Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Divas Hall of Fame Dresses, You Paid What?

I found this website that has Diva fashions on it and it gives you where the exact fashion is located, by what designer and how much it retails for. I thought since the Hall of Fame was over I would post (what divas I could find) dresses that they wore. If you find any others, please post them here. Discuss ect.

Cheapest to Most Expensive (not that that matters)

tumblr_nlyb3fzDU51t0350co1_500.png

tumblr_nm9env8uBM1t0350co1_400.png

tumblr_nm7fyjnIA31t0350co1_400.png

tumblr_nm5qbvTGjf1t0350co1_500.png

tumblr_nm6ur2KVIw1t0350co1_500.png

tumblr_nlyjpoR2ux1t0350co1_500.png

tumblr_nly9hwGJ1A1t0350co1_500.png

tumblr_nlzlnxFol41t0350co1_500.png

Wait, Eden looks stunning at Wrestlemania too. I might start superficially stanning.

Steph's dress literally just looks like a full-length version of something she'd wear on TV normally.

It does look like that dress from when Brie slapped her and everyone thought she pissed herself. :smh:

Steph's is overpriced like hell.. :cry:

Lita's was tacky so I'm not surprised it was one of the cheaper ones.

Nay's hasn't been altered to fit her right and with her skin being so dark I didn't even realize it had all that detailing. Wouldn't have thought it was that expensive. 

Am I the only one that was bothered by the nude bits of Alicia's dress on her skin tone? The dress looks A LOT better in the other picture.

She could of gotten it removed and just used double-sided tape to keep it together, but the dress looks good on her otherwise.

Edited by Stephen [dark fox]

At first I didn't really like Naomi's dress, but after looking at it on the model I think the problem was that it wasn't fitted to her body and because of that it ended up not working nearly as well as it should have. Alicia's dress still looks like something Myrtle Urkel would wear so I hope to God she was just renting that!