Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Donate: Building a Dream Forum

• Replies 609
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nnn completely forgot to mention this yesterday, but I donated. Never have I been so welcomed into a community so soon and my stays are a LOT more frequent. Love you all! (I couldn't donate as much as

A VERY generous donation from our very own staff member Chaz. Thanks a million and you've been such a huge help to the forum already. We really appreciate it, honestly

Donated.

I'll just openly describe what I told Willy just in case you guys were interested.

"The least technical way I can describe it is it takes all the good things about Facebook and integrates those features into a forum. For example, notification system (when you get messages/people post on your wall). You can tag people in your own posts anywhere in the forum. You can make status updates. You can sign in with Twitter or Facebook if you feel like it. And so much more."

"Omg and they're releasing IPB 4.0 sometime this year, so we're waiting on that version. That version makes even more improvements. You know how sometimes you're logged out and you lose posts or PMs that you were working on? With IPB 4.0, the forum auto saves anything you were working on like email does. If you get logged out or your computer just closes the browser if it freezes or something, the post will be saved. :crying:"

I'll just openly describe what I told Willy just in case you guys were interested.

"The least technical way I can describe it is it takes all the good things about Facebook and integrates those features into a forum. For example, notification system (when you get messages/people post on your wall). You can tag people in your own posts anywhere in the forum. You can make status updates. You can sign in with Twitter or Facebook if you feel like it. And so much more."

"Omg and they're releasing IPB 4.0 sometime this year, so we're waiting on that version. That version makes even more improvements. You know how sometimes you're logged out and you lose posts or PMs that you were working on? With IPB 4.0, the forum auto saves anything you were working on like email does. If you get logged out or your computer just closes the browser if it freezes or something, the post will be saved. :crying:"

:excited:

tumblr_mq20xwVnAb1r6qguso3_250.gif

UPDATED Donation Incentives

[list type=decimal]

[*]Five username changes (for non-donors: no username changes)

[*]UPDATED 8/23: Unlimited PMs per hour, 1500 PMs stored (for non-donors: 75 PMs per day, 200 PMs stored)

[*]An icon next to your name / special stars (for non-donors: no icon / regular stars)

[*]Special status seen around the forum along with custom status and posting status (for non-donors: custom status and posting status only)

[*]An emoticon of your choosing named after you or you may rename one smiley from our already existing emoticons if you donated more than once (for non-donors: option not available)

[*]Automatically placed in drawing for competition/prizes such as WWE Divas merchandise (for non-donors: most likely not available)*

[*]ADDED 8/23: Customize your profile like you would your Facebook page (for non-donors: no profile customization available)

[*]ADDED 8/23: Edit titles to your threads anytime after posting (for non-donors: titles may not be edited)

* We will go into more detail on this at a later time.

** Please note that these incentives may change depending on how IPB software allows us to implement the incentives.

*** More incentives may be announced at a later time.