Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Every diva in the WWE aspires to one day be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. To receive this honour their career will typically feature various memorable moments, feuds, matches and accomplishments.

So my question is who do you think will one day find themselves in the company of legends such as Trish Stratus and Lita.

Which girls at this moment in time would you consider to be the most worthy/likely to find themselves inducted?

And who do you see breaking out from the shadows, grabbing that brass ring and shocking everybody as they blaze their own path that night eventually lead them into the Hall of Fame?

AJ Lee is already a very clear option as her career has already featured moments that many women can only dream of? Choose your respective diva and explain why?

Also getting in here before the Rosa stans start saying her :smh3:

Out of the current roster I only see the Bellas, AJ and maybe Paige depending on how the next few years go for her.

Past Divas I'd like to see honoured - Melina, Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix, Victoria and Molly Holly but I'm not sure which of those would get the nod.

Jazz I wouldn't say had a HOF career, she was injured for half of it and had two lack luster title reigns.  :knit:

Its about time Miss Elizabeth and Luna got praised as well.

Out of the current roster I only see the Bellas, AJ and maybe Paige depending on how the next few years go for her.

Past Divas I'd like to see honoured - Melina, Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix, Victoria and Molly Holly but I'm not sure which of those would get the nod.

Jazz I wouldn't say had a HOF career, she was injured for half of it and had two lack luster title reigns.  :knit:

Its about time Miss Elizabeth and Luna got praised as well.

Drag ha a bit..

qbafT15.gif

Michelle is a lock. Everyone else is iffy.

AJ should be in there someday, but you never know with WWE. I love the Bellas, but if WWE can't see why Jacqueline deserves that spot, I can't see why they would either, as my girls haven't made history yet.

Everyone else has no shot. The HoF is sexist & that's why the only women yhat go in are the ones where they have no choice but to put them in.

Out of today's girls...

AJ of course.

Layla, with Michelle.

Bellas and Natalya are possible based on their own few factors. The rest of them is too early to tell.

But based on her career going well in the next 5-10 years i'd say Paige is also a possible hit.

NXT - far too early but Alexa has impressed me and has that "look" I think WWE would want as their leading girl a few years down the line. So who knows?

BUT NONE OF THE ABOVE BEFORE

l.jpg

Edited by Dayvid