Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Twisted Bliss & The Heartbreakers Memories

evolution-banner-696x305.jpeg

Things are a little slow here, and the hot topic conversation of legends has me feeling nostalgic for some strolls down memory lane. So I figured a weekly topic of an underrated moment, match, or ppv from the vault would be pretty fun to talk about to spice things up. However if this flops consider this never existed like the Green Lantern movie, or the year 2020 when they ask us about it 10 years from now.

Let’s kick things off with a match headlined by Alicia Fox an official LEGEND that can’t be denied. Random observations rewatching this back the divas may not have had much tv time, but the character energy they served is unmatched especially compared to today’s women. :shook: Also rip to Shake Yo Tail, and Alicia’s skirt era she was low key serving during her divas title run. Jillian and Natalya refusing to match for their team whatsoever :rot: sent me for some reason. I legit screamed at the way Gail flew into the ring post as if she had just got tossed into a damn semi truck. Melina returning in her Mickie James cosplay right as Alicia’s reign started picking up steam :culture: but it’s cute how the heels didn’t just ignore beef just because they were heels like current programming does now. 

6 hours ago, Angelic said:

First of all, change that graphic or photoshop R**da out.

Me coming in here to show support and being attacked instead
      mPe1Mgy.png?1

But anyway this moment was both iconic and kii inducing. I still have no idea why Gail needed to hold Jillian's hand in order to do the dive to the outside. Nattie taking Tamina out with a slap. Alicia maybe cutting the best promo of her career only for Melina to come out and remind her it's over:sasha:

This wasn’t my favorite Foxy era, but I loved the intensity and passion she had. It felt like she was still still finding who she was as a character, but she was still letting us all know that she’s coming and she means business. Her finally getting a chance to put the Women’s division on notice and declare her spot on top, as a CHAMPION is supposed to, and she couldn’t even enjoy it because sis got cancelled immediately. 

Shout out to Jillian because her wrestling was so good and she got so little credit. The intensity she had was crazy, she was legitimately wrestling like she was beating you up and her moves looked painful. And the girls were selling for their lives too, that Gail moment is damn near legendary for the way she sold that. I haven’t seen a woman wrestle that mean and brutal after until Emma came along and started dragging bitches by their side ponytails.

10 hours ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Me coming in here to show support and being attacked instead
      mPe1Mgy.png?1

But anyway this moment was both iconic and kii inducing. I still have no idea why Gail needed to hold Jillian's hand in order to do the dive to the outside. Nattie taking Tamina out with a slap. Alicia maybe cutting the best promo of her career only for Melina to come out and remind her it's over:sasha:

i think she was trying to make it look like she was gonna do an armdrag on jillian but then surprised the crowd by diving onto tamina instead, plus it kept jillian's hand occupied from knocking her off and helped her get up quicker, so

tumblr_od99srGCAU1r608gvo2_400.gif

I will always be salty about Alicia dropping the belt so quickly. But this does bring back great memories of how shocked and happy I was when she won the belt. One of the times I was genuinely surprised.

This week we are throwing it back to a match from the golden age of Smackdown featuring Maryse vs Cherry. Cherry is so underrated in the wrestling world she was a true babyface, and it's also great hearing the original version of Pourquoi again. To think it took almost 9 years to finally hear V1 in full for the first time that didn't include a million different match recordings. Deuce and Domino accompanying Maryse :maryse: almost ruined her aesthetic, but thankfully the paring was short lived. Maryse serving up these weak ass kicks as well as me forgetting Mick Foley used to do commentary. :rot:  The diva bulldog was truly one of the most recycled finishers in WWE, but at least they sold it well to look impactful here.

A bonus because this scene lives rent free in my head the zoom in on all the voicemails Nattie left. :ahh:

Cherry was good. She sold her timid underdog babyface character perfectly, and her wresting was great too. She doesn’t get enough credit and unfortunately is overlooked when people mention Divas of the past. I loved the entire aesthetic with the trio and her roller skates.

That being said, as much as I wanted Cherry to get her retribution, I stanned Maryse from day 1 and I wanted her to win too. Peep her comical selling when Cherry was barely putting force behind her forearms. Maryse did well too but I’m glad she switched her attire up quick. And then added dope moves to her moveset like the backbreaker and my favorite, the rolling camel clutch.

• 2 weeks later...