Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Signature Area Rules

The signature area has gotten very messy lately. We originally decided to allow signatures because there was a glitch with our avatars. That, however, was fixed within a couple of weeks or so of the problem. Therefore, it is time we set some guidelines for the signature area.

You are now required to fit your signature within the dimensions of 750 x 175 pixels. Example:

Posted Image

You will have until the end of next week to incorporate these changes. Take the time to resize any photos or GIFs or remove any unnecessary text, in order to meet dimensions. If your signature is not adjusted accordingly, your signature will be cleared.

If you need your graphic or GIFs re-sized, please find an online image re-sizer to aid you. The following sites are user-suggested: http://toolson.net/GifResizer/Create for GIFs, http://www.picresize.com/ and http://www.online-image-editor.com/ for images.

Also, feel free to ask one of the staff members if your signature meets the requirements.

• Replies 207
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tthe Signacaust has begun 

Thank f*ck. I'm sick of having to scroll half a page just to get past 1 sig

Screaming at Matias having Nattie in his sig and calling it Holy Trinity.

Re-size them to around 250x200. I'm not really super picky about this, so as long as it comes some what close, I won't really care.

Your sigs are so basic.  :icant:

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Alicia makes up for anything :cheer2:

But yea lol I'm looking for a new one and would like suggestions. Which one is best (If you can find a better one that would be cool ;) )

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5GfnNBvnx16mNCmbEjcdfR3e-YkjArpdRRXM6FPQMCIXsw1PrjyOv-1HucQ

Re-size them to around 250x200. I'm not really super picky about this, so as long as it comes some what close, I won't really care.

Your sigs are so basic.  :icant:

Ok, I'll have to do it later I'm on my phone right now

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Alicia makes up for anything :cheer2:

But yea lol I'm looking for a new one and would like suggestions. Which one is best (If you can find a better one that would be cool ;) )

I like this one: Posted Image

Death, you should go for something other than Alicia Fox.  :dying:

:uhh: No, you shouldn't use that one. The Alicia one is better, lol. Or you can add all your faves in a nice font, color, etc.

YESSS GURL!!!!!!!! But it would be filled with like 20 people :uhh:

Maybe I should stick with Alicia so I don't have to go through such decisions. Alicia is the best diva ever anyways :bounce:

That's what I'm doing!

Let me know if anything isn't working. I turned on all the BBCodes for the signature area for you guys.

YESSS GURL!!!!!!!! But it would be filled with like 20 people :uhh:

Maybe I should stick with Alicia so I don't have to go through such decisions. Alicia is the best diva ever anyways :bounce:

Or you can include like a nice quote and style it. Use your knowledge of BBCodes.  :party:

Well these are my currently employed favorites. If it were all time, Trish would most definitely be on there.

I'm sure that a certain African-American woman's wrestler who's used to making history and goes by the name of Jacqueline Moore would be there also if it was an all-time list. :totally: