Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Not Suitable For Workplace Stories (Keep It CUTE)

• Replies 3.8k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this a joke? If not then you don't know how to be a grown man by simply not being friends with someone that you don't like? Instead of being trash and listening to her like you're not trying to guz

My mom found out I was gay when I was 16 bc we were watching a movie together and out of no where I randomly said the main guy was sexy. She looked at me and said "You like boys?" She then hugged me a

girl the way my heart STOPPED when I read "in 5th grade", I was so scared

Posted Images

Stephen spill :curious:

I'll do the pedo/criminal story first. I met him at the supermarket. He was stalking me while I was walking through the aisles shopping. He came up to me and then drop his number and his email that was written on paper onto the floor. I pick it up and then when I got home and was by myself I emailed him. We talk every day until we first met. He pick me up in a Range Rover. While he was driving, I did some questionable things. Then we got to his place and as soon as we got in. we did questionable things together. It was amazing. So after we were done, he went to the bathroom and then I was walking around his room. I saw a crack cabinet and then I open it and saw like bullet shell cases. I was fucking scared because I was like "What if he has a gun in the bathroom and he comes out and kills me." I was putting on my clothes, because I can't be dying naked. But he came out and he took me home.

I was still scared though, so the next time he talk to me, I let him know my real age, 16 at the time, so he can leave me alone. And he was like "hot." I was thrown off and then he wanted to come over and I let him because he was hot and I was horny. He threw my back out again, and several more times on different occasions after :jonny: and then he disappeared, I guess he went to jail.

tumblr_inline_mzwewskoSC1rrsz0b.gif

" post="268327" timestamp="1390952377"]

I'll do the pedo/criminal story first. I met him at the supermarket. He was stalking me while I was walking through the aisles shopping. He came up to me and then drop his number and his email that was written on paper onto the floor. I pick it up and then when I got home and was by myself I emailed him. We talk every day until we first met. He pick me up in a Range Rover. While he was driving, I did some questionable things. Then we got to his place and as soon as we got in. we did questionable things together. It was amazing. So after we were done, he went to the bathroom and then I was walking around his room. I saw a crack cabinet and then I open it and saw like bullet shell cases. I was fucking scared because I was like "What if he has a gun in the bathroom and he comes out and kills me." I was putting on my clothes, because I can't be dying naked. But he came out and he took me home.

I was still scared though, so the next time he talk to me, I let him know my real age, 16 at the time, so he can leave me alone. And he was like "hot." I was thrown off and then he wanted to come over and I let him because he was hot and I was horny. He threw my back out again, and several more times on different occasions after :jonny: and then he disappeared, I guess he went to jail.

:rot: :rot: :rot:

omg :rot: :rot: :rot:

omg :ahh:

I love you.

Sleepys?

ipfxdpZI1ZpGC.gif

Oh yes. The Sleepys was two years later and I was casually sexing this guy from my school. So one time he called in the middle of the night and wanted to come over. But, my mother was home and in the house, but again, I was horny. He had his car, so perfect. He pick me up and we drove around. I remember that behind the sleepys there was a no lights and no people, so we went there and he turn dat cherry out in car. Great times.

" post="268397" timestamp="1390954961"]

Oh yes. The Sleepys was two years later and I was casually sexing this guy from my school. So one time he called in the middle of the night and wanted to come over. But, my mother was home and in the house, but again, I was horny. He had his car, so perfect. He pick me up and we drove around. I remember that behind the sleepys there was a no lights and no people, so we went there and he turn dat cherry out in car. Great times.

:ahh:

" post="268358" timestamp="1390953572"]

He look like Randy Orton, but he had the build of John Cena, and the skin color of Sheamus. His hair was a Zack Ryder teas but shorter. And he was 100% fine.

That is not attractive  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

I bet he looks good, but that description.  :smh: