Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Were the Attitude Era Gals Ratchet?

• Replies 65
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since all you birds didn't wish Sable a Happy Birthday today I'm bumping this thread to honor the Queen and her dragging of Joanie by the roots.  

Sable is such a bitch . I don't blame her there though, Chyna was disrespectful as hell.   To answer the question, as said, they were just more candid back then since WWE as a whole was that way. Ever

I heard the opposite from a Jim Cornette interview  but considering both of them were targeted with shit (literally) I guess it doesn't really matter      @ Terri being the sole angel of early att

nn; I don't think they really were tbh. I just think there were so many big and candid personalities in one division that they generally clashed more often than not. I'd say they were more catty than ratchet ironically with the exception of The Kat

Sable is such a bitch :rot:. I don't blame her there though, Chyna was disrespectful as hell.

To answer the question, as said, they were just more candid back then since WWE as a whole was that way. Everything was pushed as "real" and the lines were so blurred that the talent started to believe it. WWE today is totally different. The girls know they're all in the same boat and this is their job.

Also Taylor and I used to talk about this before, but it seems the girls get along better when everyone has a defined role and aren't constantly competing for/worrying about that one top spot. This is why the MMM era and Attitude era were messy because WWE were basically putting the girls on a conveyor belt and when you have a bunch of women with their own insecurities, it becomes a disaster. Sable was the exception in her era since her popularity wasn't even matched by men, but it was clear when they brought in Debra and such that they were trying to replace her since a lot of people backstage hated her. The Golden era and this current era however had your clear TOP girls and everyone else served their own purpose to which they understood. That made it more of a team effort. They aren't as disposable in WWE's eyes.

I'm screaming at Sable implying Chyna takes steroids and giving zero fucks about how that made the company she works for look bad. It's hard to stan for her after how she treated Queen Torrie but you have to respect how much of an unapologetic bitch she truly was.

these girls had nothing in common and each had their own agenda for being there. It was legit high school petty problems "i hate you for being pretty", "i hate you for being athletic", "i hate for you being Vince's side bitch", "i hate you for not giving a shit".

am surprised no one was stabbed :skull:

These girls were constantly cutting each other and backstabbing. I listened to an interview with either Bishcof or Heyman that said Sable was a bitch to your face and he respected that while Sunny did stuff behind peoples back. 

I heard the opposite from a Jim Cornette interview  :newspaper: but considering both of them were targeted with shit (literally) I guess it doesn't really matter  :newspaper:

:legend: @ Terri being the sole angel of early attitude era divas

gaVcrtp.gif

Edited by ayu

Also - note to add.

People believe Sable was a bitch... I don't think in the late 90s she was. All i've heard from people was that she "kept to herself" and people took it as snobby. I look at it like this.

In the late 90s - the guys backstage were on drugs, having relations with ring rats and shitting in people's bags as "jokes" - Ask yourself - Would you integrate with these idiots? I'd much rather be considered bitchy and snobby just to stay away from those guys. She kept herself to herself and looked after herself and Marc did the same. It was probably smart.

The way she acted with Luna and the belt - Yeah, not good. And with Torrie. But I think most of the guys i've heard talk about her say they've never had a problem but felt she was stuck up and never spoke to anyone.