Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

HB Rants and Struggles - A Venting Thread

Alright, this might can get ugly.

I don't know about you guys, but my reason for interacting with online friends is to escape from the harsh reality. Typing behind a keyboard feels a lot more comfortable and you can be extremely expressive since you can really think before you talk. 

I also face the struggle of wanting to let out my frustrations from our harsh lives, but not want to pile onto one person and relying on them to help me. (It's part of my own struggle) So, I thought since the HB community is usually extremely supportive in these cases, I think its right to have a thread where we let out our frustrations and relate and become less stressed :)

As long as we keep it to the point where its not bullying one person, I think we're going to be fine.  :knit:

• Replies 382
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday my doctor diagnosed me with MDD (Major Depressive Disorder.) I broke down in tears when I started talking about my depression and anxiety and how this shit had me by the necK since my early

I am feeling better guys. Miss my Mum like crazy. But I know that she is in a better place because her health was really bad.

nnnn these aren't really dark secrets and maybe people don't want our struggles in their thread (maybe sexual struggles lmao)

Trust me if they can share fisting fetishes and how often they fuck around or don't it's open enough.

I'll give this a few days and see if anyone uses it if not you always have that thread.

I thought that was Dark Secrets? Maybe that's just where I chose to take my journal entries.

Not him lowkey trying to kill my baby.

tumblr_maoldu3PSJ1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

nnnn these aren't really dark secrets and maybe people don't want our struggles in their thread (maybe sexual struggles lmao)

Trust me, i do.

Jk, i'd like to contribute, but rn i don't have anything personal to say, i could rant about the slut who tried to get with me while having a boyfriend but i already ruined his life, and it's a ratchet subject.

I'm interested to see how this thread goes too, it's not really the same as Dark Secrets which is basically a bunch of messy bottoms.

I don't really think i have an advice to fix your problem other than let her know that you're not her personal bitch and that would probably cause you another fight which is what you want to avoid. Mess at her mom calling you and the assumption that you liked her just because you don't want to fix her life.

Work & Heartbreakers/wrestling as planned and kind of meh as it is sometimes.. Keep me together.

I hate working retail and cleaning up after hoes who try on 15 things and don't even buy but maybe 2 and then half the time leave it behind and twist their pussy out of the store. At least have the decency to pass it back to me. But channelling Eva Marie and just about every ECW girl and DDTing them right then and there is both wrong and violent.

Heartbreakers is a ratchet mess most of the time but it gives me a chance to really just enjoy myself on the Internet. Nothing to be bitter about or jealous over. Half have never posted a photo and most are worried about who's pussy went where (why idk because a good 9/10 enjoy dick but okay). But there is more than likely a night that I'm on here enjoying myself so whatever that formula is.. Bless it.

/rant

<ps>

Can someone stalk down God Warrior (the big lady with the gap in those gifs from the most iconic episode of Wife Swap) and tell her I need a Bible verse or 12?

/bye

I work four jobs. One is in Alberta. It's my dream job. But it's only freelance. I'm working 14 hours today. To keep my dream job I have to move. For a million reasons, I can't move there. I'm so tired. I haven't been to the gym in a week because I'm working myself sick to keep the lights on. I haven't seen a child support payment in 2.5 months. I may one day just burst into tears until I puke from sheer exhaustion alone. I haven't had a legit day off since 03/30. This is my life.

Patiently waiting for Marijuana to be legalized for medical and recreational purposes. How much more proof do stupid dummies need that it's not dangerous and can be used to cure and treat many diseases? It's already been proven that alcohol is 144 times more toxic than it and high people are functional. So basic. Anyone still saying it's a "Gateway drug" and all this foolishness need to step out of the 70s Reagan propaganda and read some damn research on it.

Patiently waiting for Marijuana to be legalized for medical and recreational purposes. How much more proof do stupid dummies need that it's not dangerous and can be used to cure and treat many diseases? It's already been proven that alcohol is 144 times more toxic than it and high people are functional. So basic. Anyone still saying it's a "Gateway drug" and all this foolishness need to step out of the 70s Reagan propaganda and read some damn research on it.

:clap:

I should hopefully have a card within the next month or so. I can't wait to go to a dispensary. :)

asjzdkglhg If you're selling that's a whole other business. 

Don't do it. :rip:

DugGnDz.gif

I know washington or colordo, one of the states here that legalized weed let's you grow and sell but each transaction has to be less than a certain amount.

Edited by Bleu Cloud
      On 4/9/2015 at 11:58 PM, LeJorgee said:

I don't really think i have an advice to fix your problem other than let her know that you're not her personal bitch and that would probably cause you another fight which is what you want to avoid. Mess at her mom calling you and the assumption that you liked her just because you don't want to fix her life.

Her mother is nice and all, but kinda inserting herself to make me fix things with her is a bit much. I think the assumption came because I was "fixing her life" when I was tolerant. Such a mess cause she has a boyfriend nnn

Lately I've been kind of annoyed that I don't have gay friends IRL and I want to make some but I never go out to meet any, plus the ones around here are messy af.

I feel like this constantly. Like, I have one good friend that's gay, but he dorms and the rest just aren't what I look for in friends. I feel like I should try to visit my school's LGBT club, but never do. :michael:

I'm still not over being rejected by this straight guy that I thought was BF Material.

Like I cancelled my peen action for tonight and now I'm just up thinking about the guy because we work together tomorrow :

I have a right mind to cut on Sia and whine about life all night but I'm actually tired smh

I'm still not over being rejected by this straight guy that I though was BF Material.

Like I cancelled my peen action for tonight and now I'm just up thinking about the guy because we work together tomorrow :

I have a right mind to cut on Sia and whine about life all night but I'm actually tired smh

z6ayKSW.gif

You needed that.

z6ayKSW.gif

Twice.

z6ayKSW.gif

You needed that.

z6ayKSW.gif

Twice.

I'll reply with proper gif later but yes... I did.

It's hard when all of the gays either seem the same or they just don't hold any interest.

I have some other suitors though. When my mind is set on one it's SET! It just takes some time to move on

Her mother is nice and all, but kinda inserting herself to make me fix things with her is a bit much. I think the assumption came because I was "fixing her life" when I was tolerant. Such a mess cause she has a boyfriend nnn

I understand how you feel because everyone at school is messy af too. Their personalities make me want to barf no matter how good looking they are.

I feel like this constantly. Like, I have one good friend that's gay, but he dorms and the rest just aren't what I look for in friends. I feel like I should try to visit my school's LGBT club, but never do. :michael:

I started talking to one a couple nights ago and I think we could actually be friends (turns out we have mutual friends and have never met; small world), so we'll see but in general you could dedicate a season of American Horror Story to these messy gays here.