Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Welcome to the heart of all community-related discussions. This thread specifically caters to the following problems:

• Appeal warning points that you feel you've wrongly received. A sufficient explanation must be provided.
      • Request threads to be closed, merged, or opened.
      • Request explanations for any changes regarding policies.
      • Ask questions about annual events or suggest an event.

Anything not included on this list is not appropriate to discuss within this thread. Warning points for pointless posts will be handed out as a result.

Do NOT PM staff members with questions that can be answered in this thread.

• Replies 4.7k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You posting here for 4 years, but suddenly don’t like the site? You posting here everyday all year, but suddenly it’s been dead?

Must make you pretty sad to still feel the need to beg for attention on a bum site with 8 hits a day. You being allowed back wasn't an invitation to continue this gimmick of looking for a fight in eve

I'm honestly so sick of this and I'm doing this publicly (even though it's an online forum but w/e) but idk if this is a gimmick, or a character you have. But point being it's a little disturbing seei

Posted Images

This might be pedantic, but a few sections of the forum are becoming really cluttered with the same discussions happening in different threads (particularly the WWE Divas section.) Obviously it's not a big deal, but it just looks slightly messy to have three threads on Page 1 discussing Kelly's departure. Three threads discussing Beth Phoenix's. And three threads dedicated to Raquel Diaz leaving. Is it really necessary for a new thread to be started every time another tiny detail is reported in a dirt sheet?

I understand some posters may want to be the one to break some new detail (no one specific, just a generalisation), but surely it serves it's purpose just as well in the "Kelly Kelly Released" topic. If someone is interested in that particular story developing, they will open that thread, it doesn't need another topic.

Or maybe I'm just being pedantic.

This might be pedantic, but a few sections of the forum are becoming really cluttered with the same discussions happening in different threads (particularly the WWE Divas section.) Obviously it's not a big deal, but it just looks slightly messy to have three threads on Page 1 discussing Kelly's departure. Three threads discussing Beth Phoenix's. And three threads dedicated to Raquel Diaz leaving. Is it really necessary for a new thread to be started every time another tiny detail is reported in a dirt sheet?

I understand some posters may want to be the one to break some new detail (no one specific, just a generalisation), but surely it serves it's purpose just as well in the "Kelly Kelly Released" topic. If someone is interested in that particular story developing, they will open that thread, it doesn't need another topic.

Or maybe I'm just being pedantic.

No, I actually agree with you, tbh  :worried:

That's why, if you noticed, I added my Raquel Diaz updates to Jhonmarco's thread and just edited his title, rather than posting my own. It's cleaner and more efficient that way and I'd encourage others to do the same.

In an update, please do not post here or PM staff members to find out how many warning points you've accumulated. You can simply click on your profile to see. Please be aware that all users can see how many points you've accumulated by clicking on your profile; therefore, if a certain member doesn't like you, they will know how many times to report you to get you banned for a certain period.  :knit:

• 2 weeks later...

Are we not able to post Youtube videos anymore?

There's a temporary problem with the YouTube mod, so if you want to embed videos, just use the new embed mod that we added a few weeks ago.

[ embed=425,349 ] [/ embed ]

Of course, without the spaces lol.

• 3 weeks later...
      • 2 weeks later...