Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Impact Wrestling | Official Chat Thread

13 hours ago, Jeigz said:

Never understood the appeal with Mia Yim. She's average in the ring (here I actually think she did worse than normal) and serves 0 personality. :skull: Also why rebrand Allysin Kay as "Sienna" and still call her finisher the AK-47? 

Mia is a unique girl, I think she's good when she gets to show it like in shimmer ect. She does need help with personality because she's serving female Low Ki. 

The Sienna thing is a kii. 

• Replies 4.8k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually enjoyed the battle royal but I wish they would have included Rebel, Raquel and Rosemary. I actually stan for Marti so much, I wish they'd give her a proper chance. :dead:

Allie is one of my favorites, I love how good she is at acting. She's actually such a talented wrestler. I can't wait until she can properly wrestle. 

I'm so ready for Chelsea Green to debut too!

22 minutes ago, Veronica. said:

I actually enjoyed the battle royal but I wish they would have included Rebel, Raquel and Rosemary. I actually stan for Marti so much, I wish they'd give her a proper chance. :dead:

Allie is one of my favorites, I love how good she is at acting. She's actually such a talented wrestler. I can't wait until she can properly wrestle. 

I'm so ready for Chelsea Green to debut too!

But she is terrible :skull:

I don't want Allie to be another boring bland wrestler so if anything she is the most interesting part of TNA tbh! 

Allie is hands down one of the best characters in wrestling today. The execution of the match was poor but it did what it needed to and got Allie over, so the intent of it was good. The booking for the buildup for Allie's babyface run is looking to be good! I just wish the Knockouts would stop being so sloppy because they're all great ring workers except Marti and wish they got more time to showcase their talent.

Also, Rosemary cut a promo with Decay somewhere in the show and as per usual she was amazing :clap:

this is my first time watching tna in forever im SO confused

is that billy from the smashing machine guns? I thought he made tna themes? :ahh: 

and WHEW is this heaux wearing rosallah's beyonce gear circa 2013 bottom piece? cancel it

what happened to killer queen? madison is a flop now

ALLIE WON THE KO BELT ALREADY? SHE JUST GOT HERE? :ahh: Her acting is a kii tho :ahh: 

1 hour ago, GabeEd said:

WWE better snatch Allie! :clap: 

I think they should save all those girls from that mess :uhh: Sara Amato would whoop them all into shape if they went to PC.

1 hour ago, Eric said:

What the hell happened to Killa Queen? :skull:

IKR. This new theme sounds generic and something you'd find in a royalty free music library :skull:

On August 27, 2016 at 1:14 PM, GabeEd said:

WWE better snatch Allie! :clap: 

No we're keeping her. 

This match was sloppy as fuck but it served it's purpose and i got into it, I wish what happens next week didnt because I like when characters hold titles it brings attention and entrainment to them.

I'm really into the Knockouts right now. Maria was really good here, she's such a good heel and I can't wait to see what Sienna thinks of Maria's title win, or for Allie to finally turn on Maria. 

also yAS give me a reby vs rosemary match. 

i'm perched for chelsea green to debut. :crying:

• Jake changed the title to Impact Wrestling | Official Chat Thread
      • Jake unpinned this topic