Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Alicia Fox was Nearly a Member of New Day

From Big E's appearance on Corey Graves podcast.

Big E said the goal when New Day started was to be a faction: “When we started, the goal was always to be a faction. I’m not saying we were forced into being a tag-team, this weird 3 man tag-team that I’m so grateful for. We always saw ourselves as this revolving door faction. Kofi can have his singles run and Woods and I could do tag stuff. Then we could have these interchanging parts. Or we could all have singles but we never really got that until last year when Kofi had his World Title run. That’s what I wish we could have had a little more of. I think that would have allowed us to show more sides. I’m so glad it worked out this way, but it’s interesting because thinking back to 2014, we always thought we would be a group that would always be trying to add more members. Looking back, I remember thinking Alicia Fox was someone we wanted to add because at the time she was doing the stuff with the tantrums. This was when we were more of the militant New Day. That idea was very quickly taken off TV. Get that off my TV screen while we cook up something more family friendly. That was the idea. We never talked to them about it either, but her and Sandow, we thought would be a great addition. The idea was we would be a group where we would recruit. I think that would have been a lot of fun. I wish we would have got that incarnation of The New Day. As grateful as I am that it went the way it did, I’m also kind of intrigued to see what it would have been like for us to go that militant route and what we could have done. We shot a lot of pretapes of all the ideas we put together. I thought we had something really special and I was excited about that. Obviously, I think it worked out the best the way we did because I don’t think we could have stayed together for 6 years as this militant group.”

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/alicia-fox-and-damien-sandow-were-considered-to-be-part-of-the-new-day/

That would've been big for Alicia. I think she would've been a great fit. Sandow, not so much.

With Alicia’s energy, spunk, and magnetic goofiness? She would’ve KILLED. She didn’t have to be there at first, but it definitely could’ve elevated them to have brought in a woman as well. This would’ve totally been it for her. I always look back to that Triple Threat vs Sasha and Bayley and how she pulled the entire crowd in one match and had them going crazy for her. She went from the background character nobody thinks about to having all of the support in one match. That’s impact AND talent baby!

if it was like 2018 new day x alicia fox, then i'd be here for it. i realized he was walking about 2014, when they first debuted and alicia fox was in her tantrum era kjfnjkvnjfk i guess that was when they were desperate for tv time/members and kinda scared it would flop

WmUVrWL.gif?1