Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Lita on how to get into Hall of Fame: Agree or disagree?

In the audio above, 2014 WWE Hall of Famer Lita talks with Mike Jones of DC 101 in Washington, DC about being inducted this year, advice she would give current WWE Divas and more. Lita also commented on what it takes for a woman to get into the Hall of Fame:

"It's not about titles, it's just more about impact and things that you've done to shape how we're viewed going forward are things that women that are aspiring to wrestle or make an impact in the business, kind of just things to look at or keep in mind."

Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Edited by Taylor

Yeah, I agree with that. :newspaper: All of the women already in the Hall of Fame (Lita included) left some type of major impact (and also legacy) after the end of their WWE careers:

• Moolah and Mae are pioneers of women's wrestling, which obviously leaves a big impact.
      • Sunny was the first woman in the WWE to ooze sex appeal, which went down a huge success and made a huge impact, resulting to WWE bringing in more Divas to ooze sex appeal
      • Sherri was an inspirational female manager. She had quite a big impact too, proving that women could portray a number of different characters to perfection
      • Wendi was probably the first woman wrestler that the audience really connected to, proving that women could gather good reactions from the crowd
      • Trish and Lita are pretty obvious to newer fans. They were the reason the Golden Era existed; they proved that women could have a rivalry just as epic as the boys. Their impact was huge.

I have to say that I agree with her, call me crazy, but when I watched Trish Hall Of Fame, when she mentions the girls for her era, the teenager inside of me suddenly came out, and immediately I remember why I didn't like her. The Trish who was with a married man, and trying to ruin a family home, Bitch who manage APA, who betray Chris Jericho, and after that became a cunt to everyone, The Trish that bully Christy Hemme, and was being a douche to pregnant Lita, The chick who slept with half the locker room, the chick who was feuding with Stephanie and as excited as I was watching her speech, I remember that half her career, I couldn't stand her ass. Like seriously, I didn't like her, when i was younger. I thought she was a HUGE CUNT.

Putting my teenager self aside, What I'm trying to say is Trish might have been seven time women's champion, but her moments, her charisma, her personality, her actions is what truly what made her a HOFer. People can say that she was Vince favorite, but at the end of the day, she could hold her own. and get the crowd attention.

The same thing can be said about Lita, she didn't hold the championship as much, but she gave fans lots of memories, Hardy Boyz, The guy that was stalking her, Her return after her injury, her wrestling with men, the storyline with Kane (my favorite), The Rated her superstar, her debut. winning the main event, getting involved in men matches, and many more.

And the sad part, there was a couple of girls from the MMM era that I do like, but they haven't had that much effect on me as Trish, Lita, pretty much the Golden Era as a whole. I love Maryse, but her being a 3 time divas champion, I don't see her as HOFer worthy. I think the only person that could apply for Lita statement from the MMM era is Mickie James.

<p>

Yeah, I agree with that. :newspaper: All of the women already in the Hall of Fame (Lita included) left some type of major impact (and also legacy) after the end of their WWE careers:

• Moolah and Mae are pioneers of women's wrestling, which obviously leaves a big impact.
      • Sunny was the first woman in the WWE to ooze sex appeal, which went down a huge success and made a huge impact, resulting to WWE bringing in more Divas to ooze sex appeal
      • Sherri was an inspirational female manager. She had quite a big impact too, proving that women could portray a number of different characters to perfection
      • Wendi was probably the first woman wrestler that the audience really connected to, proving that women could gather good reactions from the crowd
      • Trish and Lita are pretty obvious to newer fans. They were the reason the Golden Era existed; they proved that women could have a rivalry just as epic as the boys. Their impact was huge.

Co-sign.

The Moolah-Wendi feud, and the international mainstream press it got because of Cyndi, is also what took the WWF from being the regional wrestling promotion that it was to a household word, beginning the Rock'n'Wrestling Era.  Nielsen Rating for the Brawl To End It All where Wendi won the Championship:  9.0.  To put that in perspective, the highest ever rated Raw segment ever,  "Rock, this is your life," the ratings high point of the Attitude Era, drew an 8.4.  In professional wrestling, only Hulk & Andre drew higher than Moolah vs Wendi.

In other words, Vince owes the success of his company to the Women's Championship.