific to this past year, I’ve constantly been in awe of the strides you’ve made towards living your best and true life and the courage you’ve shown. It’s inspiring and the weight it lifted off your shoulders is a testament to how important it is to be and own who you are. I know for me personally, it only strengthened our bond. Everything over the last year, what we’ve experienced, the tales we’ve told and the strength we’ve given each other but especially you to me has cemented you as one of the most important people in my life, period. Shoriah is not just for the cameras! Seriously, I don’t know what I’d be doing or where I’d be without you. Even if I may be uncertain about many a thing in my life and future right now, as I’m sure many are, one thing I do know is I want you in it forever.

Amazing doesn’t even begin to cover it when it comes to the type of person you are or what you’ve built and accomplished. You deserve to be seen, you deserve to be respected, you deserve to be loved, you deserve to be happy and I hope that I along with everyone else in this inclusive community you developed have been able to make you feel every one of those things as much as we have because of you. Thank you, I adore you and I always will. I hope this coming year brings you more love and light, and please try to release the weight of what’s going on around you, if you can, even for just a second in order to make your day about YOU :heart: Quarantine birthday is once in a lifetime (we hope)!

Spoiler

hbd again x

GZ1mNMM.gif

Happy Birthday Mariah! I hope you have the most amazing day ever. You’re an amazing human being and I thankyou so much for creating a safe space for wrestling fans, movies/tv fanatics, music fans and other likeminded people to discuss and bond over our interests. I respect you a great deal for always being true to yourself and being sweet and welcoming to everyone on here. You’re courageous, intelligent, passionate and beautiful and the kind of person who makes our world a better place. Have the best day ever ❤️🎂🎁🥳🎈🎉

I love you @Shoaib., I said this to you privately already but thank you so much for being my friend, I echo everything you said and love you forever :crying2: 

12 hours ago, Commander Kij098 said:

Happy birthday, boss woman.

Period! Thank you! :hug: 

12 hours ago, Dawit said:

:legend: HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN! :legend:
      Nikki-Bella-and-Naomi-wwe-40691640-1200-

Thank you baby, love your crazy ass xxxxx :hug: 

12 hours ago, Angelic said:

I never realized you shared a birthday with one of my parents. Iconic. Happy Birthday, and I hope everything is going well!

a0941668b32047ae6160c780f34e0c96.gif

Our spiritual connection, that's why we're family! Thank you my love, this means a lot :hug: 

10 hours ago, Amlex said:

I already told you but happy birthday again :heart::party:

a0941668b32047ae6160c780f34e0c96.gif

King, thank you my favorite, love you :hug: 

7 hours ago, Kat said:

Happy Birthday Mariah! I hope you have the most amazing day ever. You’re an amazing human being and I thankyou so much for creating a safe space for wrestling fans, movies/tv fanatics, music fans and other likeminded people to discuss and bond over our interests. I respect you a great deal for always being true to yourself and being sweet and welcoming to everyone on here. You’re courageous, intelligent, passionate and beautiful and the kind of person who makes our world a better place. Have the best day ever ❤️🎂🎁🥳🎈🎉

Awwwww, this is so :shook:. Thank you so much my love, this means so much :hug: 

5 hours ago, Empress Sam said:

Happy birthday! Hope it's a good one :party:

Thank you! :hug: 

4 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Happy birthday legend I hope you’re in great spirits.

I AM! The love has been sweet, thank you :hug: 

3 hours ago, Daniel42 said:

Happy birthday, Mariah!! Thank you for all that you do for the community here, I hope you have a phenomenal day! :heart: 

Thank you so much love :hug: 

2 hours ago, Stephen said:

Happy Birthday Mariah!!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Thank you again nephew :hug: 

Happy Birthday, Mariah 💖 I think I wrote something similar to this last year, but I can’t say it enough... thanks for always being so personable and friendly with everybody. People in positions of power are intimidating and scary, but your energy around here has always been warm and inviting. You are above and beyond the coolest Admin I’ve ever came across! Enjoy your day and may many blessings come your way

giphy.gif

Happy Birthday, sis! Thank you for always being a great friend. I always feel safe coming to talk to you about anything and everything. Thank you for all the hard work you've put in here on Heartbreakers (including New Gods and HBW). You're truly the foundation that keeps holding us up and I don't know what we would do without you. :hug: 

Happy birthday Mariah! You truly are a veteran to the heart, the Nattie of HB.me :heart: Hope your bday goes well Gemini kween!

No but seriously, you have been so integral to this forum's success & longetivity. I really do feel like I am redundant when it comes to things like this, but you helped so many find their identities and gave a home for marginalized communities to feel safe discussing media in a safe space. And after getting to learn more about you this year, I'm truly happy that our fearless leader is still pouring her heart into the evolution of this community. You're a legend through and through; thank you for everything & happy birthday :crying:

3 hours ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Happy Birthday!!

Thank you :hug: 

2 hours ago, Layout said:

Happy Birthday, Mariah 💖 I think I wrote something similar to this last year, but I can’t say it enough... thanks for always being so personable and friendly with everybody. People in positions of power are intimidating and scary, but your energy around here has always been warm and inviting. You are above and beyond the coolest Admin I’ve ever came across! Enjoy your day and may many blessings come your way

giphy.gif

Awww thank you so much my love :hug: 

2 hours ago, Jake said:

Happy Birthday, sis! Thank you for always being a great friend. I always feel safe coming to talk to you about anything and everything. Thank you for all the hard work you've put in here on Heartbreakers (including New Gods and HBW). You're truly the foundation that keeps holding us up and I don't know what we would do without you. :hug: 

Thank you Jake, omg. Love you :crying2::hug: 

1 hour ago, AntiKingAndrew said:

Happy birthday Mariah! You truly are a veteran to the heart, the Nattie of HB.me :heart: Hope your bday goes well Gemini kween!

No but seriously, you have been so integral to this forum's success & longetivity. I really do feel like I am redundant when it comes to things like this, but you helped so many find their identities and gave a home for marginalized communities to feel safe discussing media in a safe space. And after getting to learn more about you this year, I'm truly happy that our fearless leader is still pouring her heart into the evolution of this community. You're a legend through and through; thank you for everything & happy birthday :crying:

This is all so sweet, thank you Andrew baby :crying2::hug: 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you know just how special you are and how much you've impacted so many lives around the world with your forum. I hope you never feel alone, because this entire community is here for you. Have a WONDERFUL day! Blow out some candles, maybe some pool boys, have some cake and eat it too!!

Happy birthday Mariah! Over all these years, I had the opportunity to know you better, and at this point I can only wish you all the happiness in the world, because that's exactly what you deserve. Love you bb :hug:

Happy birthday, Mariah! :heart:

This year has been so huge for you in so many ways, so this special day deserves to be celebrated with the best of them (even in these troubling times)! Thank you as well for continuing to be the matriarch of Heartbreakers, even nearly a decade after it was founded! An absolute queen. Periodt. :heart:

On 6/9/2020 at 7:16 PM, Katy said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you know just how special you are and how much you've impacted so many lives around the world with your forum. I hope you never feel alone, because this entire community is here for you. Have a WONDERFUL day! Blow out some candles, maybe some pool boys, have some cake and eat it too!!

This really means a lot and not blow out some pool boys BYE JKDKJKJDFGKJDFKGJFDKJGF. Thank you my love :hug::hug::hug: 

On 6/9/2020 at 7:56 PM, Don Draper said:

I hope your initiation into the 27 club was a good one. Happy birthday! 

Etr4tII.gif

No complaints! Now if COVID takes the wheel, I die a legend. Thank you :hug: 

Etr4tII.gif

On 6/10/2020 at 9:20 PM, Gavin said:

happy birthday

awSrQ9v.gif

Thank you my favorite frenemy :squeeze:

On 6/10/2020 at 11:12 PM, Jeigz said:

Happy birthday, Mariah! Thanks for leading the way in all of the things you contribute to this forum and for being such a kind and courageous person always!

ac5d7684072ac395a05b35f2dd2b918a.jpg

Thank you so much Jeigz babe :crying2: :hug::hug:  

On 6/10/2020 at 11:29 PM, Black Canary said:

Happy Birthday 🥳 

Thank you! :hug: 

19 hours ago, Pablo said:

Happy birthday Mariah! Over all these years, I had the opportunity to know you better, and at this point I can only wish you all the happiness in the world, because that's exactly what you deserve. Love you bb :hug:

The sweetest person, I love you so much, thank you :hug: 

10 hours ago, Charlie said:

Happy birthday, Mariah! :heart:

This year has been so huge for you in so many ways, so this special day deserves to be celebrated with the best of them (even in these troubling times)! Thank you as well for continuing to be the matriarch of Heartbreakers, even nearly a decade after it was founded! An absolute queen. Periodt. :heart:

last but not least, one of the very first people I met in these online communities. This means so much, love you and thank you for everything :hug::heart: