Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Sonya Deville: If I'm Given The Same Opportunities As Charlotte, I Will Be As Big

Advanced issues found

Sonya Deville wants the same opportunities as Charlotte.

Sonya has been one of the breakout stars during the COVID-19 era, elevating herself alongside Mandy Rose in their ongoing storyline. And Sonya believes she could be an even bigger star if given the same opportunities as other superstars.

"Yeah, I mean, it's a two-fold question because it's like, does she get opportunities because of who she is?" replied Sonya in an interview with The Sun when asked if Flair is perceived as entitled. "Maybe, but does she deliver every single time? For sure. I'm the same way where anything you throw at me, I'm going to deliver and I think a lot of the women in the locker room are going to show up every single day if given the opportunities, they're gonna work their butt off. I am certainly so you could throw anything at me. If I'm given the same opportunities as Charlotte Flair, I will be as big if not bigger than Charlotte."

Charlotte is currently sidelined following elective surgery. She stated she is going to be out for "a few weeks," but didn't give an outright timetable.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/sonya-deville-if-i-m-given-same-opportunities-charlotte-i-will-be-big

Talk yo shit Sonya! I'd love to see them make her a focus in a women's title feud. She deserves.

afed6b8b82ceee3c6ddbea536e7146d0d48328a5

Well she ain’t lying! I think if half the women there were given even 10% of Charlotte’s push they’d hit a home run. Sonya was finally given a storyline and look what happened we found out she could work a mic and that she could play an actual character beyond “she can fight”. 

While she has been slaying it on the mic lately I don’t know if she could serve the same in matches. I’ve yet to be wowed by her in-ring work so I wonder if she could give us 5 star classics like Charlotte has. But I’m all for new people getting opportunities so give her/the others a chance and maybe they’ll surprise us!

She ain't wrong by any means. Daddy Deville definitely started to ooze confidence once this storyline got rolling and I'm so here for her FINALLY becoming champ.

40 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

She needs to work a singles feud with Asuka. They would deliver.

Totally agree. This match was just a glimpse, and I loved it from start to finish.

We been knew! Not to try and take away from any others, but I feel like I can see Sonya’s passion more than a bit of the other girls, at least on the surface. I don’t get the impression that she phones it in like certain front runners have a tendency to.

Also, her matches with Naomi are personally my favorite. However she’s tore it down with Asuka and her first match with Lacey was everything! Probably the first match I’ve genuinely enjoyed since this era.