Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

With Batista leaving the canvas, rumours are that he'll be replaced by another Superstar. Just for fun, which of the following could you see joining the faction! Explain why you chose them, but keep the Dave bashing to a minimum.

Edited by Melon2617

Cody Rhodes

Cody perished against Orton, now he'll want to adapt by turning on his brother and becoming a member of Evolution.

I can definitely see it being Cody if there was a new member. 

OR Reigns turns his back on the shield?!?! :O

PLEASE :cry: 

I really do hope Evolution adds two young members when Batista is gone. So the group itself evolves and gets with the times. HHH can become the Flair of the group, Orton the HHH. Then Cody and whoever else, Sheamus works but know that I think about it, he's already a multi time world champion and seen as one of the top faces of the company. It should do the same that it did for Orton and Batista for Cody and whoever and Sheamus is already above that. HHH can manage both and Cody and whoever get a huge rub and would obviously be built up correctly when aligned with Triple H on-screen. Ambrose or Reigns could work but I don't see them turning Reigns when he's supposed to be their future big face star and apparently facing Triple H at Summerslam. Honestly, this may not be a popular choice but I'd go with Drew McIntyre. Break away from 3MB and have Triple H say he was once Vince McMahon's chosen one but was forced to rot playing air guitar when Vince got bored of him and he can say McIntyre is his Chosen One now. Cody and Drew can then contend for the IC and US titles, maybe a small tag team title reunion of The Dashing Ones, then one of them can be pushed to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Maybe this time, instead of HHH turning on them or them turning on HHH, McIntyre and Cody turn on each other because one is jealous the other is WWE World Heavyweight Champion and they feud over it. Boom, 2 new main eventers that deserve it.

After they shut out Evolution, why would they join the losing side?

They could do a whole angle about how Reigns thinks he the leader (not Ambrose anymore) & the power of the Shield. It's just a thought. I've seen stuff like that so many times through the years in wrestling angles.

They could do a whole angle about how Reigns thinks he the leader (not Ambrose anymore) & the power of the Shield. It's just a thought. I've seen stuff like that so many times through the years in wrestling angles.

The Shield has no leader. They've said that before. They destroyed Evolution. There's no reason to turn them.

The Shield has no leader. They've said that before. They destroyed Evolution. There's no reason to turn them.

It may not happen. It's just crossed my mind. Ambrose always comes out as a hothead anyway. I know they were thinking about having him leave them before. But, hey you could be right.