Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these divas do you think will be inducted next?

• Sable
        • Miss Elizabeth
        • Stacy Keibler
        • Torrie Wilson
        • Victoria
        • Beth Phoenix
        • Melina
        • Mickie James
        • Michelle McCool
        • Chyna
        • Jacqueline
        • Ivory

hall-of-fame-2013-NEW-logo1.jpg

I was rewatching Trish and Litas HOF speeches today and it got me thinking, will be there a diva Hall of Fame induction in 2015 and who will it be? Trish and Lita were inducted before Sable so obviously it's not going by order of employment/generations. Do you think Sable should rightfully be inducted now that both Trish and Lita(arguably the two greatest divas of all time) have been inducted? Or do you think someone else is more deserving of that accolade?

I've added a poll to this thread including the ten divas that I think are most likely to get inducted in the years to come. If your favourite isn't here that's not to say that they're not HOF worthy, it's moreso that these girls are the ones who stick out in terms of success and longevity.

Edited by Paul
      • Replies 50
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's completely out of the question   Plus you'd walk a fine line if you induct an era as a whole. Then you'd have people asking to induct the Attitude era at which point you're basically ask

Sable should definitely get inducted. Her popularity and willingness to wrestle brought back the women's division. If you think about it, would we had the golden era and etc if it weren't for her? Tha

If Macho Man is indeed going in the HOF in 2015, it's only right and fitting that Miss Elizabeth goes in beside him, as she's influential and important to him and valet roles as well.   I don't see an

I voted for Sable, because she was one of the most popular names in the whole Attitude Era, and I'd actually rank her alongside The Rock and Stone Cold and other iconic names back then in terms of popularity. She was pretty much the first Diva that had sex appeal and was able to wrestle in matches. Of course Trish succeeded where Sable failed (in being able to wrestle), but Sable still set the bar, so that other Divas were able to raise it higher. Sable deserves that recognition, and the fact that Sunny got in over her is upsetting, imo.

I also think Jacqueline deserves a mention, just because she helped to break down not only racial barriers, but perhaps even gender barriers, considering she wrestled men back in the Indies and WCW before Chyna did, and was the first woman ranked in the PWI 500. I know that's outside of the WWE, but it's not like WWE haven't made exceptions to that rule before, considering guys like Abdullah the Butcher are in the Hall of Fame, and as far as I'm aware, he was never ever contracted to WWE. 

Sable please. I also want Chyna, but that's not going to happen. I wouldn't be shocked if they skip them all and move onto Victoria or Mickie.

I don't think she's next, but I also surprisingly believe Luna is a likely option considering she's been featured on two episodes of WWE Countdown: one for greatest heels (she was part of the Diva detour segment with Lita and Sherri) and one for dangerous Divas (above and beyond "crazy chicks" with Mickie and AJ)

I voted for Sable, because she was one of the most popular names in the whole Attitude Era, and I'd actually rank her alongside The Rock and Stone Cold and other iconic names back then in terms of popularity. She was pretty much the first Diva that had sex appeal and was able to wrestle in matches. Of course Trish succeeded where Sable failed (in being able to wrestle), but Sable still set the bar, so that other Divas were able to raise it higher. Sable deserves that recognition, and the fact that Sunny got in over her is upsetting, imo.

I also think Jacqueline deserves a mention, just because she helped to break down not only racial barriers, but perhaps even gender barriers, considering she wrestled men back in the Indies and WCW before Chyna did, and was the first woman ranked in the PWI 500. I know that's outside of the WWE, but it's not like WWE haven't made exceptions to that rule before, considering guys like Abdullah the Butcher are in the Hall of Fame, and as far as I'm aware, he was never ever contracted to WWE. 

Tbh I was thinking about Jacqueline and Ivory after I posted the poll. I still think a lot of girls should go in before them but they did play a notable role in the attitude and golden eras. And you make a good point with Jacqueline, and considering the fact that she was one of only 2 divas in the WWE to hold male gold (not including the hardcore title) it makes sense for her to be listed.

Edited by Paul

Tbh I was thinking about Jacqueline and Ivory after I posted the poll. I still think a lot of girls should go in before them but they did plahy a notable role in the attitude and golden eras. And you make a good point with Jacqueline, and considering the fact that she was one of only 2 divas in the WWE to hold male gold (not including the hardcore title) it makes sense for her to be listed.

Exactly :party:

I don't see Jackie or Ivory going in, at least not for now. They're rarely mentioned these days by WWE. Luna is mentioned far more than them.

I don't think they're going in anytime soon. That's why I left them off at first but I do see them going in eventually. I've always wanted/hoped that all of the Golden Era girls would get inducted together. It would give so many of them a HOF nod and it would highlight their hard work and the appreciation that the fans and company had for them in the peak era of womens wrestling in the WWE.

I think Luna might go in because of how long she was wrestling, all of the companies she worked in, her numerous feuds and the fact that she was a dedicated team player.

Edited by Paul

Like it's obvious that not all of them are going to go in, so why not induct them as a group. Girls like Ivory and Jacqueline will still get that ring so why not? Lol

I'm actually thinking more about girls like Molly and Jazz. I lowkey want the SD divas to be acknowledged with them because I want Dawn in :rot:

n; I know, but they at least deserve go in. :michael:

Basically :michael:

As for the golden era idea, it'd be cute, but that's an IWC dubbed thing. WWE doesn't recognize it as that very often, if at all (I've personally never seen it). Kinda like "PG Era".

As for the golden era idea, it'd be cute, but that's an IWC dubbed thing. WWE doesn't recognize it as that very often, if at all (I've personally never seen it). Kinda like "PG Era".

True but Trish made reference to it in her HOF speech and she named out most of the girls involved so it's not completely out of the question but it's still very unlikely.

Well yeah, them too.

Torrie can get inducted alone though. :knit:

She might and probably will. Stacy and Torrie are girls that had all of the moments but none of the glory (title reigns and billing as top diva of the entire company).

This is true. Them going in together like that would be like fantasy booking but it'd be so cool :cry:

She might and probably will. Stacy and Torrie are girls that had all of the moments but none of the glory (title reigns and billing as top diva of the entire company).

OMG I hope so :crying: Torrie and Stacy are two of the girls WWE always mentions, along with Trish and Lita, when they talk about that time.

True but Trish made reference to it in her HOF speech and she named out most of the girls involved so it's not completely out of the question but it's still very unlikely.

I think it's completely out of the question :cry:

Plus you'd walk a fine line if you induct an era as a whole. Then you'd have people asking to induct the Attitude era at which point you're basically asking to induct the WWE into the WWE Hall of Fame :skull:. You can't really induct a time.

OMG I hope so :crying: Torrie and Stacy are two of the girls WWE always mentions, along with Trish and Lita, when they talk about that time.

! Exactly, that alone shows how much WWE values them. A dvd featuring the best superstars of the 21st century featured four divas and it was Stacy, Torrie, Trish and Lita. It honestly wouldn't be out of the question for either of them to go into the HOF somewhere down the line.