Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Are The Divas in Danger?

Are The Divas in Danger  

17 members have voted

1. 1. So?

• Yes (specify who below)
        • No, there's enough room for everyone
        • No, WWE won't call up four women at once

With heavy speculation that we'll see the four top women in NXT called up all at once, does that put some of the women on the main roster's careers at risk? Granted, just a few months ago the division lost their top Diva, so a spot for someone new to rise up was made available. However that's ONE spot, not FOUR and with no brand split and 12 working Divas (13 if Eva is going back and forth between NXT and main like Emma), would there even be enough room? Do you think some of the Divas' jobs are in jeopardy and if so, who? Could we be faced with a few retirements as well, hence why WWE could potentially call up four women?

tumblr_n8qeu81YVy1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

• Replies 79
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like how the fuck did we go from worrying about Charlotte to four bitches at once? WWE ain't RIGHT. Especially considering spring cleaning is any day now.

still holding on to the hope that this is TE promo and queen is coming back to punch the pendeja twins so hopefully ur faves are not in danger jusT yet.

I don't need this bullshit right now. Not when Alicia is the first Bella Pretty Guardian. She is motherfucking Sailor Mercury right now..

The WWE has only cared for the same 4 girls the past year. Why would the girls all of sudden have hope now? I don't even have the energy to argue this bc the WWE ain't shit for how they do certain girls. At the end of the day all this shit is just politics. Hunter will find a way to make sure most of his NXT babies succeed. (Sorry Summer/Emma)

2vlSYpm.gif

I still don't think all four are being called up together, but still something's gotta give. You have all of the girls on the main roster, the NXT division which is getting full, the girls waiting in the wings at the PC, and not the mention whoever is coming in from TE and the Diva Search if that ever happens. Some of the girls will weed themselves out, but I can't see WWE being able to handle so many remaining divas without releases. I just hope my faves stay safe. :worried:

I don't think that anybody's getting fired, just going to be a whole bunch of girls doing absolutely nothing for a few years until they decide to leave. All 4 of them coming up together is just meh, you already have Naomi WORKING for that title and with them 4 all together at once her chances would be diminished. 

If The Bellas are really retiring after their contract is over next year, then the girls should be introduced then. 

Yes, tbh. Dana Brooke is coming and the only Ol' Yeller Diva that will survive will be Layla.

hH7QNd9.gif

Screaming.

We already know Layla is immortal anyway. The infinity sign is so appropriate.

hH7QNd9.gif

Yes, tbh. Dana Brooke is coming and the only Ol' Yeller Diva that will survive will be Layla.

hH7QNd9.gif

Dana is begging to be added to your sig in hot pink letters! 

and let's not act like the 4 "horsewomen" are on equal grounds. Baygel and Bucky are not on Char and Sasha's level.

tumblr_inline_nq5k7xaLue1s46pfi_500.gif

Becky is the best wrestler of them all and she has that rock shit going which apparently the fans love so...

and let's not act like the 4 "horsewomen" are on equal grounds. Baygel and Bucky are not on Char and Sasha's level.

that's not the point sis. If all four of them are called up, all four of them will be used for as long as the angle lasts and then some time afterward. Which means four girls aren't getting used. We thought it was Charmageddon but it's really the Four Horsewomen of APOCALYPSE

I don't know what to think on whether they're all coming up together. Bayley and apparently Becky, are injured. Which leaves Sasha and Charlotte. And judging by tonight's NXT spoilers, Charlotte just might come up alone. Which makes me think that with the current storyline they'll just have the current divas division pick sides but then The Bella's will have more girls in their corner which prompts up Charlotte to even the odds. With that being said, this "Bella Empire" storyline came out of nowhere, imo. This storyline took a very abrupt turn, add the fact that Naomi was taken away out of nowhere from the title despite the build up and I think The Bella's are on their last legs. This storyline is about them being on top and holding everyone back and Paige wanting to get rid of that; once that's achieved, where will The Bella's head? They're also making a big deal about Nikki's title reign becoming the longest despite her being like 90 days away from it. I'm starting to see this storyline as the end of an era; The Bella era. Now, with them out of the picture and the four horsewomen not coming up together, two spots open up.

So I don't think they're in danger right now. If Charlotte comes up by herself, which I'm banking on, the hype for the other three will dwindle down and I'm mostly sure that Bayley and Becky will not be pushed as a priority over whoever fill the top diva spots. I mean, we'll see but right now, I don't think anyone's in danger other than the one's who are death beyond repair and Tamina cause girl needs to gO.

that's not the point sis. If all four of them are called up, all four of them will be used for as long as the angle lasts and then some time afterward. Which means four girls aren't getting used. We thought it was Charmageddon but it's really the Four Horsewomen of APOCALYPSE

there's no 4 horsewomen, they just have a lot of free time to post pics. they can use that name when all 4 have won the women's title but until then it's Sasha in the driver's seat, Char in the passenger, and the other 2 in the trunk.

I don't know what to think on whether they're all coming up together. Bayley and apparently Becky, are injured. Which leaves Sasha and Charlotte. And judging by tonight's NXT spoilers, Charlotte just might come up alone. Which makes me think that with the current storyline they'll just have the current divas division pick sides but then The Bella's will have more girls in their corner which prompts up Charlotte to even the odds. With that being said, this "Bella Empire" storyline came out of nowhere, imo. This storyline took a very abrupt turn, add the fact that Naomi was taken away out of nowhere from the title despite the build up and I think The Bella's are on their last legs. This storyline is about them being on top and holding everyone back and Paige wanting to get rid of that; once that's achieved, where will The Bella's head? They're also making a big deal about Nikki's title reign becoming the longest despite her being like 90 days away from it. I'm starting to see this storyline as the end of an era; The Bella era. Now, with them out of the picture and the four horsewomen not coming up together, two spots open up.

So I don't think they're in danger right now. If Charlotte comes up by herself, which I'm banking on, the hype for the other three will dwindle down and I'm mostly sure that Bayley and Becky will not be pushed as a priority over whoever fill the top diva spots. I mean, we'll see but right now, I don't think anyone's in danger other than the one's who are death beyond repair and Tamina cause girl needs to gO.

I was thinking this as well, actually.

EDIT: Plus the sudden comeback of Twin Magic.