Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Not Suitable For Workplace Stories (Keep It CUTE)

CONFESSION_1.jpg

So this is pretty much the title of the thread, members can share their secrets or actions they may be ashamed of (if they want to), from funny mistakes to even sexual actions. I saw it on ATRL and thought it would be funny to bring it here, and don't worry, i don't think none of us know each other in real life so don't be scared to share, remember nobody is a saint, everyone has had awkward moments, mistakes and things they're ashamed of.

The only rule for this is:

Don't attack other members for any of the things they share

If someone's picking on another member for what they post in here they will be reported, however you can laugh or make fun aslong as the member doesn't feel offended, don't cross the line  :newspaper:

I'll go first  :blush:

- As a child i used to hate public bathrooms (still do), and when i was in elementary school i would hold my necessity to go till school ended so i could go at home, but once an accident happened  :rot:. After that i went if the urge was much, now i have more control of my body  :michael:

- This isn't awkward just some random info i'm throwing, i was 11 when i had my first kiss, i was 14 when i had my frist kiss with a boy.

- This is not something of my control, but it was still awkward as fuck, for a time i had a man obsessed with me, at first it was cool, he added me to facebook and he didn't looked his age so i had no problem, i gave him my whatsapp once he asked for it, therefore he had my phone number, then he told me his age and the things he wanted to do with me and i tried to cut it off, i was being nice and stuff, once a friend took my phone and called him and i was like "WTF" and ended the call immediately but after that he sent me a message that he was really happy i called him and thought i wanted him and he wouldn't stop sending me nudes of him until i warned him that i would accuse him to the police since i was under-age :dead:

After my first confession you don't have nothing to worry about i'm sure of it  :sweep: Edited by Mariah.
      • Replies 3.8k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this a joke? If not then you don't know how to be a grown man by simply not being friends with someone that you don't like? Instead of being trash and listening to her like you're not trying to guz

My mom found out I was gay when I was 16 bc we were watching a movie together and out of no where I randomly said the main guy was sexy. She looked at me and said "You like boys?" She then hugged me a

girl the way my heart STOPPED when I read "in 5th grade", I was so scared

Posted Images

Awkward moment.

In high school once i was in the bathrooms changing my clothes for a presentation, when i went out this cute guy i've talked to and we had a cute chemistry, whose sexuality was hard to tell cause he was always with another gay friend of mine and people said they had a relationship, walked into me and said hey and then he wouldn't stop walking till he was really close to me, our faces were like separated for an inch or two, there was this silence, we just were looking to each others faces and then another friend walked in like "HEYY YOO", and then was like "Oh, am i interrupting something, lol, sorry" and after that he left and we never mentioned it again.  :rot:

This boy I've had a thing for, and who enjoys keeping an on/off flirtation with me, really likes when I play with his hair, massage him, let him sit on my lap, etc.

I was playing with his hair once, and awkwardly enough, people just started laughing and pointing out how strange it was. I was like, "ni**a, let me be," tbh.

Like, that is stroke game. Let me do me. Annoying.  :smh3:

Awkward moment.

In high school once i was in the bathrooms changing my clothes for a presentation, when i went out this cute guy i've talked to and we had a cute chemistry, whose sexuality was hard to tell cause he was always with another gay friend of mine and people said they had a relationship, walked into me and said hey and then he wouldn't stop walking till he was really close to me, our faces were like separated for an inch or two, there was this silence, we just were looking to each others faces and then another friend walked in like "HEYY YOO", and then was like "Oh, am i interrupting something, lol, sorry" and after that he left and we never mentioned it again.  :rot:

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

That's so awkward.  :lmao:

One time I saw my brother's ex-girlfriend Butt ....naked

:coffee: Talk about awkward

2 month later after they broke up my brothers fist met my jaw  :michael:

Brotherly love  :innocent:

Aww  :crying:

One time I saw my brother's ex-girlfriend Butt ....naked

:coffee: Talk about awkward

2 month later after they broke up my brothers fist met my jaw  :michael:

Brotherly love  :innocent:

:ahh: