Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Vice LGBTQ+ Discussion on Many Political Terms

I didn’t know where to put this so I decided to just make a thread in discussion, sorry if it doesn’t belong here.

So I made it through half of this and I’m not sure how I feel. I feel like it was a big ass mess, but maybe it’s because I’m just not as in tune and enlightened on what our community is and the deeper intricacies that involve us. However I don’t really have anybody else to discuss this with or that could put this in terms I can understand better/enlighten me, because this video wasn’t it. 

I do want to know how you guys feel about the video and what your beliefs and stances are regarding the things they were talking about (or trying to).

(I’m on Mobile so bear with me.)
      https://youtu.be/utW1ItcMeJw

https://youtu.be/safLwed9SSo

Stan Ms. Sarah!

I'm about halfway through the first video. Not feeling the moderator at all, feels very biased & slanted.

I can kinda understand feeling a bit of fatigue with the acronym getting longer but at the same time, it's super important to be inclusive. There's no harm in being more welcoming of all members of the rainbow alphabet family and getting educated.

2 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

I'm about halfway through the first video. Not feeling the moderator at all, feels very biased & slanted.

I can kinda understand feeling a bit of fatigue with the acronym getting longer but at the same time, it's super important to be inclusive. There's no harm in being more welcoming of all members of the rainbow alphabet family and getting educated.

That’s kinda what I was thinking, there shouldn’t be so much division and isolation. We get enough of that from society, but it’s crazy to me how none of them feel welcome or safe in the community that they all have in common.

Also, a big part of the videos, especially the second was Blaire against Jamey in the Trans =\= Non-Binary debate. I’m not trans, so I definitely cannot relate or really speak for their end of the spectrum so I would appreciate the trans people of this forum’s opinions and views on that. However I was told that Trans and Non-Binary are not the same thing and you really can’t be both at the same time (As Jamey said they identify as) because they mean opposite things.

6 hours ago, shumiley said:

the f word in the black shirt and trump hat pissed me off so much please shut UP

I definitely said off rip he was kinda aggressive. Wasn’t really letting others speak.