Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Trish to Headline Women in Wrestling Expo and Gala

1401.jpg

Trish Stratus will headline Lasting Legacy: A Tribute to Women in Wrestling for her impressive contributions to sports entertainment/professional wrestling/women's wrestling. This convention will take place around the end of May and is recognized as the first-ever "convention focused around the women of the squared circle." Trish Stratus will be inducted by Lisa Marie Varon/Victoria/Tara. Also in attendance will be Lita, Ivory, Terri Runnels, Missy Hyatt, and a few other smaller names.

Source

Congratulations and highest praises to Trish for her amazing, groundbreaking achievements, impact, and legacy.  :clap:

• Replies 53
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

zbbxn literally go fuck yourself

She might think it's a penis.

It seems like Amy is also a main headline?

Slay nonetheless. :clap:

Trish and Lita are taking their Team Bestie Tour to the event, but Lita will NOT be honored with an induction, and she will NOT give a speech. The only woman honored at the event will be Trish.

I have no idea when this was announced but I had literally never read anything about it till this past weekend :cry:

Hopefully it'll be good and there'll be a lot of people there. I want someone to snatch video of the panel too.

Trish and Lita are taking their Team Bestie Tour to the event, but Lita will NOT be honored with an induction, and she will NOT give a speech. The only woman honored at the event will be Trish.

I'm screaming  :ahh:  :ahh:  :ahh:

I hope someone gets some decent footage of Queen and the ladies. I would have loved If I could have been in attendance, I'm sure it will be a great time.

Edited by Sтrαтυѕfαcтισи™

zbbxn literally go fuck yourself :clap:

There's always next year. :knit:

Seriously, if the expo is a success, then they'll probably continue it. Unless they throw a curve ball and pull some Japanese wrestler, the next person in line is most likely Lita. :newspaper:

Yas at the Walking Riot Missy Hyatt being at the save event as all these Queens (and that one brunette??). Werq bitch  :clap:

Congrats to Patricia, she deserves endless praise and recognition. 

Edited by Raja

1401.jpg

Trish Stratus will headline Lasting Legacy: A Tribute to Women in Wrestling for her impressive contributions to sports entertainment/professional wrestling/women's wrestling. This convention will take place around the end of May and is recognized as the first-ever "convention focused around the women of the squared circle." Trish Stratus will be inducted by Lisa Marie Varon/Victoria/Tara. Also in attendance will be Lita, Ivory, Terri Runnels, Missy Hyatt, and a few other smaller names.

Source

:cry:

Gratz to our Queen. Getting into the spotlight again. :legend:

Yas at the Walking Riot Missy Hyatt being at the save event as all these Queens (and that one brunette??). Werq bitch  :clap:

Congrats to Patricia, she deserves endless praise and recognition. 

I hope someone gives Missy Hyatt a mic :clap: