Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

HB Rants and Struggles - A Venting Thread

Well, this is my first time in this section, but I just found out today that my (no longer) cousin has been convicted of sexual assault on a minor.  He'll be serving 55 years for this.

If you want to read more, I have a link to the story.

http://www.mississippivalleypublishing.com/daily_gate/nauvoo-man-sentenced-in-sexual-assault-case/article_c820ffe9-f8c9-5c51-97bd-dcfd7932bc12.html?fbclid=IwAR0RnS_DBELhmXj2fV28LNgKmYbMeXzMbkrSqkgQABucjpT0m2bYsdeB66A

Hope he rots in the 10th layer of Hell.

• Replies 382
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday my doctor diagnosed me with MDD (Major Depressive Disorder.) I broke down in tears when I started talking about my depression and anxiety and how this shit had me by the necK since my early

I am feeling better guys. Miss my Mum like crazy. But I know that she is in a better place because her health was really bad.

2 hours ago, Commander Kij098 said:

Well, this is my first time in this section, but I just found out today that my (no longer) cousin has been convicted of sexual assault on a minor.  He'll be serving 55 years for this.

http://www.mississippivalleypublishing.com/daily_gate/nauvoo-man-sentenced-in-sexual-assault-case/article_c820ffe9-f8c9-5c51-97bd-dcfd7932bc12.html?fbclid=IwAR0RnS_DBELhmXj2fV28LNgKmYbMeXzMbkrSqkgQABucjpT0m2bYsdeB66A

Omg it’s never easy to see things like this happen for family. However, you do dirty shit, you get dirty karma. I hope everything is okay with your and your family otherwise though. :hug: 

7 hours ago, Commander Kij098 said:

How awful. Hope you and your family are ok.

• 1 month later...

On Sunday Night we had a visit from the police. They came to tell my Dad that they had just found his brother dead. He was at home. And was found on the kitchen floor on his back. We do not know how he died yet as they are yet to do a autopsy on him. He was 73. My dad does not really have much contact with his side of the family and Kenneth had gone a bit strange since Dads dad died. So he had not seen him since my Mums funeral. Luckily Dads other brother (who we have more contact with) went with Dad to id him as he didnt want him to go by himself. I am glad he did because is he didnt I would have gone with him. I was like Uncle Les didnt want him by himself. 

While I had only met my Uncle Kenneth once at my Mums funeral I still feel sad. Esp since we learnt how he was living. He had not hot water as the hot water cylinder looked like it had broke years ago. The floor in the kitchen. Dad said he thought he was going to fall through it. My Uncle Les went to clean out some of the perishable foods and try to find a will. And clean things that they need to clean. And said the bathroom was bad. and the toilet he said he opened the door and shut it again as it was that bad. Dad also said that the house looked as though he had done nothing with it since there dad died. and that was over 35 years.

Uncle Kenneth was dead for a few days before he was found. Up to 4 days before he was found and from what the police told us it was the paperboy that realised something was wrong. So thank you to him/her. We thought it was a neighbour.

Sorry for being all over the place but I am trying to process it all

2 hours ago, Jodes said:

On Sunday Night we had a visit from the police. They came to tell my Dad that they had just found his brother dead. He was at home. And was found on the kitchen floor on his back. We do not know how he died yet as they are yet to do a autopsy on him. He was 73. My dad does not really have much contact with his side of the family and Kenneth had gone a bit strange since Dads dad died. So he had not seen him since my Mums funeral. Luckily Dads other brother (who we have more contact with) went with Dad to id him as he didnt want him to go by himself. I am glad he did because is he didnt I would have gone with him. I was like Uncle Les didnt want him by himself. 

While I had only met my Uncle Kenneth once at my Mums funeral I still feel sad. Esp since we learnt how he was living. He had not hot water as the hot water cylinder looked like it had broke years ago. The floor in the kitchen. Dad said he thought he was going to fall through it. My Uncle Les went to clean out some of the perishable foods and try to find a will. And clean things that they need to clean. And said the bathroom was bad. and the toilet he said he opened the door and shut it again as it was that bad. Dad also said that the house looked as though he had done nothing with it since there dad died. and that was over 35 years.

Uncle Kenneth was dead for a few days before he was found. Up to 4 days before he was found and from what the police told us it was the paperboy that realised something was wrong. So thank you to him/her. We thought it was a neighbour.

Sending you lots of love right now. I’m sorry for your loss ❤️

6 hours ago, Jodes said:

I'm so sorry to hear about this, sending love and support to you during this difficult time :heart:

hug charlotte | Tumblr

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from my Uncles place. The first time i have actually gone into it and OMG it is just as bad as dad said. The carpet in the hallway is black and stick. The kitchen you have to be careful where to walk or you will fall through it. The ceilings were covered in mold. The kitchen floor was black with mold. The bathroom and toilet were black. The curtains were falling off. His oven didnt go. If he brought something he never threw the boxes out. And if something broke he just put it in a spare bedroom and brought a new one. The gutters are black and falling off. Dad went to throw out the rags that Uncle had up in the bathroom and they were rock hard. 

I still dont understand how he lived like that. But he did have hundreds of DVDS and CDs though. 

I feel guilty that he was living like that and we had no idea. If we did he wouldnt have been anymore. We would have done anything to help him/

Also got that first part of his autopsy back and there was no obvious cause. But we are just waiting for the toxicology report but that could take months. But after being in the house I have a feeling it was the mold in the house that might have got to him.