Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Backlash 2020: Live Chat

• Replies 50
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the worst ppv of the year

Her and Charlotte are a menace. At least Becky had the decency to take a nut for the team. When will they?

The women's triple threat somehow still being match of the night.

33 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Time to hang up those boots.

7KMSyqM.gif

His rumble return was a moment but they really dropped the ball after that by forcing him to feud with Orton instead of giving him a fresh match/feud with someone he’s never faced before. 

Edited by Kat
      7 minutes ago, Kat said:

I really think Vinnie Mac told everyone to go out there and have average matches so that Edge/Orton looks like the best match by a country mile. 

I wholeheartedly believe this. I was wondering why they put Styles vs Bryan on SD and not Backlash. Vince knew they'd upstage Orton/Edge.

1 hour ago, Kat said:

His rumble return was a moment but they really dropped the ball after that by forcing him to feud with Orton instead of giving him a fresh match/feud with someone he’s never faced before. 

I listened to Corey Graves’ latest podcast where Randy was the guest. Based on what Randy said, it seems like the decision to have a program with Randy was Edge’s decision. Randy said he was honored that Edge “chose” him and trusted him to work with for his return match. 

7 minutes ago, ChrisMC said:

I listened to Corey Graves’ latest podcast where Randy was the guest. Based on what Randy said, it seems like the decision to have a program with Randy was Edge’s decision. Randy said he was honored that Edge “chose” him and trusted him to work with for his return match. 

That makes sense I suppose. Edge likely wanted someone he was familiar with to ease him back into wrestling. 

32 minutes ago, Daniel42 said:

I wholeheartedly believe this. I was wondering why they put Styles vs Bryan on SD and not Backlash. Vince knew they'd upstage Orton/Edge.

Styles/Bryan was absolutely put on SD so it didn’t upstage this. 

backkklash is such a fucking cursed ppv sans the six pack sd challenge. nia vs alexa, that one welcoming committee tag match, carm vs char :skull: and the fact that if it wasn't for the mediocre triple threat opener, it would probably be the worst backlash in existence (even though it's easily worst ppv of the year) :rot: I need to go back to being nxt only or retire again bc....

7KMSyqM.gif

8 hours ago, AntiKingAndrew said:

backkklash is such a fucking cursed ppv sans the six pack sd challenge. nia vs alexa, that one welcoming committee tag match, carm vs char :skull: and the fact that if it wasn't for the mediocre triple threat opener, it would probably be the worst backlash in existence (even though it's easily worst ppv of the year) :rot: I need to go back to being nxt only or retire again bc....

7KMSyqM.gif

This is why Mickie James vs Melina has the best Backlash Women's Match in history. These women can't compare to where they never could compete.

giphy.gif

Anyway, the women tag team championships are flops Vince & Management don't care for these championships. I've been saying since the moment that they were created that Vince did the green light because Sasha & Bayley were clawing and begging every day for them to come to life. He announced the titles Via tape delay and made all these promises to both of those women and didn't come through with it. During the MMMB  Era, they had every single girl teaming up solid teams with fewer women on the roster and in 2020 a Women's Evolution, and they can only scrape up 2-4 teams. And anyway The IIconics should be tag champions but I guess they will once this Sasha/Bayley storyline plays out more that no one wants to see anyway.

This company in  2020 still making me this irate. 

#PushBiancaBelair #PushNaomi #GiveLivMOrganAChance #UseRubyRiott

7KMSyqM.gif