Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

HB Rants and Struggles - A Venting Thread

Try being 25, feeling "older" and already freaking out because you STILL don't know and NEVER had a clue.

I'm about to drown under this quarter life crisis.

I'm fucking working 1 retail job as an associate and expecting that to cover rent and my life. Foolish I know but I mean what else is there to do without a plan? I'm ready to quit but will only be left with more slave work at retail or fast food.

BhprZYx.gif

omg Christon :crying:

It really is difficult in this world if you think about it. Education is so important that it decides how someone lives if it isn't their forte. I hate it at times. There should be other ways to approach your dream job/stable living instead of "Study hard in school". What if you don't? Your life is over? 

BhprZYx.gif

• Replies 382
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday my doctor diagnosed me with MDD (Major Depressive Disorder.) I broke down in tears when I started talking about my depression and anxiety and how this shit had me by the necK since my early

I am feeling better guys. Miss my Mum like crazy. But I know that she is in a better place because her health was really bad.

It really is difficult in this world if you think about it. Education is so important that it decides how someone lives if it isn't their forte. I hate it at times. There should be other ways to approach your dream job/stable living instead of "Study hard in school". What if you don't? Your life is over? 

BhprZYx.gif

What if the job market turns to shit? What if you get the degree and don't even use it? Or want to be in the field and it's too late?

Like at this rate I just want a man who loves me and gives me more reasons to smile than life gives me to be depressed.

FUCK I'm not asking for miracles here.

BhprZYx.gif

What if the job market turns to shit? What if you get the degree and don't even use it? Or want to be in the field and it's too late?

Like at this rate I just want a man who loves me and gives me more reasons to smile than life gives me to be depressed.

FUCK I'm not asking for miracles here.

BhprZYx.gif

That's what gets me more mad. Society promotes the idea of "happy education = happy degree = happy job = happy money". Its so fucking depressing especially when there are real life circumstances that affects so much of your life that isn't as easy as that. I'm only going through these motions but I know plenty of people, including my parents who have the same issue with financial stability.

Relationships are just another thing I chose to lock up and forget about. God fucking damn why is being happy for a day so fucking hard to work for? 

But things getting bad means they can only getting better too. Stay positive Christon, even if the fucking world will be against you :crying::hug:

BhprZYx.gif

i don't know what I want to be or if I ever will know. I've never had a "dream" job so I'm just working towards a degree that will hopefully get me an ok job. I think as long as the work environment is nice, i'll be ok :cry:

Edited by onetooth

That's what gets me more mad. Society promotes the idea of "happy education = happy degree = happy job = happy money". Its so fucking depressing especially when there are real life circumstances that affects so much of your life that isn't as easy as that. I'm only going through these motions but I know plenty of people, including my parents who have the same issue with financial stability.

Relationships are just another thing I chose to lock up and forget about. God fucking damn why is being happy for a day so fucking hard to work for? 

But things getting bad means they can only getting better too. Stay positive Christon, even if the fucking world will be against you :crying::hug:

BhprZYx.gif

I just want to curl in a ball and wait for Jason to find my number, send me nudes and say cute stuff to me so I feel special.

BhprZYx.gif

I mean it's not like dudes don't want to fuck me and my Jackd isn't dry but fuck. All I want is this one guy and it's been the longest 9 months of my life basically being emotionally taken and it feels somewhat reciprocated but I'm starting to feel a Never Been Kissed tea. And if it never heads anywhere I've shut out any other options that I could ever want and now they are on a pedestal benchmark that some guy I'm not even fucking has set.

BhprZYx.gif

Let me go get a high amount of weed and smoke the week away. I'm sick of this bullshit.

BhprZYx.gif

i don't know what I want to be or if I ever will know. I've never had a "dream" job so I'm just working towards a degree that will hopefully get me an ok job. I think as long as the work environment is nice, i'll be ok :cry:

See just "okay" is like.. eh. Do I want my life to be remembered as just being that mechanic in town or that gay in a cubical who makes the money but isn't mentally stimulated or satisfied?

BhprZYx.gif

I need to stay off of Tumblr. I will never be that next young thing that's just dressed really expensive and well and famous for next to nothing. Yet let me have a pussy and I feel like I'd easy move to LA and try to be someone's Karruche until someone see's I'm cute and can build a brand on me while I attend all the hot events and get famous dick while I fend off stan bases and angry high school dropouts on Instagram.

BhprZYx.gif

Relationships never crossed me because I knew it would fuck me over one way or another. Its so annoying for everyone to see me as a friend first. Never ever did I have a real crush or had anyone crush on me. Its so mundane and its gotten to the point where I just feel empty. That's also something. Getting a stable job is cool and all, but will I have a special someone to share my life with? i don't know anymore.

BhprZYx.gif

See just "okay" is like.. eh. Do I want my life to be remembered as just being that mechanic in town or that gay in a cubical who makes the money but isn't mentally stimulated or satisfied?

BhprZYx.gif

I need to stay off of Tumblr. I will never be that next young thing that's just dressed really expensive and well and famous for next to nothing. Yet let me have a pussy and I feel like I'd easy move to LA and try to be someone's Karruche until someone see's I'm cute and can build a brand on me while I attend all the hot events and get famous dick while I fend off stan bases and angry high school dropouts on Instagram.

BhprZYx.gif

Easy there.

BhprZYx.gif

I just want to be happy. Being rich would be fun, but I'd rather be happy with a good income, living in a cute neighbourhood with my french bulldog.. 

I'd take this retail income if me and my non-boyfriend friend move in together and get a puppy (since we both want one).

The somewhat ideals are lined up nothing is just checked off.

I just know he makes me happy and now that he no longer works with the company I can't see myself emotionally invested.

He can flip my mood in a snap and now it's up to me and I don't believe I'm strong enough.

Zl3cC2d.gif

I'd take this retail income if me and my non-boyfriend friend move in together and get a puppy (since we both want one).

The somewhat ideals are lined up nothing is just checked off.

I just know he makes me happy and now that he no longer works with the company I can't see myself emotionally invested.

He can flip my mood in a snap and now it's up to me and I don't believe I'm strong enough.

Zl3cC2d.gif

Is your boyfriend black?

Right? Let me keep my standards intact. It's keeping me from opening up an ad and selling myself like trishallday.

BhprZYx.gif

I meant the Karrueche slander, but yes that too. We don't need any of that. Stay strong.

BhprZYx.gif

Edited by KellyKellyMaryseV1

BhprZYx.gif

I have friends who are working on their doctorate and are still struggling in everyday life. It all just depends I guess

BhprZYx.gif

College is not for everyone, guys. An education does not equal happiness and I speak from experience when I say that being happy is the most important thing.

True, it sucks that what makes me happy is gated through education :cry:

College = ChingleChingle = my happiness

Zl3cC2d.gif

y'all I have one year left at university/college and I legit do not know what I want to do career wise.

I know I want to work with Animal and Children's charity/businesses in like PR but I have no idea if such a job exists lmao. uh it's a struggle tbh.

oh and I have no desire to start my final year in a few weeks, I can just see my skin breaking out and my hair turning grey with all the stress I'll be under. sometimes I wish I had my life in order and was actually organised but I can't physically do it. not only that but I'll probably have to find a job and also get some experience in the media industry under my wing. I was thinking about writing music reviews for websites again, or maybe giving DD a shot next time they have a position available. but then I'd feel like a traitor. life.

giphy.gif

high school has been a mess for me lately, and it's gonna be until january.

my second semester will be a little more easier since i got a study hall.

but i keep forgetting to do homework, my grades are suffering already

and it's the only third week of school.

but i'll know i'll pick myself up. i've developed panic disorder. 

i'm not sure what i want to be but i know the direction i wanna go in.

--------------------------------------

i don't have a boyfriend, but i have this guy who I like. (crush)

he knows I like him (I told him) and he said he didn't feel the same way.

but we had a big argument one day and all of a sudden, he says he

likes me.

but the way he said it was odd.

it was like, ''ugh omg I need to get this bitch off my case so i have to say i like her''.

thank you to the people who reply to this & give me advice, it means a lot :)

tumblr_inline_nsvtzudamq1ts1jo4_500.gif

Edited by ramPAIGErr

high school has been a mess for me lately, and it's gonna be until january.

my second semester will be a little more easier since i got a study hall.

but i keep forgetting to do homework, my grades are suffering already

and it's the only third week of school.

but i'll know i'll pick myself up. i've developed panic disorder. 

i'm not sure what i want to be but i know the direction i wanna go in.

i don't have a boyfriend, but i have this guy who I like. (crush)

he knows I like him (I told him) and he said he didn't feel the same way.

but we had a big argument one day and all of a sudden, he says he

likes me.

but the way he said it was odd.

it was like, ''ugh omg I need to get this bitch off my case so i have to say i like her''.

thank you to the people who reply to this & give me advice, it means a lot :)

tumblr_inline_nsvtzudamq1ts1jo4_500.gif

Did that turn him on that you two got into it or...?

I just got promoted at work & my part timer quit & my other rep sent me a bitchy ass email because he didn't want to look up how to do a phone preorder & he called me during my kid's birthday party & sent me an email where he called me irresponsible & I don't deserve my job. And my birthday is next week & all of my friends are far away. And I feel bad because my boyfriend is the only person I know & I feel like I take up too much of his time because he's the only adult I have here. I want to move home.