Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

• 3 months later...
      • Replies 4.7k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You posting here for 4 years, but suddenly don’t like the site? You posting here everyday all year, but suddenly it’s been dead?

Must make you pretty sad to still feel the need to beg for attention on a bum site with 8 hits a day. You being allowed back wasn't an invitation to continue this gimmick of looking for a fight in eve

I'm honestly so sick of this and I'm doing this publicly (even though it's an online forum but w/e) but idk if this is a gimmick, or a character you have. But point being it's a little disturbing seei

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

Can I make Bravo TV fandom post?

You may, but in Casual Talk. We really wanna try to make the distinction of what types of media we're trying to cater our forum to predominantly. And while we wanna give you the freedom to discuss what you enjoy and it is a TV show, we wanna set the right precedent in the early stages of our evolution. I understand the confusion though since Drag Race is in the main section, but I'd been meaning to move it nnn.

• 2 weeks later...

OOO, I have a few suggestions for new threads:

• Harry Potter and it's prequels (either the books or movies, not sure if this is too old tho. I've been listening to the audio books during my commute and am shook)
      • The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
      • Doctor Who
      • Russian Doll

If approved, not sure if you'd like me to open one or all of them or if someone else would like the honor :)

Related image

5 hours ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

• Harry Potter and it's prequels (either the books or movies, not sure if this is too old tho. I've been listening to the audio books during my commute and am shook)
      • Doctor Who
      • Russian Doll

If approved, not sure if you'd like me to open one or all of them or if someone else would like the honor :)

Related image

I'm so here for the first two! I think a Doctor Who thread would be a hit too.

On 4/23/2019 at 10:06 PM, Time said:

My Shania Twain thread is in the recycling bin

:(

the disrespectT!

On 5/3/2019 at 8:56 AM, Charlotte's Weave said:

• Doctor Who
      • Russian Doll

Related image

oasjfaio YAS HARRY POTTER!!! just yesterday I found the notebook I kept when I reread all the books, then rewatched the movies, and wrote down every single difference :ahh: I may or may not have issues.

18 hours ago, Katy said:

the disrespectT!

oasjfaio YAS HARRY POTTER!!! just yesterday I found the notebook I kept when I reread all the books, then rewatched the movies, and wrote down every single difference :ahh: I may or may not have issues.

I would like to see it.

On 5/3/2019 at 9:56 AM, Charlotte's Weave said:

• Doctor Who
      • Russian Doll

Related image

Yes, these are fine. Feel free to make them in the Fandom subsection. Just keep the Harry Potter discussion in a single thread for tidiness’ sake.

ZJNgR2s.gif

• 2 months later...
      2 hours ago, Layout said:

If you forget to logout does it still say you’re logged in until you sign out? :rot: I accidentally forgot to sign out last time I was on :cooksie:

i always just close the tab without logging out so no

I35lmOu.gif

• 2 weeks later...
      • 5 months later...
      17 hours ago, Black Canary said:

What’s the deal with all the ads on the mobile version of the site? They’re kind of excessive.

I noticed this too but I don't think we actively control that (@Mariah.?). My main guess as to why there are a lot right now is cause January is a terrible month for advertising so now that it's feb they are trying to run as many as possible. They are pretty obtrusive (I was getting 1 ad for every comment) but like I said I think it's out of our hands sadly.
      lKs7ixe.gif

2 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

I noticed this too but I don't think we actively control that (@Mariah.?). My main guess as to why there are a lot right now is cause January is a terrible month for advertising so now that it's feb they are trying to run as many as possible. They are pretty obtrusive (I was getting 1 ad for every comment) but like I said I think it's out of our hands sadly.
      lKs7ixe.gif

Yeah, it was requested by our host and since we don't pay for hosting, I'm not really given much of a choice as it's how they get their money. I'll try to e-mail them and make note of how excessive they are since that could hurt traffic which in turn hurts them, but my best suggestion is to get a mobile ad blocker